Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It's the Metal Fury one.
What is the best place to buy MFB? If anyone has any good shops on eBay that they can recommend that would be great

Cheers
Purchase from Dimsum2u off here and you will get a discount, so yeah probably him.
I buy all my stuff from eBay, if you'd like I can give you some links to some really good sellers, I have no complaints and you have to watch out for fakes, what are you looking to buy?
EDIT: Dimsum2u's prices and discounts aren't the best, there are some sellers that have even better prices and have the things he has to sell now, and has things he's sold out of.
(Dec. 30, 2013  6:57 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: I buy all my stuff from eBay, if you'd like I can give you some links to some really good sellers, I have no complaints and you have to watch out for fakes, what are you looking to buy?
EDIT: Dimsum2u's prices and discounts aren't the best, there are some sellers that have even better prices and have the things he has to sell now, and has things he's sold out of.
If you wouldnt mind linking some sellers that would be great
(Dec. 30, 2013  7:08 PM)oJMPx Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  6:57 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: I buy all my stuff from eBay, if you'd like I can give you some links to some really good sellers, I have no complaints and you have to watch out for fakes, what are you looking to buy?
If you wouldnt mind linking some sellers that would be great

Ok here are some links to some excellent sellers on eBay:

http://m.ebay.com/seller?itemId=16101082...id=monskey

http://m.ebay.com/seller?itemId=14103181...uzztoy2007

http://m.ebay.com/seller?itemId=230911848705&sid=jh1026

http://m.ebay.com/seller?itemId=25140302...d=dimsum2u

At the end of each link, is the sellers names and I've bought from all of them at once in a big purchase I have made less than a week ago.
is this worth it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...27c34867c9

the parts i already have are :

chrome wheels :
salamnder
leviathan
kracken
dragoon

metal :
beat
spiral
cosmic
omega
bakushin

tracks:
ad145
lw105
sw145

tips :
sd
d
jb
jsb
wdx2
wf (beypower part)

4d tips:
fd (hasbro)

make me a good combo?
Yeah it's worth it.

Attack: Cosmic ____ AD145WF/LRF
Defense: Kracken Leviathin/Salamander160WD(You seriously need a rubber defense tip)
Stamina: Leviathin Dragooon LW105WD
Balance: None
demontek, I admit it was relevant to list every part you own, but the last question about making you a good combination belongs in our clear "Build me a combo!" topic, not here. Your other post, which I have erased, was also SPAM.
(Dec. 30, 2013  7:49 PM)demontek Wrote: is this worth it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...27c34867c9

I will say that i purchased that Exact same 'Mini-Lot" from PowerPig for $0.99 + $2.00(shipping) last month..
Gonna sound like a proper nob here, but...
Can i use a normal MFB grip launcher with a 4D MFB?
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:31 PM)oJMPx Wrote: Gonna sound like a proper nob here, but...

Absolutely. TAKARA-TOMY made sure most things were compatible between systems.
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:31 PM)oJMPx Wrote: Gonna sound like a proper nob here, but...

Cheers wasnt sure
Can you recommend the best grip launcher or are they all the same?
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:35 PM)oJMPx Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Cheers wasnt sure
The most popular is the 3 segment grip.
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:38 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:35 PM)oJMPx Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  11:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely. TAKARA-TOMY made sure most things were compatible between systems.
Cheers wasnt sure
The most popular is the 3 segment grip.
Thanks
what is the best acttack type bey
OK, this is getting annoying. This is what to buy, not a random question thread! As for your question: There is NO "Best Attack Type" Beyblade.
What ZG DX Set would be more suitable? Attack/Balance or Stamina/Defense? I have an equal arsenal of all four types, I'm only missing Balro, Wyvang, and Girago.
I'd get the Defense & Stamina. It's better all around. And Wyvang is the best for attack of those three.
Also, Defense and Stamina has 2 of the 3 you mentioned, Wyvang and Balro.
Hey guys, I'm looking to get into Beyblade after a year or two (can't remember) and I was looking for recommendations on which Beys to get first.

I like Attack type beys and Heavy beys.
I have Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus Stardust Ver., Capricorn, Aquario, Bull, Earth, Flame, Rock, Leone, Horuseus, Hell and Burn.
I also have ED145, 105s and 90s (I think) an RF, HFs, Fs, WB, WD, D, S, Q, WF and RS.
I also have Thermal Lacerta somewhere...

Some of the Beys and parts I want are R2F, LF, LR2F, XF, Fang, WBs, Wing Pegasus, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, Blitz, 230, TH170, T125, Tornado, Variares, Guardian L-Drago.

Sadly I'm only familiar with some of the new attack types so can you friendly, awesome bladers recommend some Defense beys like Basalt Horogium, Diablo, Orion, Scythe Kronos? (I really have no idea) Also, could you guys suggest a few beys (4-5?) to get first? In my country we only have Takara Tomy, so no Hasbro sets please. Also, is the Ripcord Launcher Ver. II available separately or with any beys?

On a side note which MFs should I get?

Thanks for reading (and hopefully replying to) this long (and possibly troublesome) post. Sorry for being a newbie.
(Jan. 01, 2014  3:30 PM)xvEC13vx Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking to get into Beyblade after a year or two (can't remember) and I was looking for recommendations on which Beys to get first.

I like Attack type beys and Heavy beys.
I have Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus Stardust Ver., Capricorn, Aquario, Bull, Earth, Flame, Rock, Leone, Horuseus, Hell and Burn.
I also have ED145, 105s and 90s (I think) an RF, HFs, Fs, WB, WD, D, S, Q, WF and RS.
I also have Thermal Lacerta somewhere...

Some of the Beys and parts I want are R2F, LF, LR2F, XF, Fang, WBs, Wing Pegasus, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, Blitz, 230, TH170, T125, Tornado, Variares, Guardian L-Drago.

Sadly I'm only familiar with some of the new attack types so can you friendly, awesome bladers recommend some Defense beys like Basalt Horogium, Diablo, Orion, Scythe Kronos? (I really have no idea) Also, could you guys suggest a few beys (4-5?) to get first? In my country we only have Takara Tomy, so no Hasbro sets please. Also, is the Ripcord Launcher Ver. II available separately or with any beys?

On a side note which MFs should I get?

Thanks for reading (and hopefully replying to) this long (and possibly troublesome) post. Sorry for being a newbie.

Well, since you've been away for a couple years, most of your parts are outdated. You will most likely want the BBG-024 and BBG-025 Synchrom DX sets, as they have some great competitive parts, like Wyvang, Balro, Killerken, SA165, E230, and GCF. You might also want to look into the BB-121 Ultimate DX Set as it has many useful parts as well, and quite a few of the ones you want. Depending on where you live, Dark Knight Dragooon may or may not be a must-buy, but it's still important nonetheless.

Though they aren't as necessary as the ones I said before, Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, and the Strongest Blader Set are also good buys.

With parts from all those you can make a lot of top-tier combos, like
Attack: Balro Wyvang S130RF/LRF, MF-H Flash Orion S130RF/LRF, or Wyvang Dragooon S130RF/LRF
Defense: Killerken Revizer E230RSF
Stamina: MF-L Duo Aquario SA165/AD145EWD/ 230MB/D
and also Revizer/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD/B:D.