Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 10, 2012  9:27 PM)Klaus Wrote: Tris that wasn't the problem with that seller. They don't guarantee which bey it is and it says it's unopened. The other seller for $2 more guarantees and says it's been opened just to verify which bey it is. I've had that before with a Wind Aquario booster, thought that's what I was getting for sure but I got Mad Sagittario.... So i don't play that game with RB's I make sure they're specific.

But this seller also sells the other Beys in the Random Booster singly, and confirmed. So, it'd be weird if this one was random. Also, it doesn't say Random Booster in the listing, only Thief Phoenic.
(Jun. 10, 2012  9:24 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:50 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: True,$2 isn't a big difference anyways,so its fine,but the seller put up all the zero-g RB beys for the same price,its so strange..

It's legit. It says Takara Tomy on the instruction manual.
[Image: %24(KGrHqN,!pEE-7Ec),J9BP0(LH0kNw~~60_1.JP...8800005007]

Sucks that the seller doesn't ship to Canada though Confused.

Theres another seller that sells them for $12,idk if he sells to canada but he has all the zero-g RB beys,pm me for a link if you need one. But,if you buy the one for $10,tell me if you get the actual thing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-3-Segme...1c213b93a9

This is real right because the seller says its real and is it worth it?
Well, that is an authentic 3-Segment Launcher Grip for sure. At least the seller says it.

I myself have never been interested in grips, but I know one thing- I have seen those grips for a much cheaper price than that...
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-3-Segme...1c213b93a9

I would say it's legit, if you're ever unsure I just look at the Seller's rating and stats. You could get grips cheaper by the way but if you want it for those cool Character cards to put it go ahead! Tongue_out

Anyway, what I came here for:

I am considering on buying BB121 and BB117, I am pretty sure on this about it but I still want another opinion because I haven't seen the meta game in a while =D
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-3-Segme...1c213b93a9

I would only go for it because of the cards,but yes,its real. This is a better deal,it comes with a launcher,and a grip; http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Metal-F...2a1a249eb9 Wink
what 4d beyblade should i buy on ebay except phantom orion since i already have him?
What do you have already?

The best buys, IMO, are:
1) Ultimate DX set
Kind of expensive, but you get a ton of useful parts. Highlights are Duo, 230, WD, MB, LRF, and 90. Wing and L-Drago Guardian aren't half bad either.
2) Death Quetz
Again, lots of good parts here. Death and RDF are top-tier defense, and 125 is a good Attack part.
3) Flash Sagittario
Flash is top-tier Attack. Get this and the first item on this list, and you can make Flash Uranus (don't laugh) S130LRF.
4) The Strongest Blader set
Comes with Blitz Unicornio, Basalt Horogium, and Nightmare Rex. Blitz is top-tier Attack, and Basalt was top-tier Stamina and Defense. Blitz Unicornio is pretty good right off the bat, but needs RF, R2F, or LRF to be at its best.
4) Diablo Nemesis
Diablo is a great part. It is the best Anti-Attack part there is, meaning it has good Defense and a bit of Attack as well. However, since it's really screwy on the bottom, you really need to put BD145 on it. You can get that from Hell/Hades Kerbecs.
5) Don't buy a 4D beyblade.
Other valuable parts can be obtained from other beyblades, like Hades/Hell Kerbecs, (BD145 and Kerbecs) Dark Gasher/Cancer, (Gasher/Cancer and CH120) Ray Unicornio/Striker, (CS D125) and even Galaxy or Storm Pegasus, for R2F and RF, respectively.
allright is this in order of best to worst (numbers 1-5)
I want to buy a bb 10 pls tell a link where I can buy it at low price
Pls make sure the seller ship to india
can some 1 tell me should i get blitz or flash i can only get 1
Indefinitely Flash as it's the best Attack Wheel currently out.
(Jun. 13, 2012  9:45 AM)Dan G Wrote: can some 1 tell me should i get blitz or flash i can only get 1

I would prefer Blitz Unicorno over Flash due to aesthetics, but as CR.J said, Flash much more superior.

EDIT: Flash also looks quite good, but like Blitz more for some reason, aha.
Should I get Aries 145D, Pisces DF145BS, Ray Gill 100RSF, or Evil Befall UW145EWD?
Well, Aries has D, which doesn't have many realeases. And it's an awesome tip.
Pisces, eh, no good parts. Looks nice though.
Gill, let's see it has a decent track, 100 and a good tip for defense, RSF (I prefer CS and RDF over it though)
Befall just has EWD, which is like WD, but the middle free-spins. Not a really noticable defference though.
(Jun. 14, 2012  1:39 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Should I get Aries 145D, Pisces DF145BS, Ray Gill 100RSF, or Evil Befall UW145EWD?

Well, considering competitiveness, the latter two should be the only considerations...
They provide the two useful tips RSF and EWD.
As potato said, CS and RDF (and probably even RB) can be chosen over RSF. That's true.
But that doesn't mean that RSF is useless. It can be used, but instead of getting Ray Gil, go for Ray Striker, is what I'd say.
EWD's uses are usually debated over. It has been exceptionally useful for Stamina and Spin-Equalization customs, but still people tend to find it 'useless'. Its always good to have one of these tips, as they are really very nice. But unfortunately, the common public opinion about EWD isn't fairly positive as I've seen.

So, seeing that those parts aren't really useful competitively, go for aesthetics. And of course, Pisces beats all the others when it comes to looks.
Hey,
Does anybody know what Zero-G Boosters/Starters come with a MSF?
(Jun. 15, 2012  1:18 AM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Hey,
Does anybody know what Zero-G Boosters/Starters come with a MSF?
Shinobi Saramanda and Pirates Orojya are the only ones released so far with MSF.

I think you should have checked the BeyWiki, first.

I want any Ray type Beyblade. So any one can tell me all the names of Ray Beyblade.
I know some

Ray Striker(Unicorn)
Ray Gil
Just two I guess!Unhappy
That does not belong here.
What Zero-G bey/item should I get? I can only afford one item right now.....
(Jun. 15, 2012  9:25 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: What Zero-G bey/item should I get? I can only afford one item right now.....
Guardian reviser can be a good defense.

Yeah, sure, but only when Synchromed.
Aside from Revizer, which is only good Synchromed, as you said, I'd recommend Samurai Saramanda E230ES. Saramada is a decent Chrome Wheel for defense, and once you are able to get another Zero-G bey, it does well with itself and Revizer. E230 is also an amazing defense part. Samurai and ES have no real use, but the other two pieces make up for it.
Is the angle compass worth buying? (TT version, not Hasbro)