Psi Ball and Nature Energy

Psi ball= creating ball of energy and Nature Energy I mean by dodging a bullet, rip a knife out of you and lifting a rock off you to save a person u love or care about

Do u Believe in this stuff or not?
How old are you?

Seriously.

My mom thinks you're 8.
(Oct. 29, 2008  1:50 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: How old are you?

Seriously.

My mom thinks you're 8.

I am 15
ROfl. I used to think(when was like 7~9) it was possible on a small scale, if you like trained for years!! lol
Dude.

Are you kidding me?

Hahahahah
Have you ever created a "psi ball"?
posting in a kenny thread
Just buy an AK-47 and you won't have to worry about believing in this.
(Oct. 29, 2008  2:02 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Just buy an AK-47 and you won't have to worry about believing in this.

Truer word have never been spoken...
KAOKEN TIMES 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, lifting a rock off of yourself, or ripping out a knife is totally 100% possible.

Mothers with an extremely strong motherly instinct and enough adrenaline can lift the ends of small cars off the ground to save their child underneath etc. I'm obviously not excluding paternal parents here lol.

As for energy balls a la Dragonball z, i'm far more skeptical.
However, perhaps due to my..."asian-ness and asian beliefs/martial arts beliefs", I do believe in the existence of Ki/Chi, internal energy.

Dodging a bullet, doubt it, unless you were already moving when the bullet was fired. In some circumstances, the bullet will already have hit you before you hear it being fired.
i dont know about all this chi stuff but we all do have "super powers" that in certain situations we can tap into. they made a discovery channel thing about it called "human body, pushing the limits" or something like that lol
I've heard of people lifting weights to save somebody that they would never be able to lift under normal circumstances before, but that is probably just adrenaline or something.

Ki blasts however, do not exist. Unless you're Brad of course^
wow brad, thats funny lol. like the messy hair. i can see someone photoshoping that pic and puting a fire ball in your hands lol XD
you should totally have a warning for that FLASHING LIGHT
(Oct. 29, 2008  1:48 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: lifting a rock off you to save a person u love or care about

I can totally do that, given that the rock is less than 1 oz.
(Oct. 30, 2008  2:19 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2008  1:48 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: lifting a rock off you to save a person u love or care about

I can totally do that, given that the rock is less than 1 oz.

Colloquially known as a "pebble crumb"
I can summon my furry dragon spirit and fire an energy grappling hook to lift cars off of Palestinian orphans
Lifting a rock off of you or pulling out a knife happens all the time in different situations due to adrenaline. But psyenergy...Seriously, wtf?
There's an old story in my family about my great grandfather being stabbed in the chest, then pulling the knife out of his own chest, and stabbing the attacker. They both ended up in an emergency room, and survived.

I don't know if the story is true or not since I wasn't there, but this guy was pretty violent from other random stories I've heard, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
Actually, I use psi balls to cook breakfast. Am I doing it wrongly?
Adrenaline, steriods, etc. That's as close as you get. This is the real world, not naruto Wink
does anyone believe in Chi/Ki spiritual energy or a varient of said spiritual energy?
It seems rather related to the idea of Psi-balls.