Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, get a new one, the LR beylauncher gets a solo release next month. Honestly, if you're gonna use any of the so-far released hasbro wheels for attack other than LDrago, you're far better off just not using anything, and sticking to other types.
wats bettter gold armored l drago destroy or normal l drago destroy
Well, one comes with an amazing part only released in itself and an expensive set, the other comes with a useles 4d bottom, what the hell do you think?
The gold armor version comes with LRF, so definitely the gold armor version.
EDIT: beaten.
Should I ge the gravity urs or the meteo urs
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:15 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Should I ge the gravity urs or the meteo urs
meteo URS hands down...
What should i buy i can choose 2 beys only
all maximum series
gravity perseus
mercury anubis
meteo l drago
ray gill
grand ketos
rock giraffe
and super deck set
Ah, that's a tough one. Here's what I came up with.

-MLD and Anubis if you have CH120, so that you can make MLD CH120XF.

-Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium; both good Metal Wheels for stamina

-Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos if you want top-tier attack pieces and a top-tier defense bottom.
Why ray gil if he wants defense? Grand Ketos would be a better option for defense since RS is better then RSF.

Well if you don't have ray-unicorno i suggest you get that and Hell Kerbecs , but if you do have it get Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs.
Ah, I had another brain fart. For some reason, I thought that RSF was better than RS in terms of defense. Probably should've looked at the tiers list before posting... Tongue_out
I have ray unicorn( well i will have it in 5 to 14 days so
Which is best to get on basis of rarity? Ultimate lightning l drago ( Black and gold CoroCoro ver.) Destroy l drago armor ver., or mercury anubis legend ver.?
so I got my first metal fusion beyblade today (legend thunder libra) and I'm just wondering what my next purchase should be weather another beyblade or somthing to go with the one I got
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:25 AM)eel218 Wrote: so I got my first metal fusion beyblade today (legend thunder libra) and I'm just wondering what my next purchase should be weather another beyblade or somthing to go with the one I got

You absolutely need to get a better Beyblade than that, do not even try to get something to "go with the one you got". Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, for instance.
okay thanks man as you can see I'm new to the whole metal fusion thing, so what which beyblades are better to get?
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:30 AM)eel218 Wrote: okay thanks man as you can see I'm new to the whole metal fusion thing, so what which beyblades are better to get?

She's not a man. Also, I'd recommend Lightning L-Drago for attack, Burn Fireblaze for stamina, and I can't exactly think of a good defense recommendation at the moment...
oops sorry I didn't know that. When is that tournament? If I get some training in I could go
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:25 AM)TheBey Wrote: Which is best to get on basis of rarity? Ultimate lightning l drago ( Black and gold CoroCoro ver.) Destroy l drago armor ver., or mercury anubis legend ver.?

I'm guessing nobody going to answer me?Crying
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:16 AM)TheBey Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:25 AM)TheBey Wrote: Which is best to get on basis of rarity? Ultimate lightning l drago ( Black and gold CoroCoro ver.) Destroy l drago armor ver., or mercury anubis legend ver.?

I'm guessing nobody going to answer me?Crying

Im thinkim going to say mercury anubis
I recently lost my best beyblade so witch one should I buy

Rock aries

Or

Flame libra

Or

Storm leone

Or

Storm aqurio
Is Ldrago Destroy worth the price dimsum has it At? Like is it worth the money?
Meteo L-Drago
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorn
Angle Compass
BB-84
BB-66
Pegasus 145D
Gravity Perseus(Attk Version) BD145XF
OR Scythe Kronos
Please Tell Me What to Get.
Well that really depends on what other beys you have , but Gravity Persues ATK BD145XF is a great buy and so is Scythe kronos and flame byxis is good if you already have a basalt.
Oh also forgot to list this should I save EVEN more to get TT Attack?
Well if you don't have one that would be a good think to get , i would suggest
BB-32 , BB-76 or BB-107 as they all come with an attack stadium and good parts BB-32 is the cheapest though.
is l drago destroy a good buy?just wondered if it can match with lightning l drago...