Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Oh, but it is about buying also. Anyways, thanks
Yes. People always ask whether they should buy things in that thread.
i can buy only two which ones should i

diablo nemisis
flash sagitario
phantom orion
deat quatzequatal
Variaries
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:43 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: What should I get to compete with the zero-g meta, no limits look at my parts to make sure too.
I feel ignored.

(Aug. 31, 2012  12:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: Duo Uranus (or BB-121 which is the set it's in)
Hell Kerbecs (for BD145)
Flash Saggitario (For Flash MW)
Attack Stadium
Death Quetzacoatl (For RDF)
Dark Knight Dragoon (More than one due to synchrome)
Guardian Reviser (More than one due to synchrome)
Ray Unicorno (For CS)
Galaxy Pegasis (For R2F)

Ah, thanks. I already have many R2F's, CS's BD145's and attack stadium, and I want to be a bit more competitive again since all my parts are outclassed. So you would recommend Duo for Stamina, Reviser for defence and DKD/Flash for attack?
should I buy death quetz, team star breaker pack, or diablo nemisis to create a great defense combo with the Twisted Wheel
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:59 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: should I buy death quetz, team star breaker pack, or diablo nemisis to create a great defense combo with the Twisted Wheel

Team Starbreaker set ecause of it's useful parts such as Hell, BD145, 230, and EWD.
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:23 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: i can buy only two which ones should i

diablo nemisis
flash sagitario
phantom orion
deat quatzequatal
Variaries

I feel ignored.
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:28 AM)ZX Wrote: Does this sound like a good deal? thinking about buying it?
http://www.emoonstore.com/servlet/the-26...4D-/Detail

No. Each should be only worth about $13 each, so if you multiply it by 9, the total should be approx. $117. It will save you quite a lot of money, but doesn't have EMS .. But saving about $23 is worth the wait.
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:23 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:23 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: i can buy only two which ones should i

diablo nemisis
flash sagitario
phantom orion
deat quatzequatal
Variaries

I feel ignored.

Pretty sure that Flash is the best for attack in those... and for second choice Diablo/Death Quertz?
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:43 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
Quote:What should I get to compete with the zero-g meta, no limits look at my parts to make sure too.
I feel ignored.
till now you get guardian revizer and dark knight dragooon 2 each... For the synchrome wheels, you will need other parts too SW160, E230, CS, EWD. and then you can make defense type bey and a MFB zombie.. Read the customization forum threads to learn more about combos.
Quote:What should I get to compete with the zero-g meta, no limits look at my parts to make sure too.
I feel ignored.

Stop copy pasting that stupid, impatient response and realize already that someone gave you a good answer with some advice to build on it as well.

Most people would think they are being ignored if they themselves ignore that others are trying to help them, yes?
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Stop copy pasting that stupid, impatient response and realize already that someone gave you a good answer with some advice to build on it as well.

Most people would think they are being ignored if they themselves ignore that others are trying to help them, yes?
you said it to me???... i just gave him a answer
(Sep. 01, 2012  8:16 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:43 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Stop copy pasting that stupid, impatient response and realize already that someone gave you a good answer with some advice to build on it as well.

you said it to me???... i just gave him a answer

He was replying at PurpleTiger...

Even though you responded to him, he still went ahead and posted that again.
(Aug. 27, 2012  2:35 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Hey guys...it has been a long time since i quit beyblading..so...i'm thinking to sell my parts that consist of new RF, new RDF, new RS, very good condition WF, very good condition XF, two 85 tracks..i will put them as lot..so roughly..how much should i put the price for my parts...i'm not going to seperate them...thats for sure..

Also..how much would be mf-h flash ____ gb145 RF would be..might consider selleing it too..the rf is in good i.e prime condition while the flash mw would be mint..

minus the RDF...the RDF gonna sold soon i think..
plus that...i'm thinking to sell my MF-H Death Quetz. BD145 CS too..so aproximately..how much my customizations would worth each?

I was sure that response was for the poster below me. And please be less rude next time.
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
I feel ignored.
till now you get guardian revizer and dark knight dragooon 2 each... For the synchrome wheels, you will need other parts too SW160, E230, CS, EWD. and then you can make defense type bey and a MFB zombie.. Read the customization forum threads to learn more about combos.

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:36 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:

I was sure that response was for the poster below me. And please be less rude next time.

He even quoted your post, what do you mean it was for the poster below you?

Ga wasn't being rude at all. You spammed the thread 2 or 3 times saying that you feel ignored. If no one knows the answer, then why should they try and answer it?
I am confusing everyone. Sorry, I just didn't notice Ashton pinto's post.
(Sep. 02, 2012  6:04 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I don't know where to post thisUnhappy
I guess i'll post it HERE....
What is the better PLASTIC to buy?
Trygle or Wyborg?
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread.
I believe Plastics Q&A accommodates this question.
Answer is relatively obvious, though, if you search Wyborg and read what people say about it, lol.
What beyblade should i buy from the zero g seris?
Well Getting X2 Guardian Reviser is a Good Defense customs, Pirates Killerken works too but I think Reviser and cheaper, Theif Pheonic is good with E230 and GCF Archer Gryph is a good attack wheel. Dragooon is a must get.

If i were you I would get Dragooon and Reviser for some major spin stealing.[/u]