Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 27, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: About how much is the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. worth? Thank you.
I REALLY need an answer.

(Oct. 02, 2012  5:40 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2012  10:17 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: About how much is the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. worth? Thank you.
Come on, I need an answer soon.
It's about 40$-60$.I am not sure of the exact price.
Here it is.
Ginga Blader: nowadays.. im preety sure you can get it from one of the most trustworthy Ebay (beyblade) seller at approx. $25 (incl. worldwide shipment - pls check for details) ... I bought mine long long time ago at almost twice that price 😝 and i have no clue what its worth in the future.. Hope that answer your question
do u guys think i should buy a Death Qetz 125RDF or Dark Knight Dragooon cuz I personally love death, and RDF is really top-tier for most balance and defense combos, and ont he other hand Dragooon fit almost every top- tier category, so which one do I go for?
If you can buy 2 dragooon s go for it. If not get Quetz.
This is a list of stuff that I need to get sometime. Can someone add and/or edit this list?
Flash Sagittario II 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus II W105R2F
Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF
VariAres D: D <My VariAres is getting worn...
More RFs
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Ray Unicorno D125CS <Need another CS
Another RDF
Phantom Orion B: D <Wanted a second Phantom and B: D
Duo Uranus 230WD <My Duo's edges are sorta worn in some areas
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF
Revizer
SA165
(Oct. 05, 2012  7:35 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: This is a list of stuff that I need to get sometime. Can someone add and/or edit this list?
Flash Sagittario II 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus II W105R2F
Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF
VariAres D: D <My VariAres is getting worn...
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Ray Unicorno D125CS <Need another CS
Death Quetzelcoatl 125RDF<Another RDF
Phantom Orion B: D <Wanted a second Phantom and B: D
Duo Uranus 230WD <My Duo's edges are sorta worn in some areas
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF
Samurai Revizer SA165Q

Alright...time to get into this hobby and buy my first blade and stadium (thanks mom)

So, i need your help to decide, in my city they don't sell too many beys but in one store there is a triple battle set, is that good thing to buy first? Because it comes with 2 beys (galaxy pegasus, meteo l drago), Stadium, 3 cores, 2 launchers.
(Oct. 07, 2012  8:35 AM)Finland Wrote: Alright...time to get into this hobby and buy my first blade and stadium (thanks mom)

So, i need your help to decide, in my city they don't sell too many beys but in one store there is a triple battle set, is that good thing to buy first? Because it comes with 2 beys (galaxy pegasus, meteo l drago), Stadium, 3 cores, 2 launchers.

Well that set isnt that good the only good thing's in it are the 2 recolor beys and maybe the launcher's but the stadium cannot be used in official wbo tournaments.

Damn Unhappy

Well...i also saw some blades in other stores too...but it looked like i only get the blade....no launcher.

Or then i just need to order from somewhere
Well atuallly the beyblades that you saw have launchers in it it that box in which it is writter metal fusion/masters/fury like this and you wount get ant BB-10 in Finland you have to buy it online.Here is a pic showing where the launchers are-

Oh...thanks Smile

Those kinda packages are sold here...only few, but still.

I have to get the arena from somewhere else then......order it.
(Oct. 07, 2012  8:35 AM)Finland Wrote: Alright...time to get into this hobby and buy my first blade and stadium (thanks mom)

If you do wanna start this hobby, try getting something online mostly 4D beys or Zero-G beys, and get a BB-10 as thats one of the best, and most widely used stadium in WBO tourneys and it will help you get great practice... but if u cant buy anything online try getting a twisted tempo 145WD and hell Kerbeks BD145DS if you get only hasbro in your area
thanks to all! Smile

Now i know what to buy and get started on this hobby once again Grin
Hey guys! back in the scene! Im currently looking for new beys to purchase and it seems like Flash Saggitario and Reviser is the way to go... any other reccomendations? (Attack/Defense I dont do stamina Wink)
Yes. That's about right.
Okay, thank you. Smile
(Oct. 08, 2012  10:20 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: @post from Friday from Ke$ha: Okay, thank you. Smile

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...7018198688
Is this real?
Yes it is real it is Sono Kong.
Fusion Hades AD145SWD or Gravity Perseas AD145WD
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:28 AM)spunoutalive Wrote: Fusion Hades AD145SWD or Gravity Perseas AD145WD

Probably Gravity Perseus more. Some people have found decent use for Fusion in odd combinations, but Gravity, with its dual spin, is really more useful even now, it seems.
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:28 AM)spunoutalive Wrote: Fusion Hades AD145SWD or Gravity Perseas AD145WD

Probably Gravity Perseus more. Some people have found decent use for Fusion in odd combinations, but Gravity, with its dual spin, is really more useful even now, it seems.

Thanks!
How much is it recommended to pay for a Dragoon MS UV? (NIB and Mint)
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much is it recommended to pay for a Dragoon MS UV? (NIB and Mint)
150-200$, yes that's the price
check this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid959669 but the prices have increased now...
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much is it recommended to pay for a Dragoon MS UV? (NIB and Mint)
150-200$, yes that's the price
check this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid959669 but the prices have increased now...

so, the ebay one is not so overpriced (for what i am used to)

Thanks!