Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

haha just read a beat attack wheel testing thread and its vicious! so I'm going to get beat lynx and gravity perseus BD145XF is that K but I do want an RS an extra one that is
Yes, it never hurts to have extra Rubber bottoms. Also, even I want Beat Lynx! But, I can't afford it at the moment. I don't have enough money saved up. I think I'll have to wait till October.......
Should i buy Burn Fireblaze or Screw Capricorne, i am mainly concerned on what performance tip is better MS or MF? But i still want to know the better bey overall...
I want to buy some beys from hasbro and i thougt about Thermal Pisces, Earth Virgo and Burn Fireblaze. Are there any other beys from Hasbro, who are better or have better parts?
I already got these beys from hasbro: Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Cyber Pegasus, Dark Wolf, Storm Aries, Ligtning L Drago, Rock Leone, Flame SGTO and Dark Gasher.
if i am going to buy some blades through paypal, how do I know that this person wont steal my money and not send me anything
(May. 04, 2011  7:27 PM)Wild Mardo Wrote: I want to buy some beys from hasbro and i thougt about Thermal Pisces, Earth Virgo and Burn Fireblaze. Are there any other beys from Hasbro, who are better or have better parts?
I already got these beys from hasbro: Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Poison Giraffe, Cyber Aquario, Counter Escolpio, Cyber Pegasus, Dark Wolf, Storm Aries, Ligtning L Drago, Rock Leone, Flame SGTO and Dark Gasher.
Poison giraffe and Counter Escolpio aren't Hasbro! Unless you mean Rock Scorpio!
(May. 04, 2011  6:38 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Should i buy Burn Fireblaze or Screw Capricorne, i am mainly concerned on what performance tip is better MS or MF? But i still want to know the better bey overall...
Burn "Fireblaze" (Phoenix is correct name): Burn (Mold 1 and 2 are the best)
Screw Capricorne: Screw, 90, MF

Capricorne if you need Attack and Phoenix if you need a good Stamina Metal Wheel. (Useless if you have Earth already)
(May. 04, 2011  7:41 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  7:27 PM)Wild Mardo Wrote: I want to buy some beys from hasbro and i thougt about Thermal Pisces, Earth Virgo and Burn Fireblaze. Are there any other beys from Hasbro, who are better or have better parts?
I already got these beys from hasbro: Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Poison Giraffe, Cyber Aquario, Counter Escolpio, Cyber Pegasus, Dark Wolf, Storm Aries, Ligtning L Drago, Rock Leone, Flame SGTO and Dark Gasher.
Poison giraffe and Counter Escolpio aren't Hasbro! Unless you mean Rock Scorpio!

oh, sorry. i didn#t want to write this beys on the list, because they are from takara. i edit it now
Based on the parts you have, it looks like you need Defense, so Earth Virgo. Also get an MF (If you don't have one) and Ray Striker when it comes out.

@BeyHyperKiller's second post
He obviously has the set that comes with Poison Giraffe, Cyber Aquario and Counter Escolpio, he just doesn't know it's Takara-Tomy. And that post is SPAM. EDIT: Just saw his post. nvm.
(May. 04, 2011  7:51 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
Based on the parts you have, it looks like you need Defense, so Earth Virgo. Also get an MF (If you don't have one) and Ray Striker when it comes out.

He obviously has the set that comes with Poison Giraffe, Cyber Aquario and Counter Escolpio, he just doesn't know it's Takara-Tomy. And that post is SPAM. EDIT: Just saw his post. nvm.
My post isn't spam i was just making him aware!
(May. 04, 2011  7:46 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  6:38 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Should i buy Burn Fireblaze or Screw Capricorne, i am mainly concerned on what performance tip is better MS or MF? But i still want to know the better bey overall...

Capricorne if you need Attack and Phoenix if you need a good Stamina Metal Wheel. (Useless if you have Earth already)
Fireblaze is it's Hasbro/English anime name. Ok, does Screw Capricorne have good stamina for an attack type?
(May. 04, 2011  8:01 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:

Fireblaze is it's Hasbro/English anime name. Ok, does Screw Capricorne have good stamina for an attack type?

It kinda is spam, it's off-topic...

I knew Fireblaze was the Hasbro/English name, but it's correct to use the TT names.
And yes, MF has decent stamina. (better than RF)
(May. 04, 2011  8:42 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  8:01 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:

It kinda is spam, it's off-topic...

I knew Fireblaze was the Hasbro/English name, but it's correct to use the TT names.
And yes, MF has decent stamina. (better than RF)
Right now this is coming off topic... my post wasn't off topic! I was talking about the same thing, i was just correcting him.
Now its turning into spam! Angry

Ok, thanks, i will buy all three beys if there arent any other beys (hasbro), who are better or have better parts.

PS: i know that the set is from takara and i dindnt want to write it, but i dont know why i have written it
Are Tornado Herculio, Nightmare Rex, and Bakushin Susanoo worth buying?
(May. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Are Tornado Herculio, Nightmare Rex, and Bakushin Susanoo worth buying?

Tornado has not been tested yet, but to me, Nightmare seemed to be quite decent in Defense.
What is better Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone or L-Drago Destroy?
L Drago Destroy FConfused hasn't been tested yet, but it seems good from th!nk's point of view

Fang Leone 130W²D is okay. Fang has some good attack, although it has problems against Basalt. W²D is just as good as WD, except the fact that it has slightly lower balance.

Big Bang Pegasis FGrin has a Metal Wheel that does okay on 230, in an Attack concept. FGrin is not really that great at attack.

It's entirely you're choice. But instead, just go for the BB-109 Random Booster Vol.9. It doesn't matter which Beyblade you get, because almost every single part in there is amazing.
RB Vol.9? I think you mean 7.
Hell Herculeo 100XF or Gravity Perseus BD145XF
Gravity Perseus BD145XF
Im on toywiz and i wanna buy a BB-10 stadium but one is sold out and the other is like 44 bucks! is it worth it?
i have rock and dark and it worst what next to buy a defend wheel?i cant buy hell and basalt its to expendsive
Hah, what is Earth made for? The best IMO!
(May. 05, 2011  2:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hah, what is Earth made for? The best IMO!

okay i will buy earth second mold sometime
thanks!!
(May. 05, 2011  1:37 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Im on toywiz and i wanna buy a BB-10 stadium but one is sold out and the other is like 44 bucks! is it worth it?

You can probably find one cheaper elsewhere. Does that include shipping? If not, you can DEFINITELY find one cheaper elsewhere (try the selling forum or authorised dealers).