Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Didn't know that you didn't have storm pegasus Akylus. You should get storm pegasus before L.L drago cause more useful to buy on its own than L.L drago.
That's true but if he is adding it to his bundle it doesn't matter what he gets first if he does.
Darn right. I also added Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Burn Phoenix, and Rock Escolpio to the summer bundle and I'm going to add Poison Serpent and the later releases as well.
That's an awesome bundle.
i was plannng to buy from toyking and heres my options and restrictions. 1) restrictiona total cost of beyblades b4 shippin can be no more than 35 dollars ok now here are my options. 1) 4 beyblades plus string launcher 2) 3 blades + 1strig launcher + stadium . 3) 1 Bey with ripcord + 4 bey boosters. list of beyblade boosters In stock BB-05,BB-07,BB-08,BB-24,BB-26,BB-27
i would say option 2.
(Feb. 07, 2010  4:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: That's an awesome bundle.

Thanks but I have to get Storm Pegasus from another store because Theintoy is out of Storm Pegasus beys Unhappy.
I forgot to mention b4 i need opinons on which booster to get. Also they also have BB-12 in addtion to the ones in my previous post.Also i have a 4th option i can get BB-21(3 Beyblade attsck set + string launcher`) and the stadium
Akylus: Go to cool joe for S.Peg or Dimsum2u depending on where you live.
Toonpenguin: 4th option or 2nd, to choose ask around just think one of those are good buys.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

Why are you buying from Toyking? There are better alternatives on eBay, you can even get BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set for the Attack Stadium.
(Feb. 07, 2010  4:45 PM)Akylus Wrote: Thanks but I have to get Storm Pegasus from another store because Theintoy is out of Storm Pegasus beys Unhappy.

buzztoy and dickson_c, who are both sellers on ebay, have the cheapest MFBs atm. They have most of the beyblades that you are looking to buy. It would be much cheaper than buying from theintoy.
I'll get Storm Pegasus and Dark Cancer from Buzztoy. I can't wait to own the MFBs I plan on getting.
Also theintoy don't have either of those in stock.
@e the reason i'm buying from the toy.king cause the people ebay rip u off on shipping and just the price of the item itself. on toyking i can get BB-21 for 19 dollar when on ebay its 30 without shipping. that right there is 11 dollars saved
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:12 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: @e the reason i'm buying from the toy.king cause the people ebay rip u off on shipping and just the price of the item itself. on toyking i can get BB-21 for 19 dollar when on ebay its 30 without shipping. that right there is 11 dollars saved

lol wait till you see how much shipping toyking charges
BB-21 is useless, you should read up on what to buy.

On ebay, all shipping charges are available to view ... For Toyking, you have to wait for them to reply with their shipping quote, which is usually quite expensive anyway.
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:12 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: @e the reason i'm buying from the toy.king cause the people ebay rip u off on shipping and just the price of the item itself. on toyking i can get BB-21 for 19 dollar when on ebay its 30 without shipping. that right there is 11 dollars saved

LOL

What are you talking about? You can get BB-21 for under $30 (including shipping) on ebay. There are a lot of really good sellers on ebay.

btw, I'm sure you won't want to buy from toyking once you find out the cost of shipping. Shipping can range from $20 - $40. So you'd be paying way more buying from toyking.
um most people that sell beyblades on ebay dont combine shipping. so lets so i buy a pegasis thats 10 +9 for shipping then let say i buy 2 more beys each ten and 9 shipping o look i've spend 30 dollars and 27 on shipping.
So did you check out Toyking's shipping rates then?

Don't patronise us with this carp, because we all buy Beyblades; we know exactly what the situation is.

To say that eBay is a ripoff is a massive generalisation; maybe you should do more research. Part of the item's price is included in the shipping price for eBay items ... as such, you cannot expect shipping to be massively reduced through a combined order.
And you are assuming that toyking charges a flat rate for shipping lol. They will raise the price of shipping for every item you buy, the only difference is that toyking starts off with a higher initial shipping price.
.. I know the combined shipping is rare but for the most part the most u get is a dolla off. and as for toyking the cost is done by the kg and i've done the math and if they ship it was a small package it will cost 850 yen and if by lsrge its about double. I got this info by using the shipping calculator for SAL/EMS
Quote:Shipping charge by POST EMS is US$ 79.67 (5-8 DAYS)6+
GRAND COST IS US$ 284.46 by post EMS include insurance.

Shipping charge by POST SAL is US$ 50.12 (21-24 DAYS)6+
GRAND COST IS US$ 254.91 by post SAL include insurance.

okay,

fyi i can do maths also on ems and sal websites

nearly never right when you factor in bubblewrap and packaging
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:41 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: .. I know the combined shipping is rare but for the most part the most u get is a dolla off. and as for toyking the cost is done by the kg and i've done the math and if they ship it was a small package it will cost 850 yen and if by lsrge its about double. I got this info by using the shipping calculator for SAL/EMS

Trust me, it doesn't work that way. They will overcharge you, but you can do whatever you want, if you don't want to take the honest advice of people who have bought from these sellers, then why post here? Good luck!
Dude the reason i posted here was to ask what i should get not who to buy from if i wanted to know that iwould have rwad the "stores with beyblades" thread again
At e sorry i missed ur post with math i'm sorry if i got mad at u but i aint no millionaire and the pegasus with stadium / wolf+ pegausus+ stadium seemed useless to me
Your options are limited because Toyking doesn't have an as extensive stock as eBay stores ...

Will be really helpful, because you are better off using eBay and "getting ripped off with shipping" with some better products, than the mediocre Beyblades Toyking is offering.