Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

buy both of them
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:05 PM)logan3454 Wrote: should i buy both l drago and meto l drago or just meteo

LDrago or L LDrago.
LDrago isn't worth it unless you want it for collection, and with LLDrago you can make yourself a top tier bey if you have the right pieces. Not much is known about Meto Ldrago, but it seems to have a promising spin stealing capability.
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:05 PM)logan3454 Wrote: should i buy both l drago and meto l drago or just meteo

As it stands Meteo L Drago hasn't received any testing so it's undecided whether the parts are of any worth at the moment. I would suggest to buy L Drago and use the money that you could have spent on Meteo on another blade of your choice.

*EDIT*
DAMN!! Beaten!!
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:18 PM)souless1234 Wrote: LDrago isn't worth it unless you want it for collection
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...drago+90wf
Yea I thought about editing that in but I didn't think he would have the right parts to make it.
I plan on getting it myself after I purchase other things I want, hopefully in a month.
(Sep. 14, 2010  8:29 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Besides, they seem to blow away the plastics in performance.

Don't lie to them, at least.
I'd reccomend people buy MFB as well (Even though I like plastics more) but don't discredit them, they can easily defeat many MFB combos.
should i save up for an attack stadium or a meteo l drago
currently i have a dragoon hurricane stadium
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:49 AM)logan3454 Wrote: should i save up for an attack stadium or a meteo l drago
currently i have a dragoon hurricane stadium
We are not certain yet whether Meteo L Drago is that good, while an Attack Type Beystadium will always be very useful.
Which would be more recommended, Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Peg or Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo ? Also, Earth Aquila is the best stamina bey uncustomised yeah ? Because I might get that too. ><
Honestly I don't think either is that great, in RBV3 you can get SD, WB and 145 whilst in RBV4 you can get Earth, D, DF145 and 145.

I'd recommended buying RBV3 as you'll have a chance to get Stardust Pegasis while Earth Virgo can be acquired through a Sono Kong booster.

Definitely buy Earth Aquila every part from it has some use in a top tier combo.
If you want to get virgo you could buy the sonokong starter set and stardust pegasus is just a recolored version of storm pegasis. Earth Aquila I don't know if its the best but its highly recommended.

edit: beaten dang it
anyone sells the golden face or the 1st champions prize from wbbo tournmanets i need the storm pegasis the very first one
im looking at burn phoenx my self
sorry for missspelled words
i only have rock sropkio and rock bull at the moment

sorry for mispelled words
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:14 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:54 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: I just wanted to know which are the best beys to get as of now? And is rock giraffe worth the get?

What to buy in MFB

i read it and i have these combos already:
s.peg 100rf
l. ldrago ch120rf
earth2m aquario c145wb
earth1m bull df145 wd

as for extra peices:
ed145, 100x2, 105, df145, d125, 145x2
b, s, hf/s, rfx5, wdx2, sd
metal face
gravity perseus
ray unicorno

so yea i know whats good from that post, but i just wanted to know any other beys and parts that are worth buying outside of what i have.

and also...is rock giraffe worth the get or should i get the attack defense set?
need help with choosing beyblade
what blades are at your store cause we can't help you unless you tell us
go special move smash attack
Hey everyone! I'm gonna get the new beyblade videogame, coming out in november. Collectors edition. But does anyone know which is best? Cyber pegasus, Bakugami, or Master leone. I am honestly quite confused. How good are they? What rings make them up? Reccomendations?
LOL, Bakugami, Master Leone? You have a Flame SegiterialTongue_out? Bakushin susanoo and counter leone.
Oh!StupidStupid I knew I got confused somewhere! LOL!
I know I'm going with Bakushin. Counter Leone might also be a good choice if it's like the original Leone, which has good smash. Cyber Pegasus will be pointless, just get a metal system Pegasis online, it's better.
Just what is Bakushin anyways?
Search it up.
No, I mean, is it endurance, attack, defense, or balance?
Search it up. Then READ the topic.
Oh... It's a defense type?