Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Basalt is the only pre-4D thing you're going to get to work in that vein, really, especially if you're going up against people who do have 4D.

There are no combos that are solutions to everything - really, I'm not sure there are currently any that are a solution to even half of things, but I am absolutely positive that if there are, none of them are pre-4D.
Ummmm, I know next to nothing about MFB, so please would you be able to tell me the names and prices of these beys and the other launchers, and etc.? Also, if there is anything broken/wrong/rare , please tell me, and some of the pictures are the same, but just at different angles, and there are quite a few pictures. Thanks guys.

I'm bored, so... Grin
Each line left -> right:

Earth Eagle/Aquila; Dark Bull (H145 is broken); Storm Serpent (wrong Metal Wheel, right: Poison); Thermal Lacerta; Flame Byxis; Rock Orso
Rock Leone; Rock Zurafa/Giraffe; Rock Scorpio/Escolpio 2x; Pre-HWS Aquario; Storm Capricorn
Hell/Hades Kerbecs 2x; Earth Virgo; Flame Saggitario; Flame Libra; Burn Pisces (special edition)
Ray Unicorno/Striker; Galaxy Pegasus 3x; Storm Pegasus (1x wrong tip, 2nd one with HF)
Meteo L-Drago Rush; Lightning L-Drago

And... I'm not sure, but I think you have to change the HF-tip from Aquario and the F-tip from Lightning L-Drago.
There's also a Metal Face on Meteo L-Drago Rush Wink

/Edit: Prices: See Ga'Hooleone's post Wink

There is a L-Drago left-spin Launcher as String Launcher and a right-spin Ripcord Launcher, nothing special (comes with each Starter, the left spin one with Lightning L-Drago).

The big Launcher is a L-R-Electronic-Launcher. I don't know how much it is exactly, but it's not rare or something...

I hope this will help Wink

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
Burn Fireblaze is actually the five-star blade Burn Pisces ED145WF with a Pegasis IIA face, it's pretty rare. The Earth Virgo T125ES is from a random booster.

The Green Galaxy Pegasis is the prize of a set but did not get released by Hasbro like Poison Giraffe/Zurafa, so it's still pretty rare.

That second Storm Pegasis looks like it was one of those special Toywiz sticker sheet ones but with a HF.

It's not Pre-HWS, the official term for that Aquario is Metal System Aquario.

The very last bey, Lightning L-Drago, has a similarly colored F tip instead of HF, like the one from Metal System L-Drago.
(May. 29, 2012  11:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Burn Fireblaze is actually the five-star blade Burn Pisces ED145WF with a Pegasis IIA face, it's pretty rare. The Earth Virgo T125ES is from a random booster.

The Green Galaxy Pegasis is the prize of a set but did not get released by Hasbro like Poison Giraffe/Zurafa, so it's still pretty rare.

That second Storm Pegasis looks like it was one of those special Toywiz sticker sheet ones but with a HF.

It's not Pre-HWS, the official term for that Aquario is Metal System Aquario.

The very last bey, Lightning L-Drago, has a similarly colored F tip instead of HF, like the one from Metal System L-Drago.
Thanks for adding Smile
I'll delete this part in my post, you got the way better knowlegde about MFB Tongue_out_wink

Greez Smile

/Edit: Yeah, I was about to say Pre-HWS, but there's too much Hard Metal System in my mind, I mixed it up ^^'

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate your help! Also how much each are they approximately worth? Sorry but I don't really know the price of rare MFB.
Hey, is it worthy to buy a rubber sharp bottom today? (I mean in todays metagame)
Rubber Sharp is a nice tip, and is used quite effectively in certain top tier pure Defense combos.
But in my opinion, its not the best. There are 'better' alternatives (albeit Rubber Sharp is the most easily obtainable out of them). The better alternatives are RDF, RSF(not so much so) and RB considering pure Defense. Even CS is there, but its not a pure Defense tip. Its used for Defense/Stamina hybrids. But still, CS is top tier, and probably the most popular Defense tip.

Rubber Sharp isn't necessary to get IMO, but if you already have the other useful Defense tips, then it makes for a decent addition.
I won't recommend it, as I personally do not like it much for its awesomely low Stamina, and certain instances where it has been known to show a lot of imbalance. But according to the Tier List and stuff, its a nice thing to buy.
So, RS is a good thing? but not too good?
other than that, how long does it last (I'm asking wear, not stamina)
It really depends how often you use it, like all rubber tips. It's not a large tip so it does wear down quite fast, but I've never worn one into illegality, and I used to use it as my main defensive tip. By the same token, it won't last for years of heavy use, either.
Is Thief Phoenic E230 GCF worth $38, if I'm only wanting E230?
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:08 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Is Thief Phoenic E230 GCF worth $38, if I'm only wanting E230?

I am more than reasonably sure you could get Samurai Saramanda E230ES for less than Thief Phoenic.
You can definitely get it for less, because I remember considering purchasing it, and were it anywhere near that price I would have laughed heartily.
I'm having a hard time picking on who to get.....
Should i get Samurai Ifraid or Guardian Reviser first? then should i rather get Shinobi Saramanda or Pirates Ojeya or the random booster??
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:14 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I'm having a hard time picking on who to get.....
Should i get Samurai Ifraid or Guardian Reviser first? then should i rather get Shinobi Saramanda or Pirates Ojeya or the random booster??

Two Guardian Revizers and the Random Booster until you have an E230.

Nothing else from Zero-G is significant right now.
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:40 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:14 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I'm having a hard time picking on who to get.....

Two Guardian Revizers and the Random Booster until you have an E230.

Nothing else from Zero-G is significant right now.

Ok.. But ummmm.
What's the purpose of getting to Revizers?
There's a combo formed by Synchrom-ing two Revizers.
For more information, visit the Reviser Revise E230____ (I forgot the tip) thread in the Beyblade Customizations thread. Smile
Ok..Thanks!
Hey im new to beyblade and was wondering what parts i should get for a good Attack and defence beyblade i was planning on getting Lightning ldrago ch120rf( can get parts for a 4d attacker) and Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF is there anything i should change?

also intrested in making a custom for gravity perseus heard it was/is a good beyblade for customs

suggestions for parts pls Grin
(Jun. 01, 2012  10:53 AM)JStars Wrote: Hey im new to beyblade and was wondering what parts i should get for a good Attack and defence beyblade i was planning on getting Lightning ldrago ch120rf( can get parts for a 4d attacker) and Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF is there anything i should change?

also intrested in making a custom for gravity perseus heard it was/is a good beyblade for customs

suggestions for parts pls Grin

Get Duo Aquario BD145CS (DEF) + Flash Orion/Escolpio/? GB145RF. (ATK)

You will need to get the parts separately, unless you already have some.
Is a BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8 a good buy?
It's okay, not the best. Random Booster Volume 7 would be better, every single Beyblade you get has at least 1 useful part.
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Is a BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8 a good buy?
It is okay. Comes with some okay defense parts
Random booster 7 is better so get 7
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:35 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Is a BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8 a good buy?
It is okay. Comes with some okay defense parts
Random booster 7 is better so get 7

I'll probably get Random Booster Vol.8 because:
1. I already have Beat Lynx TH170WD
2. I want to get Jade Jupiter S130RB
You can't guarantee that you'll get it, right? Unless the contents are already checked. Just saying.