Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 16, 2012  8:37 PM)ImaRetroMan Wrote: Vulcan Horuseus 145 D or Meteo L Drago Absorb/Attack? I want these so bad but have to choose one
Vulcan horuseus has okay parts for attack and a really good stamina part (D). Meteo has good spin steal capabilities. Meteo's tip is pretty good to. I say go with meteo

Is this the proper place to post this? I'm wondering which of the following MFBs is the most valuable. Thanks!

Mercury Anubius 85XF blue/black version
L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF Gold Armor version
Crystal L-Drago (Storm Wolf) WD145B
MF-Earth Aquila 105HF/S
Sol Blaze V145AS Gold version
Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Blue Version
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version
Would it be good to buy the ultimate dx set?
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:49 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Would it be good to buy the ultimate dx set?
Yes that's a good buy becuase the useful parts are L Drago Guardian,Duo,S130,MB,90,230,WD,DF105,LRF,MF Custom Set and a BeyLauncher LR

Yes, it would. The Beylauncher L/R is the most versatile MFB launcher, the MF custom set it comes with is sueful, Duo is the best non-Synchrom defense wheel, 230 has its uses, WD is an excellent stamina Bottom, L Drago Guardian is useful for spin-equalizing, S130 is good on Flash, and MB is a relatively good defense Bottom.
Hey guys! So i have hard time deciding what should i buy, diablo nemesis or phantom orion? Please answer....
I was thinking, since my local K-mart has Metal fight beyblades from hasbro I should buy some.

But my brother lets me order a zero g random booster V2,

Which one should I buy?

(Sep. 25, 2012  11:11 AM)Gangnam Wrote: I was thinking, since my local K-mart has Metal fight beyblades from hasbro I should buy some.

But my brother lets me order a zero g random booster V2,

Which one should I buy?

I'd say buy the zero g booster
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:41 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is this the proper place to post this? I'm wondering which of the following MFBs is the most valuable. Thanks!

MF-Earth Aquila 105HF/S
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Putting this back up...
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:27 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  1:41 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is this the proper place to post this? I'm wondering which of the following MFBs is the most valuable. Thanks!

MF-Earth Aquila 105HF/S
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Divine Chimera TR145FB
Putting this back up...

im guessing Crystal L-Drago (Storm Wolf) WD145B, L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF Gold Armor version, and Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Blue Version are more valuable becasue i seen the other beyblades listed go for $12.00 even the sol blaze gold Takara Tomy Grin
those ones i think are more valuable and rare to get Grin
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:51 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Should I buy this? http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;...1522626216

Yea you should! the use ful parts are mostly = 2 metal faces a duo wheel and a l/r string launcher. its the chepest one i can find on the website EBAY I bet i can find some cheaper on diffrent websites Wink
Yes! Good price.
What should i buy, Flash sagittario or Phantom orion?
(Sep. 26, 2012  3:37 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: What should i buy, Flash sagittario or Phantom orion?

Depends, type of Beyblade do you want?
  • Flash Sagittario - Attack
  • Phantom Orion - Stamina

Flash Sagittario has loads of Top Tier parts such as: 230, WD & Flash when Phantom Orion only has two; Phantom & Orion. Orion is best used with Flash for attack, other than that, it's worthless. Phantom is a tank MW for stamina.

I guess it's just personal preference.
I have a good start on top tier parts (Flash, Phantom, VariAres, Hell, etc.), but I am looking to get something that is useful but also just for general fun. I was thinking about picking up Gravity Perseas and Scythe Kronos. Would I be beter off to get a couple of Zero Gs instead? If so, which ones to start with?,
If you want something useful but for general fun, I'd get a BBG-03. It gives you the Zero-G Attack Stadium, which is already fun to begin with, and a Samurai Ifraid. Ifraid has the top-tier W145 for stamina and a bottom that is very useful and fun in Zero-G (CF). You could even do some Zero-G testing and contribute!

Overall, yeah I'd recommend BBG-03 for what you want.
(Sep. 26, 2012  3:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: If you want something useful but for general fun, I'd get a BBG-03. It gives you the Zero-G Attack Stadium, which is already fun to begin with, and a Samurai Ifraid. Ifraid has the top-tier W145 for stamina and a bottom that is very useful and fun in Zero-G (CF). You could even do some Zero-G testing and contribute!

Overall, yeah I'd recommend BBG-03 for what you want.

Thanks! I'll see if I can find that at a decent price somewhere. Smile
EDIT: That's a bit more than I wanted to spend. Guess I will stick with MFB for now, or just pick up a ZeroG Bey and see how it does in my BB-10.
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me decide what bey to get with Dark Knight Dragooon? The other beys that I could possibly get are , Guardian Reviser , Sameri Infried , Bandid Goreim ,Pirates Orojya , or Archer Gryph. I am hoping to synchrome the other bey that i get with Dark Knight Dragooon.I can't get any other beys than the beys that are listed. I hope someone can help.
About how much is the L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. worth? Thank you.
Should i buy gravity destroyer or twisted tempo
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:53 PM)specter187 Wrote: Should i buy gravity destroyer or twisted tempo

what type are you looking for? Tempo is far superior in defense and Destroyer is pretty good for attack. They bolth have WD for stamina, and 145 is outclassed by AD145. It's really up to you in this.
(Sep. 28, 2012  9:01 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:53 PM)specter187 Wrote: Should i buy gravity destroyer or twisted tempo

what type are you looking for? Tempo is far superior in defense and Destroyer is pretty good for attack. They bolth have WD for stamina, and 145 is outclassed by AD145. It's really up to you in this.
gravity destroyer can spin left and right and has two modes
Twisted tempo has twisted which is good for defense
Ill probally get twisted tempo

Can someone list which are the Best/Most sought after 4D Beys? List even the remotely good ones.
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Can someone list which are the Best/Most sought after 4D Beys? List even the remotely good ones.
if your looking for the most popular ones u can't go past people's favourites Big Bang Pegasus fang leone ldrago destroy and then of course Diablo nemesis and maybe blitz unicorno which can be obtained threw the strongest blader set maybe also look at flash Sagittario