Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

oh ok, so thats a good price range for me for a black one then...
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote: $8 (i should've PMed dan before this)

(Nov. 05, 2011  11:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: If it's just an AR, like $5-10 max. $5 imo but I'm a buyer not a seller and I usually buy bulk anyways
Wait, JUST the AR is worth around that much? Well, how much is the whole bey worth? I'd so sell mine if it brings in enough dough Tongue_out
PS: Second question is where I need the consultation, hah. >:3

If it is mint.

I have a couple sellers for it: one of them is selling AR for $5 (GBP so $8 for me) and the other sending me the AR+10-Heavy+Semi-Flat BB for $10. So yeah, Kaizer, You know where I stand with it.

Oh yeah, bitchip in mandatory. dats how i roll.
is around 20$ canadian cheap for sol blaze ecipse vers?
Yes, yes it is. However, check if it's legal first.
How much is relatively cheep and NIB:
BB-10
Phantom Orion
Death Quez
BBP
Strongest Blader Set
Variares
(Nov. 06, 2011  7:31 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: How much is relatively cheep and NIB:
BB-10
Phantom Orion
Death Quez
BBP
Strongest Blader Set
Variares

BB-10: 30-35
Phantom Orion: 20-25
Death Quetz: 20-25
BBP: Sono Kong 18-20, TT 20-25
SBS: 40-45
Vari: Sono Kong 20-25

Prices in USD.
Ok thanks, what would be the cheapest 4D bey? no RB
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:36 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Black one is worth around $15-$20
Blue one is worth around $20-$25
Brown one is worth the same as the blue.

$15 for a black flash leopard? NIB maybe, but anything less is gonna be closer to $10, because flash leopard is evvverrrryyywheeeereeee
(Nov. 06, 2011  9:17 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok thanks, what would be the cheapest 4D bey? no RB

More than likely Beat Lynx TH170WD.
To clarify, JDBriggs, Sonokong have now released Beat Lynx, so it's not just a random booster bey.
Im pretty sure these are fake...http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Beyblade-Met...5f786f34cbIs there a jade jupitar or strongest blader set by SK?????
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:27 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Im pretty sure these are fake...http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Beyblade-Met...5f786f34cbIs there a jade jupitar or strongest blader set by SK?????

Yes, Sono Kong does have a Jade Jupiter and Strongest Blader Set out. However, I wasn't sure they'd released the SBS yet.
We have a thread with a guide for fakes in the buying forum or something.

Those beys show the sonokong and Takara-Tomy logo's, so they are real, which you would have found out had you read that guide.
(Nov. 06, 2011  10:50 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:36 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Black one is worth around $15-$20
Blue one is worth around $20-$25
Brown one is worth the same as the blue.

$15 for a black flash leopard? NIB maybe, but anything less is gonna be closer to $10, because flash leopard is evvverrrryyywheeeereeee
I'm talking more out off usefullness lol, TBH the only black FL i had was the one i sold you...

Price is generally a combination of rarity and usefulness, and flash leopard is common and not overly useful (sg semi flat is ew, magnecore is nice, WD I can't remember, AR is useable but largely outclassed by Galeon/Driger S).
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Price is generally a combination of rarity and usefulness, and flash leopard is common and not overly useful (sg semi flat is ew, magnecore is nice, WD I can't remember, AR is useable but largely outclassed by Galeon/Driger S).

SG Semi-Flat is okay for compact if you don't like SG Metal Change and you're on a budget, but it's easily obtained with Galeon, which you should buy instead. The AR is also, like you said, outclassed by Galeon - however, if you want a slightly more attack-oriented Compact, you could stick it on the popular SG Metal Change + Tiger Defenser combo to decent effect.

Still, Flash Leopard is mostly just eyecandy with a couple of nuances. Not worth the extra five.
Eh, SG Semi Flat is a pretty lame-o base. It's said to be good but really, Metal Change Base just takes hefty dumps all over it.
And yeah, the AR is pretty good in a compact with Driger S's MCB, as it can use the aggressive movement. I do have together Panther Claw/10 Balance/HMC/Metal Change Base.

Though I do often just have a magnecore in there instead of the HMC. It does work quite nicely, far better against pure stamina zombies than Tiger Defenser.

But yeah, it's still a pretty niche part there.
What Plastic beyblade would have the best AR to go with Burning Kerberous's BB and SG? I'm an endurance freak (obvious since I got BK as my first), so I'm in need of a decent combo. Smile
How much does a mint LDD Gold Aromured Ver. Sell for?
use compact,round ar..if you can make it left spin...it can be a zombie combie..
try Gabriel AR..
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: What Plastic beyblade would have the best AR to go with Burning Kerberous's BB and SG? I'm an endurance freak (obvious since I got BK as my first), so I'm in need of a decent combo. Smile

Easy, the Zombie Article on beywiki has a great summary.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie

I use Galeon's AR, War Lion, though Tiger Defenser (Driger S) would work well too.

The Gyro AR is said to be ideal, but is more than a little hard to find, and Takara's Gabriels Twin Horn is loved by many, but I'm iffy about the recoil mentioned in the article. Both of these I don't have yet, but are 'in the mail' per se.

Basically, I use

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: Wide Defense (I find wide survivor a bit too easy to KO, but it does work well for pure stamina)
SG: Neo Left SG (Bearing Core)
SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series, Dark Driger's matches the black war lion decently). Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape) is Mc Frowns preference for everything ever, and Cross Survivor (Dranzer V2) works well too.
BB: Burning Kerberous.

It rocks, and it's not instant-lose vs a good attacker, as a bonus.
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:54 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: What Plastic beyblade would have the best AR to go with Burning Kerberous's BB and SG? I'm an endurance freak (obvious since I got BK as my first), so I'm in need of a decent combo. Smile
The Gyro AR is said to be ideal, but is more than a little hard to find, and Takara's Gabriels Twin Horn is loved by many, but I'm iffy about the recoil mentioned in the article. Both of these I don't have yet, but are 'in the mail' per se.

yeah gabriel is good, make sure you get the takara one though, otherwise it doesn't matter.
Yeah only a tad hard Tongue_out.
So Im wholesale hunting and I find some HMS. What should I buy THAT IS POPULAR:

-Stater Driger MS
-Stater Gaia Dragoon
-Stater Draciel MS

And the random one I saw:

Stater Dragoon G