Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Does that even belong here...
Are you asking us whether its a good price or not?
If that's the case, then YES! 14 GBP is too less for Scythe Kronos + BB-10.
Just a warning, your signature is too big for WBO standards...
(Nov. 19, 2011  2:02 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: i have bought galaxy pegasus, ray unicorno, and the phantom orion track, and bottom set. i am going to buy scythe kronos, with an attack type stadium £14
Okay...? You didn't ask us to help you with a purchase...

The Recent Beyblade Purchases thread would be better suited for that.
Is Basalt Horogium still a must buy in the current metagame, or is Death Quetz a better choice?
Basalt is heavier, but it has more recoil.
Death is slightly lighter, but it has less recoil.

With Twisted being released for much less than DQ, thanks to Hasbro, I'd say Basalt is still better.
Which is a better choice overall, Twisted Tempo (Hasbro), or Flame Byxis?(still hasbro)
Twisted. It's great for defense, whereas Byxis only has one semi-useful part: 230.
I have Big Bang Pegasus, I have BB-10 orange version, and I have Basalt Horogium. I am a big stamina player that uses defense occasionally. Now, should I get The Strongest Blader Set or Big Bang Pegasus DX set? I'm leaning towards the Str. Blader Set because of Blitz.
BBP DX set is highway robbery. $30 more than what the sum of its parts are worth.

SBS.
Is LL L/R any good? is it worth $3?
(Nov. 20, 2011  2:16 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Is LL L/R any good? is it worth $3?

Sure it's worth $3 if you don't have the beylauncher l/r.
Another qusestion, how much should LL2's and an orion clear wheel go for, also B D
LL2 should not sell for more than $3. Orion CW... maybe $3, too. B:D I'd say maybe $5-8, depending on condition.
(Nov. 20, 2011  5:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: LL2 should not sell for more than $3. Orion CW... maybe $3, too. BGrin I'd say maybe $5-8, depending on condition.
and mold.
alright i need to know what i should get next to really reach that advanced level of blading.
i have most of the current 'top tier' stuff i need to know what i need, i have:
VariAres (CH120 R145 RF's R2F's)
Phantom Orion (BD145 Cs)
Death Quetz (BD145 CS...)

and some of the past top teir stuff aswell.
If you have Basalt, I think you're fine. Wait for more releases.
What is the best set currently out precluding Ult Reshuffle Set L Drago, Gravity Perseus set, and Ultimate DX set?
Strongest blader set obviously..it consist of Blitz Unicorno (attack), Basalt (defese), good parts.. RS,etc..
i was just wondering what beys i have to buy to make a really good combo out of what i have now, or are all of my parts outclassed, well anyway here they are
ok i have
twisted tempo
flame byxis
galaxy pegasus x2
meteo ldrago
gravity perseus
grand cetus
earth virgo
earth eagle
storm pegasis
ray unicorno
rock leone
thermal lactera
flame saggitario
cyber pegasis
lightning ldrago x2
poison serpent
thanx
I never said all your parts are outclassed. Smile
Just that there are many better parts.
Best purchases considering the current metagame-
VariAres
Phantom Orion
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx (not that important, but for TH170)
Hell Kerbecs (All parts are significantly useful)
Blitz Unicorno, considering you have Basalt.

I don't think I forgot any beys... You may opt for Scythe Kronos too, but if you get Phantom, then Scythe is not really important.
The beys for which I haven't given any reasons are actually extremely important. Those beys really do not need any reasons...
what do you mean blitz unicorno, considering i have basalt, what does that mean and thanx ill be sure to get as many of these as i can
Usually, people would suggest you to get Strongest Blader Set as a whole.
Sorry, my bad, as it was quite vague.
But now, I realized-
Blitz Unicorno Strongest Blader Set. You'll get Blitz Unicorno from this, plus you'll get another Basalt, plus you'll get a good-looking Nightmare Rex. Not to mention that you'll also get MF-2, EWD and RS. Smile
is a dragoon ms NIB worth £60?
A NIB one is worht around $80 so na tad over since i know which one your on about XD.
ok lol thanks Smile