Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Umm the green/blue one? (i dunno i bought it off Ultra)
It's the CoroCoro Clear Blue version. I got it NIB for around £15 including shipping IIRC.
I was looking to buy a metal driger as I need a HMC core. I can get a NIB Takara one shipped for about $25, and a NIB Sonokong one shipped for about $13. Is there any difference between the two companies HMC cores?

Also, Ultra, there wouldn't happen to be any more deals like that would there...? Hehe fifteen quid for a guardian driger NIB sounds amazo.
I got it from an awesome seller who is now retired unfortunately. I'm pretty sure there's no difference between a Takara and Sonokong Metal Driger.
i found a driger ms fo 15.00 should i get it??
I believe they're much cheaper on eBay. Not sure, haven't checked those in quite some time.

Cygnus
It all depends. You can take a chance and possibly get most outclassed parts (save a few) or would you rather get Beat itself?
Beat is not a top tier attack wheel anymore, but it can still perform decently in the current meta. TH170 is still an amazing track to have, with such versatility, and it has amazing defense, at all heights.
Take your pick. ;D
Hey, is the Max Stampedes sold by TRU the ones with craters or the ones without the craters?
(Feb. 03, 2012  4:46 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hey, is the Max Stampedes sold by TRU the ones with craters or the ones without the craters?

It is not store-dependent. It just depends what sort of "wave" your local toy store has in stock. Some Toys "R" Us can have the stadium without the craters, and other Toys "R" Us have the one with them.
ok so i can buy either a phantom orion or a diablo nemesis and there is only a 5 cent difference in the prices i need them both but i can only pick one which one should i get
Kai-V
Actually, I'm buying it online. If I was going to store, I wouldn't ask, well, because it's at the store.
Witch one should i buy Ray Unicorno D125CS or Screw Capricorn 90MF
in my opinion you should buy ray striker D125 CS... reason is you get CS which is very useful in defense combinationStupid
thanks man
To be exact, Hasbro's CS is aggresive, so it's useless to use it in Defence combination unless it is worned down.
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:17 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: To be exact, Hasbro's CS is aggresive, so it's useless to use it in Defence combination unless it is worned down.

It really doesn't take long to wear them down though, believe me we have about 4 and none are aggressive anymore. They no longer work at all for attacking.
(Feb. 03, 2012  5:06 AM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: ok so i can buy either a phantom orion or a diablo nemesis and there is only a 5 cent difference in the prices i need them both but i can only pick one which one should i get

Eh, its a tough choice as I see it, but I'd probably go for Phantom Orion(Duo will be a much better choice, IMO).
Phantom is currently one of the best (other being Duo) Stamina wheels. Hence, it is a must have atm.
Diablo is threateningly heavy, and has got some (badly shaped) protrusions, which make it a dangerous (and uncommon) Defense/Attack hybrid. It is consistently beaten by super low-recoil Stamina wheels (Duo), though.

So as I said, its tough to make a choice. 51% for Phantom, 49% for Diablo. May I know your other parts?

(Feb. 03, 2012  10:17 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: To be exact, Hasbro's CS is aggresive, so it's useless to use it in Defence combination unless it is worned down.

Well, in a way, Hasbro's CS are the most useful. Its been said many times(probably by Hazel)-
Its better to wear down a CS ourselves, than getting an already calm one.

When its aggressive, it may see use in Attack. Once it wears down, its Defense/Stamina.
Also, one can wear it down in different ways, getting different types of conditions of CS tips.
If Im wanting @ buy sumthing off of ebay nxt wk wat shuld I buy outta fusion hades nd a TT-attack stadium or a omega dragonis wif a stadium wat shuld I buy?
I would go with Fusion Hades and the attack stadium.
IF you could show us the links...because the stadiums and the Beys could be fake.

EDIT: Ninja-ed by Hyper27.
And if they are individual purchases, which implies that they aren't fake, then you can choose any.
Fusion doesn't seem to be competitively useful, while Omega isn't tested yet...
Still aesthetically, Omega Dragonis looks great!
I kno, but Im stil thinking of which 2 buy.
(Feb. 01, 2012  10:04 PM)Poseidon Wrote: How much is a black rock aries worth, can't remember the official name of it.

Can someone please reply ?
I don't even think has an official name does it? Anyway why don't you look up the prices on ebay that it goes for?