Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I need a good competitive cho z layer I was also considering getting drain fafnir but I don't know.
Is there any one good seller for Random Layers?
Is a nL layer fair for shadow amiteiros layer
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:45 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: Is a nL layer fair for shadow amiteiros layer

For the person giving nL, yes. For the person getting nL, no.
What are the best Single/Dual layer releases (excluding L2)? I'm thinking of XFX, G2, S2 (Knuckle & Unite), and possibly Driger S and Dragoon S/F (for defense/balance alternative, Xtreme duplicate, and niche opposite spin). Any suggestions? The BSB remakes are unlikely at the moment, so the first three are the most likely ones.
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: What are the best Single/Dual layer releases (excluding L2)? I'm thinking of XFX, G2, S2 (Knuckle & Unite), and possibly Driger S and Dragoon S/F (for defense/balance alternative, Xtreme duplicate, and niche opposite spin). Any suggestions? The BSB remakes are unlikely at the moment, so the first three are the most likely ones.

IMO, XFX is good for a layer and the tip, R2GR is good for the disc and tip, and then G2 and/or Unicrest for a decent tip and good layer each
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: What are the best Single/Dual layer releases (excluding L2)? I'm thinking of XFX, G2, S2 (Knuckle & Unite), and possibly Driger S and Dragoon S/F (for defense/balance alternative, Xtreme duplicate, and niche opposite spin). Any suggestions? The BSB remakes are unlikely at the moment, so the first three are the most likely ones.

umm, S2 has pretty good parts, g2 is best defense, D2 is rP of it's time, R2 comes with a pretty good Disc and best driver(on of!). XFX is also good, I would also consider q2 decent for defence.u2 has to be ignored, it "unlocks" Everytime

and driger is best Bakuten remake, it is almost OP, which cruched t D2 H R in a Tournament
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:45 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: Is a nL layer fair for shadow amiteiros layer

For the person giving nL, yes. For the person getting nL, no.
Thank you so much ! do you think a sword launcher and a red drain layer with a mg  is fair for a extend chip?
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: For the person giving nL, yes. For the person getting nL, no.
Thank you so much ! do you think a sword launcher and a red drain layer with a mg  is fair for a extend chip?

I think a Proof Frame or Bearing would be proper for trade
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: For the person giving nL, yes. For the person getting nL, no.

(Jan. 16, 2019  12:12 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: Thank you so much ! do you think a sword launcher and a red drain layer with a mg  is fair for a extend chip?

I think a Proof Frame or Bearing would be proper for trade

I agree with Dt20000.
Found the blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs if anyone wants it at Samurai Buyers https://samuraibuyer.jp/en/item/yahoo/au...s637900873
I hope this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and going with burst since its the newest and i have a few from when it first came out. Im wondering whats good to try and buy right now for a good combo since ive been reading that there have been a lot of updates to them with more parts then the 3. Also are tomy and hazbro beyblades (i think it might just be the energy layers) still incompatible? The parts i have right now are these

Energy Layers:
Minoboros
Obelisk Odin
Spriggan
Deathscyther
Kerbeus

Forge Discs:
O
S
W
T
H

Performance Tips:
Fusion
Quake
Survive
Blow
Xtreme
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:06 AM)zarch Wrote: I hope this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and going with burst since its the newest and i have a few from when it first came out. Im wondering whats good to try and buy right now for a good combo since ive been reading that there have been a lot of updates to them with more parts then the 3. Also are tomy and hazbro beyblades (i think it might just be the energy layers) still incompatible? The parts i have right now are these

Energy Layers:
Minoboros
Obelisk Odin
Spriggan
Deathscyther
Kerbeus

Forge Discs:
O
S
W
T
H

Performance Tips:
Fusion
Quake
Survive
Blow
Xtreme

Yah TT and Hasbro Isn't compatible.
And Deathschyther Heavy Survive is Your current best bet.
These beys are of '15-'16 era, so Kinda old. Get Some new stuff
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:10 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:06 AM)zarch Wrote: I hope this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and going with burst since its the newest and i have a few from when it first came out. Im wondering whats good to try and buy right now for a good combo since ive been reading that there have been a lot of updates to them with more parts then the 3. Also are tomy and hazbro beyblades (i think it might just be the energy layers) still incompatible? The parts i have right now are these

Energy Layers:
Minoboros
Obelisk Odin
Spriggan
Deathscyther
Kerbeus

Forge Discs:
O
S
W
T
H

Performance Tips:
Fusion
Quake
Survive
Blow
Xtreme

Yah TT and Hasbro Isn't compatible.

Exactly, i want to buy new items but maybe i didn't work it quite well. I was attempting to give a list of what i had that might work well with a new purchase. Im just not sure whats a good set of burst beys to look into getting.
Hey Guys! What's the bey to buy this season with a price limit around 60$?

And what's the best bey between:

.Dead Phoenix
.Revive Phoenix & Buster Xcalibur
.Archer Hercules
.Geist Fafnir
.Cho-z Valtrek
.Cho-z Achilles
.Air Knight
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:18 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Hey Guys! What's the bey to buy this season with a price limit around 60$?

.Dead Phoenix
.Archer Hercules
.Geist Fafnir
.Cho-z Valtrek
.Cho-z Achilles
.Air Knight

Probably Hell Salamander. On Atomic it’s very strong
Hey Guys! What's the bey to buy this season with a price limit around 60$?

.Dead Phoenix
.Archer Hercules
.Geist Fafnir
.Cho-z Valtrek
.Cho-z Achilles
.Air Knight
(Jan. 30, 2019  4:20 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Hey Guys! What's the bey to buy this season with a price limit around 60$?

.Dead Phoenix
.Archer Hercules
.Geist Fafnir
.Cho-z Valtrek
.Cho-z Achilles
.Air Knight
One better from this list is Dead Phoenix.
I purchased Air Knight & Cho-z Achilles.
I want Dead Phoenix.
Nice List!
Salamander S4 or Hercules H4?
(Feb. 02, 2019  11:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Salamander S4 or Hercules H4?
I think Salamander?
(Feb. 05, 2019  3:17 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  11:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Salamander S4 or Hercules H4?
I think Salamander?

That’s the one I went with. I’ll do Testing for it on the weekend.
Out of Random Boosters 10-14, which one, if I go for a random pull, will give me the best chance of getting competitive parts?
Also, on a somewhat related note, does Winning Valkyrie outclass Dead Hades?
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:06 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Out of Random Boosters 10-14, which one, if I go for a random pull, will give me the best chance of getting competitive parts?
Also, on a somewhat related note, does Winning Valkyrie outclass Dead Hades?
I think 14 or 13 is best. There coming good competitive Beyblades.
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:13 AM)zarch Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  4:10 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yah TT and Hasbro Isn't compatible.

Exactly, i want to buy new items but maybe i didn't work it quite well. I was attempting to give a list of what i had that might work well with a new purchase. Im just not sure whats a good set of burst beys to look into getting.

Don't worry, I'm still about 69 episodes behind on burst so I just started cho z, plus when I first heard of burst I was still REALLY attached to the metal series. For dual layers probably Storm Spriggan, lost Longinus definitely, Kerbeus is pretty good and Wyvern  is a good defense type. For season 2 layers drain fafnir is really op. Spriggan requiem is the best there is XD and alter Chronos. And cho z beys... I'm still working on that, but since I'm starting off I was going to buy z Achilles and winning Valkyrie. I would recommend that you look at some bey battles of the beys that you want to get. The ones I mentioned are just suggestions from battles I've seen. If you look at battles look at beybladegeeks channel. I've watched them for years.