Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 29, 2011  12:51 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: who makes better beyblade molds takara tomy or sonokong
also should i buy diablo nemesis next month, or should i buy kreis cygnus

Takara.As for your second question,since it is not released yet,don't ask about it.It's useless to give false assumption .
Actually, sonokong have better molds for 4D's, more weight, and it seems to play entirely to their benefit.
Should I get an Aquario Clear wheel or a Bull Clear wheel?
(I'm getting Hell Kerbecs)
Besides LLD, what are some priority beyblades that i need for ATK types? Preferably Hasbro, but i can try to get Takara Tomy (Sorry if that's spelled wrong).
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:08 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Besides LLD, what are some priority beyblades that i need for ATK types? Preferably Hasbro, but i can try to get Takara Tomy (Sorry if that's spelled wrong).

Honestly, if you are using a Hasbro Stadium attack is not the way to go, if you are using a BB-10, then you should invest in either VariAres DGrin or Blitz Unicorno from the Strongest Blader Set, then again you could wait and see how Diablo does in attack testing.
My friends want to know which beys to buy next. They are not on. The wbo, but will join anytime soon. So, my first friend (a) has these beys-

Earth eagle
Lightning l drago
Thunder leone gb145bs
Thermal lacerta
Rock giraffe
Galaxy pegasus (extremely worn r^2f)
Gravity perseus
Evil gemios

And b has -

Dark libra ed145sd
Storm Pegasus
Grand Cetus (wd145)
Hyper orso 105jb
Rock Scorpio
Earth Virgo
Ray striker ( I hate the name) Tongue_out_wink

They would both likebto know which beys they should buy next. Btw, they use a hasbro super vortex and a Takara tomy attack stadium.

Stuffs for A:-
VariAres
Dark Gasher
Storm Pegasis
Metal Face
or,if he can only get access to Hasbro blades,
Hades Kerbecs
Storm Pegasis
Metal Face
and He can make:-
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
MF Gravity Perseus 100RF
For B:-
Twisted Tempo
Hades Kerbecs
Duo Uranus
CS(calm)
If he can only get access to Hasbro blades,
Hades Kerbecs
Hyper Aquario(For Aquario CW only,)
Twisted Tempo
Since you mentioned TT Attack Stadium,these buys are great in that stadium.
I do not have a proper stadium and currently am using a super vortex stadium which is not good for attack types. I can't buy a tt attack stadium and my only choices are the tt wide square stadium or the hasbro max stampede. Which one shall i buy?
Wide Square.Although it's not really good,it's better than Max Stampede.
Which one would be better to buy Blitz unicorno or Variares?
VariAres is better,but if you can't control it,use Blitz Unicorno.
Hey guys what beyblade do you suggest, right now I have ray unicorno and It's been losing): haha but I want to get another one. So help me out! I dont have a limit on price but be reasonable, I'll also buy beys to make a good bey.
(Dec. 29, 2011  8:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Wide Square.Although it's not really good,it's better than Max Stampede.

Should it be chosen over variares if I can battle in a tt attack stadium with my friends?
Are any of the legends good? I have Inferno Sagittario, Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone. Are the legends worth to keep getting?
No,VariAres is better.Better get a BB-10.
hylianfreak:-None.Only the clear wheels are good(Aquario,Bull)
(Dec. 29, 2011  8:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Wide Square.Although it's not really good,it's better than Max Stampede.

But if he manages to get a Max Stampeded without craters, then its better. Tongue_out
gingka_granger- I wonder why you do not have access to the TT Attack Stadium, when you are capable of getting a Wide Square...
Wide Square is serious fun for multiplayer battles. But, the best stadium ever released is the TT BB-10 Attack Stadium. If at all you can get it, try to buy it instead of Wide Square. Smile
hylianfreak- The collective value of those beyblades is decent, but not too good.
So, the Legend Series beys are bad competitively, so its not advisable to get more.
But yes, if you are collecting things, then you might like to buy those! The Bull CW from Midnight Bull is quite beautiful in comparison to the one released with Dark Bull. Tongue_out
What should I buy from these ( can only get one,IF I CAN EVEN GET ONE! D= )
Cyber Aquario 100RF
MLD
Thermal Gemios
Counter Scorpio
Grand Ketos
Rock Aries
All are useless, actually.
But if you can get just those, then MLD will be a better option.
If not that, then Grand Ketos may give you the decent RS tip; while Cyber Aquario is giving you the Aquario CW and an RF.
May I know your other parts, upon which I can base my suggestions?
Well,they are waaay to many to list,but I will probably get MLD,since I only needed Ketus and Aquario for their performance tip.
Thanks!
if you had to buy a hasbro stadium would it be a burning firestrike or maximum stampiede
i have to get one in an hour
Max Stampede if without craters. If with craters, then its meh...
Burning Firestrike, as far as I know, is quite bad...
None of them are quite good, actually...
Galaxy Pisces- Well, MLD wouldn't suit your needs though, if you were actually buying the other two for their tips.
Looks like you already have good parts, and hence wanted a decent tip. So actually, if you have good parts, then MLD will be quite OK...
Okay, so I can only justify buying one thing, I need to know which beyblade I should get next.

I currently don't own any of the 4D beyblades, but I ordered Diablo Nemesis, VariAres, and Death Quetzalcoatl.
That being said, I have all the old parts to make any tier beyblade I desire.

So, do I get the ultimate blader package (or w/e), with blitz unicorno, basalt (don't have), and Nightmare Rex, which also comes with 2 more H2 facebolts, I only have one.
Do I get scythe Kronos.
Or do I get Duo Uranus?
You're already getting VariAres and Death, so the SBS (with Blitz) wouldn't really be necessary.
In terms of stamina, Duo does a good bit better than Scythe, so I'd say splurge and get Duo.
Gibraltor- Try to find an individual pack of Duo though! The UDXS as a whole is not a necessary purchase, and its too expensive!