Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 26, 2012  8:36 PM)zebby123 Wrote: I need the best combo, i have storm aquario, legend cyber pegasus and flame bull.
Thanks

This is not the place to be posting a question like that. Your question belongs to the "Build me a Combo" Forum.....

(Nov. 26, 2012  1:03 AM)Curious George Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  8:20 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Hello guys, i can't decide on 3 beys i need to pick, so i was told you could help me.
you can choose from..
Phantom Orion B : D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thanks
Well it depends. If you have 230 and WD already then Orion, L-Drago, and Kerbecs. But if you don't, 230 and WD are both very useful parts so I would actually suggest Orion, L-Drago, and Byxis. I could be wrong though.

The Parts i have from that list are:
Earth, Meteo and WD. That's it. So i need everyone to help me so i can do a tally on what to do.
(Nov. 26, 2012  8:36 PM)zebby123 Wrote: I need the best combo, i have storm aquario, legend cyber pegasus and flame bull.
Thanks

That should go in the Build me a combo thread.
Ikr!! Btw Blank page, can you help me answer this question on what i should get?

Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame Byxis 230WD

Thanks
What should i get?
BBG-13 Synchrome Battle Set (Pirates Killerken A230JSB, Samurai Ifraid W145CF)
Dark Night Dragooon LW160BSF
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Guardian Reviser 160SB
I could get the set and one bey, or three seperate beys.
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:11 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Ikr!! Btw Blank page, can you help me answer this question on what i should get?

Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame Byxis 230WD

Thanks

Phantom,
Byxis,
Hades.
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:24 PM)blankpage Wrote: What should i get?
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Guardian Reviser 160SB

the sets not worth it. I'd get DKD & GR. Flash or Kerbecs depends on your style, do you like attack or defense. the BD145 is a must have defense track if you don't have it
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:26 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:24 PM)blankpage Wrote: What should i get?
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Guardian Reviser 160SB

the sets not worth it. I'd get DKD & GR. Flash or Kerbecs depends on your style, do you like attack or defense. the BD145 is a must have defense track if you don't have it

I'm more into defence, so ill get Hell, maby ill get Flash for x-mas.
Anyway, thanks.
Can anyone else complete my survey on the 3 beys i can choose form please?
Reminder: Phantom Orion B : D
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thanks
Thanks, anyone else??? I really need your thoughts on this one....
Btw. Just asking, is there something better to get then Hell? Im still getting DKD & GR. But do you reccomend something better, or should I stick with Hell?
I think you should just stick with Kerbecs, I can't think of anything else that is better than it really.....
(Nov. 26, 2012  10:04 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: I think you should just stick with Kerbecs, I can't think of anything else that is better than it really.....

Thanks, I think that too, but i just wanted to be sure.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r96403180

It also says used but the pictures provided definitely doesn't look like it has even been opened.
Should I get a MM like Okinawa to bid on that for me, or should I play normal and buy 88powerpig88's DX sets...
how much would it cost a Gryph Dragooon SW165WSF? (i know is nearly impossible to acquire one)
(Nov. 27, 2012  2:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: how much would it cost a Gryph Dragooon SW165WSF? (i know is nearly impossible to acquire one)

Probably over fifty dollars. I have really never seen one on eBay, but it seems like that would be its minimum value, if not one hundred dollars.
Gasp $100 = ALOT XD
Anyway, I need help... fast.
I have 17 Pounds (American computer with no pound sign ! ?) .
What would be the best beyblade to buy ?
(If you want info on parts if got, check my parts list in my signature spoiler)
What is the best bey from these to buy?

Burn Fireblaze
Ray Striker
Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus
They are all very outclassed. The only one that has a really worthwhile part is Ray Unicorno/"Striker" for its CS Bottom. Galaxy Pegasis has R²F, which is useful, but if you have RF generally, it will be just as good.
Get pegusus
Looking for a BB-10? Merry Christmas from Toynk! Thought I'd share this
BB-32 for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it's $5.99 flat shipping. so no matter how much you order its $5.99
I missed out on the Samurai Ifraid, Guardian Revizer with Zero-G attack stadium the other day it was sold out at this ridiculous price. But this is pretty dang good too. might want to keep an eye on Toynk.com this season to say the least!
Can anyone else complete my survey on the 3 beyblades I can choose from please?
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thanks
(Nov. 28, 2012  9:09 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Can anyone else complete my survey on the 3 beyblades I can choose from please?
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thanks

Phantom, Hades, MLD, and only consider Flame Byxis if you do not have a 230... or if you already have one of the stated...

But seriously, I'm sure you have had more than enough people to inform you of what you should get.
I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute
(Nov. 29, 2012  7:11 AM)Carson_McDonald Wrote: I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

Thanks,
-CarsonCute

Yes, Basalt is a really useful Metal Wheel for Defence and Anti-Attack Combos because of their weight and shape, Metal faces are useful adding weight to the beyblade, this is used commonly for attack and defence customizations so the attack combo can make a more powerful blow with a rubber flat bottom and for the defence combos it makes it more difficult to KO
(Nov. 29, 2012  7:11 AM)Carson_McDonald Wrote: I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

Thanks,
-CarsonCute
Basalt isn't really good any more. I recommend these
Flash sgto (Attack)
Phantom Orion (Stamina)
Death Quetzalcoatl or Duo Uranus (Defense)
Diablo nemesis (Anti Attack)
Dragooon (Really good)
Revizer, Saramanda, Killerken (Can be used in many things)
Bandid Genbull (Stamina)
There are also some good spin tracks and tips that would help you. MF or MF-H and MSF or MSF-H would help.