Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hmmm..stickers are worned out...but still have its running core..how well is the running core?
mint one with complete stickers should be 80-100usd...
maybe yours is 20-40usd??just guessing..
try put them on e bay or try print out its stickers from the sticker sheet thread...
I'd say probably around $60. NIB/Mint Dragoon ms is worth around $70 - $100.
is buying from plamoya safe? i want to make sure before i give them $75 for BB-107.
The first one is the best of the three.
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:34 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: is buying from plamoya safe? i want to make sure before i give them $75 for BB-107.

They are listed in our "Stores with Beyblades in stock", and we would not recommend unreliable sites ...
Whick one should I Get
PiscesDF145BS
Aries145D
Aquario105F
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:53 PM)Ichiro Wrote: Whick one should I Get
PiscesDF145BS
Aries145D
Aquario105F

None of them are good.

But if you want, get the most rare one, which I believe is Aries, depending on the mold(?)
Are there any beyblade wholesale places cause im tryin to get a couple of stadiums but i dont have like $300 for them
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:14 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any beyblade wholesale places cause im tryin to get a couple of stadiums but i dont have like $300 for them

Most BeyStadiums are totally out of stock on most of the Japanese websites.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:14 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Are there any beyblade wholesale places cause im tryin to get a couple of stadiums but i dont have like $300 for them

Wholesale quantity for BB-10 is 6 pcs, which amounts to over $300 anyway.
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:15 AM)Uwik Wrote:

Wholesale quantity for BB-10 is 6 pcs, which amounts to over $300 anyway.

er you're completly wrong... They sell 6 for 5010 yen on Japan toys.com
Today, I found a Hasbro double set, named Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Set. It costs Rs.540, about $12. It contained Lightning L drago100 HF, with Earth Wolf 105WD. Should I have bought it? Coz I didn't. The reason why I didn't but it was that LLD's color was.....carp! It was BAD. Completely transparent with Blue parts, without those Red lines...
That's the best Hasbro 2 Pack.
Juts but for the Earth and LLDrago and ofcourse WD.(Top tier Earth Wolf 100 WD)(In Hasbro Metagame.)
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:27 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Today, I found a Hasbro double set, named Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Set. It costs Rs.540, about $12. It contained Lightning L drago100 HF, with Earth Wolf 105WD. Should I have bought it? Coz I didn't. The reason why I didn't but it was that LLD's color was.....carp! It was BAD. Completely transparent with Blue parts, without those Red lines...

thats real and as its a 2 pack it has to be a different color the color does not matter as long as its a good metal wheel if you have a LLD then dont get it other wise definitely
Earth is a must get s i think its a great buy
Well, I know its real. But now I am too late. There was a guy cribbing that he didn't get the bey he wanted, so his father bought all the beys the shop had(just 6-7). Well, thanks a lot. I just wanted to confirm, and also, it would have been my first good MFB purchase. I had a Burn Fireblaze and S Pegasus. Both broke. Thus, you can say it would have been my first MFB.
OK Should I get a Dark Bull (YES I KNOW DARK SUCKS WANT IT FOR H145, AND SF), Or Rev-Up Launcher?
Quote:OK Should I get a Dark Bull (YES I KNOW DARK SUCKS WANT IT FOR H145, AND SF), Or Rev-Up Launcher

Dark Bull. The Rev-Up Launcher doesn't last very long before it loses most of its power.
Rare as it is, is there anything in Sol Blaze that's worth buying it for?
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:30 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Rare as it is, is there anything in Sol Blaze that's worth buying it for?

No.
Just for collection
hey guys,
I have Orderd a flame Byxis 230WD
and I want to order a other beyblade witch one should I buy?

I do own:
Earth Aquila 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Evil Gemios DF145FS
MF
MF2
hell kerbecs basalt horogium ray unicorno
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: hell kerbecs basalt horogium ray unicorno
And for witch parts? this the last question