Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 21, 2011  9:00 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  8:58 PM)Poseidon Wrote: DGMF, since it was only available in HMS random booster act 3

You clearly didn't read his question, Poseidon. He was asking how much to pay for them.
Whoops lol
In that case
$40-60 for dragoon MF
And jiraya MS $30

I have a choice of Jade Jupiter or Scythe Kronos (tournament prizes) which one should i get?
Scythe Kronos.
How much would a re-color of Einstein MS / Hopper Attack be worth ?
Edit: Also. How much would a Burning Cerberus, Driger S, And Zeus (Lot) be worth?
i want to make a really good attack bey so which should i buy blits or vari?
If you consider yourself a beginner definetely blitz but if you are experienced and can adopt to techniques well then vari- i personally think that vari has more attack but it is harder to master
ok so vari it is Wink
also can a good attack be made out of the parts of screw capricorne
Haha nice *wink wink nudge nudge* i also chose vari over blitz but that was mainly because of money
I recomend you buy with Nbeyblademaniac-he sells vari for $20usd
ok what about screw capricorne ... monty python ftw...
MF is the only really valuable part of Screw Capricorne. I wouldn't make it a priority unless you were familiar with MF.
what is the best plastic bey you can get right out of the box
Death Quetzalcoatl or a third Phantom Orion?
Since no one notices my PM s,GAME3FR3AK i sent u one.
And which is better Hades Kerbecs or Twisted Tempo?
Please ignore the 1st line if ur not him
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:25 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Since no one notices my PM s,GAME3FR3AK i sent u one.
And which is better Hades Kerbecs or Twisted Tempo?
Please ignore the 1st line if ur not him

twisted tempo but hades kerbecs is good as well so get twisted tempo first then hades kerbecs put kerbecs track an twisted tempo and ray strikers tip on it and lastly put kerbecs face and energy ring on tada an amazing combo so get striker too
Death Quetzalcotal or DX set or Strongest blader set?
Okay,so should I trade???
My Beyblades are:
Storm Pegasus 105 RF x2
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Dark Bull H145 SD
Rock Orso D 125 B
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
having all of these,should I trade my Dark Bull for a Lightning L Drago?
And yes,Metal Fusion is no longer available,its all Metal masters now
@GAM3FR3AK- IMO, Hades Kerbecs will be sufficiently more useful for Hasbro bladers. As Twisted has just the Twisted MW and WD. While Hades Kerbecs is a package of new parts, all of which are quite good. Smile

hellkerbex- Ah, that's a tough one. I won't suggest the DX set (if its the new one you are referring to) as there haven't been quite a many tests to deem it as a worthwhile purchase...
On the other hand, SBS and Death Quetz, both hold the same priority in a person's wish list.
OK, If you have-
Basalt
VariAres
Metal Faces
Then get Death Quetz. The SBS wouldn't reward you much if you already have these parts. You'll get a Basalt there too, and Blitz which is slightly inferior to VariAres. Nightmare Rex from SBS just serves as a beautiful collectible IMO. Its always good to have more metal faces, but you may keep SBS for later, provided you have the parts I listed. Smile
stormpegasus121
You should not do the trade, because the Bull Clear Wheel is very good for both Stamina and Defense, and the SD is good for Stamina.
stormpegasus121
I don't disagree with V-Rock's thinking, but an alternative way to look at things is that you only have 1 real attack wheel at the moment (Gravity) so why not?
hmmm is ult. dx set worth $70
Can anyone answer my question in Death Quetz or a third Phantom Orion? I love Phantom Orion SOOOO much but I've heard good things from Death testings.
I think by this point it would be safe to get a Quetz, lol. Death and RDF are top defense pieces.
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Can anyone answer my question in Death Quetz or a third Phantom Orion? I love Phantom Orion SOOOO much but I've heard good things from Death testings.

Well, if you have 2 Phantoms, then why not go for Death Quetz, I don't think a third is really necessary.
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:07 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Can anyone answer my question in Death Quetz or a third Phantom Orion? I love Phantom Orion SOOOO much but I've heard good things from Death testings.

along with wat Ga'Hooleone siad is it really nessary to have 3 phantim orions???
this is my opinion but i rather have at least one of each bey instead of multiple version of a bey lol...
Being that I am probably the biggest trumpeteer of the Death MW, I can most definitely assure you that Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF is a very worthwhile purchase.