Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 23, 2012  2:51 AM)Beigoma Wrote: Thank you for the quick reply. So do most japan beyblade releases eventualy make it over to the US, with just a time delay? Are there any releases in the past that have never been released in the US? Sorry for the noobish questions. Is there a good FAQ where I can get most of these answered without bothering others?

(Jul. 23, 2012  2:44 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Archer Gargole hasn't been tested yet so no-one knows if its good and the U.S wont release it until probably 2013(if they even do),so option #2. You should get him a BB-10 stadium though,its the best. Good for all types
Well,the brand that makes beys for U.s and some other places messed up a complete series of beyblades by changing the parts and making the beys about 10g lighter. Takara(japanese) is usually the best bet. Check out,Ask a question get an answer #2. Its a useful thread.
Which Beyblade Should I Get?
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx
Scythe Kronos
Fusion Hades
Flash Saggitario
Jade Jupiter
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
And Please Pick By The Beyblade U Know Is The Best Not By Favorites
Thank You.
Also I Would Like 5 People To Reply So I Know The Top One.
Thanks
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:46 PM)BladerofOrion Wrote: Which Beyblade Should I Get?
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx
Scythe Kronos
Fusion Hades
Flash Saggitario
Jade Jupiter
Thank You

Death Quetz - Death is good for defense, and RDF is too.

Beat Lynx - Beat (Good for attack, but outclassed by many others), TH170, and WD. They are all good parts and are valuable to some combos. Mainly the TH170 is worth getting.

Flash Sagittario - Flash is the MW out there, as it is the best for attack; but from my experience, wears out quickly. It also has 230 & WD, which is good for other combos too(mainly the 230 is good).

I would prefer Beat Lynx - well, because it has more use IMO. But it's your choice at the end of the day.
Which tip should I get Off Toywiz Metal Flat or EWD
(Jul. 24, 2012  12:02 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Which tip should I get Off Toywiz Metal Flat or EWD

MF,its good for attack and defense. With L-Drago Destroy/L-Drago Guardian/Gravity Perseus BD145MF and the new Flash combo; Flash Orion W145MF. EWD is good with Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD. MF is a better buy in my opinion.
what are the best 5 of these to get i only have so much money right now

flash sagitario
death quetzalcoatal
variares
l drago destroy
big bang pegasus
diablo nemesis
phantom orion
scyth kronos
(all takara tomy)
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:21 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: what are the best 5 of these to get i only have so much money right now

flash sagitario
death quetzalcoatal
variares
l drago destroy
big bang pegasus
diablo nemesis
phantom orion
scyth kronos
(all takara tomy)

Flash Sagittario and Variares for Attack(Flash, VariAres)
Death Quetzalcoatl and Diablo Nemesis for defense(Death, Diablo, RDF)
Phantom Orion for stamina(Phantom, B:D, Orion)

Hope this helped!
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:46 PM)BladerofOrion Wrote: Which Beyblade Should I Get?
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx
Scythe Kronos
Fusion Hades
Flash Saggitario
Jade Jupiter
Thank You.
Also I Would Like 5 People To Reply So I Know The Top One.
Thanks

Flash Saggitario or Beat lynx because Flash Saggitario has an awesome Attack Metal wheel which is called flash. OR beat Lynx because of its height spin track. so ether of them will be just fine. Grin
Which set should I get, The Hybrid wheel match set, Strongest blader set, Ultimate DX set, Gravity Perseus Ultimate reshuffle set, Galaxy Pegasus DX set, or Big Bang Pegasus DX set?

I'm going to start playing with HMS. What is the best bey out of the box I should buy now? I got 1st place with stock Wolborg MS on Sunday, so should I get that?
The prodigy, It would probably be better to buy Duo Uranus seperatley from the Ultimate DX set because Duo is the only top-tier part in the set. Wing is outclassed, and so is L Drago Guardian.
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:34 AM)Tech Wrote: I'm going to start playing with HMS. What is the best bey out of the box I should buy now? I got 1st place with stock Wolborg MS on Sunday, so should I get that?

Wolborg MS is perhaps the best out of box. Then Death Gargoyle MS, Samurai Changer MS, then Jiraiya MS.
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:32 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Which set should I get, The Hybrid wheel match set, Strongest blader set, Ultimate DX set, Gravity Perseus Ultimate reshuffle set, Galaxy Pegasus DX set, or Big Bang Pegasus DX set?

Well, if you do not have a BB-10 yet, then get one of the sets (except the BBPDXS) which has one.
Otherwise, the best Sets for starters is the Strongest Blader Set or the Ultimate DX Set.
The former has great parts; but sadly, they are outclassed now.
The latter has top class parts though. Even though Wing and L Drago Guardian might not be top tier, they are nice parts to have. Not to mention that you'd get LRF, MB, 230, S130, etc etc....

So out of those sets, UDXS is the best. But if you have good parts already, then you must follow Tri "Violence"'s suggestion. Smile
I got 130$ and I'm wondering if these two beys are worth making

MF-H Flash OrionW145MF

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF. <- is that the best defense blade?

Also would it be better to buy the parts seperate or buy the beys the parts come from. And what assesories should I get. Like stadiums etc running a tight budget. And is Dark Dragoon Zero G worth getting or is it just a waste for my budget.
Should I get Hades Kerbecs or Death Quetzalcoatl first?
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:37 PM)RoxasRox Wrote: I got 130$ and I'm wondering if these two beys are worth making

MF-H Flash OrionW145MF

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF. <- is that the best defense blade?

Also would it be better to buy the parts seperate or buy the beys the parts come from. And what assesories should I get. Like stadiums etc running a tight budget. And is Dark Dragoon Zero G worth getting or is it just a waste for my budget.

Those two combos are both exceptional, but you'll probably also want an RDF if you want pure defense purposes out of Diablo Kerbecs... I'm not sure about where you'd buy the parts separately, honestly, but those combos do require a LOT of Beyblades in order to make...

You'll need a BB-10 Attack-type Beystadium, and a Beylauncher. On your budget, this is probably going to be pretty rough...

We know basically nothing about Dark Knight Dragooon, since we haven't had adequate testing time.

(Jul. 26, 2012  3:26 AM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Should I get Hades Kerbecs or Death Quetzalcoatl first?

Death Quetz for Defense, Hades Kerbecs for Stamina... but buying both together is best.
So would getting the launcher and bet stadium be first or the beyblades cuz I have no beys yet. Or If the beys are first what beys should I go for if getting a attack stadium cuz I née one attack bey and def bey
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-BeyB...3a77b97ba2

This will cover you on the Beylaunchers and the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium(which is the only Stadium you need for non-Zero-G).

Then you should still be able to afford several Beyblades, and since this set also comes with an RF, that's one less additional Beyblade you'll need to buy.
(Jul. 26, 2012  5:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-BeyB...3a77b97ba2

This will cover you on the Beylaunchers and the BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium(which is the only Stadium you need for non-Zero-G).

Then you should still be able to afford several Beyblades, and since this set also comes with an RF, that's one less additional Beyblade you'll need to buy.

Sweet comes with launchers as well thx again for fast reply also do u know where I can buy cheap legit beys from? I'll try and make the attack bey only if I can only make one.
I generally get all of my Beyblades from eBay, but dimsum2u is also a reliable seller, and operates here on the WBO.
i am buying these they are good collectibles right except for gravity destroyer-

BB-80 gravity perseus AD145WD
beyblade gold l drago destroy armoured
beyblade mercury anubis brave
sol blaze gold version
3 beyblades HONG KONG LIMITED VERSION (pisces + virgo + aries)
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:52 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: i am buying these they are good collectibles right except for gravity destroyer-

BB-80 gravity perseus AD145WD
beyblade gold l drago destroy armoured
beyblade mercury anubis brave
sol blaze gold version
3 beyblades HONG KONG LIMITED VERSION (pisces + virgo + aries)

tell!!!

Im thinking about selling my used Driger S and Apollon G...both are not having the original bit chips...so for how much i should sell them??
I recently bought Flash Sagittario and Phantom Orion, was it a good choice?
(Jul. 28, 2012  9:26 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I recently bought Flash Sagittario and Phantom Orion, was it a good choice?

Yes, I would say so.