[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

with how limited the eclipse version is, I'm sure it'll cost over ¥10,000.
Considering it's just a recolor, you're probably going to be much better off with the movie version being honest.
If you buy the ticket via Lawson, do you receive the bey with the ticket? Or do you need to attend the movie to receive it?
(Jul. 23, 2010  11:49 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: If you buy the ticket via Lawson, do you receive the bey with the ticket? Or do you need to attend the movie to receive it?
Hm, if it does not come with the ticket on the date that LAWSON gave somewhere, then I would think you receive it by mail ... Unless LAWSON is a movie company as well, or is affiliated to all the theatres that are going to show the movie ?
Hmm, everytime I check the Loppi machine at LAWSON it says that there are 4 choices; Bey with kid's ticket, Bey with adult's ticket, Bey with ticket and the video game, and Bey with kid's and adult ticket.

You may be correct about getting the bey via mail...
Ah, darn.
I just think you do not get the Beyblade at the same time as the ticket because I have seen photographs of people holding the ticket already, or something that was similar ...
I know somebody who got it on ebay for about 200 hkd
what type is this bey and who owns it in the anime?
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:13 PM)DarkDanzer Wrote: what type is this bey and who owns it in the anime?

do read the first post please because people usually always post it in the first post
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:13 PM)DarkDanzer Wrote: what type is this bey and who owns it in the anime?
The second question's answer is obvious if you read.

For the first one, it was mentioned, but not too clearly : it is an "Ultimate Type", according to TAKARA-TOMY. Obviously that could just be marketing.
It's more or less equivalent to a balance type.
i think i got scammed by fununiverse
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:23 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i think i got scammed by fununiverse

Explain?
well i read his thing about preoreders and more he said that it would take one month for it to arrive to where he lives then send it to me and im suppose to recive it after 2 weeks more than 2 weeks have past ut nvm i'll just wait until metal fight beyblade explosion comes which is probably next year
(Jul. 28, 2010  10:17 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: well i read his thing about preoreders and more he said that it would take one month for it to arrive to where he lives then send it to me and im suppose to recive it after 2 weeks more than 2 weeks have past ut nvm i'll just wait until metal fight beyblade explosion comes which is probably next year

i don't quite understand what you wrote here but...

"There will be a film released in Japan in August 21." quoted from wikipedia

So i assume the blade will be released within next month. also if you look at http://www.enfuniverse.com/preorder.html. it clearly states August, so its a few days from now; but again i think that they will release the blade at the same time as the film so August 21st is when fununiverse will receive the item and may take him/her a few days to ship it.

in conclusion: Just keep waiting.
well thx anyways now i have to explain to my parents why it has not arrived yet
(Jul. 28, 2010  1:29 PM)Jaems Wrote: i don't quite understand what you wrote here but...

"There will be a film released in Japan in August 21." quoted from wikipedia

So i assume the blade will be released within next month. also if you look at http://www.enfuniverse.com/preorder.html. it clearly states August, so its a few days from now; but again i think that they will release the blade at the same time as the film so August 21st is when fununiverse will receive the item and may take him/her a few days to ship it.

in conclusion: Just keep waiting.
Actually, pre-ordering with LAWSON, which is the only way to get Sol Blaze, seemed to say that people would receive their ticket and Beyblade a few days before, but obviously not in July.
i would buy it for 50$ (I WANT IT) it looks awesome
Looks closely to that of a Balance-Type
"Ultimate Type'' Is most likely just marketing to get the kids thinking "WOW!! I've got to have this!"
I've seen some pictures on the performance tip.
From what it looks like. The Bey tilts and the tip stays straight or whatnot.I'm not all to sure.
Though someone has probly already stated this in this topic.
Looks pretty neat i must say..
Doesn't Sol mean "Sun"?
So..Sun Ablaze. Though Sol sounds neater
You basically just reiterated old posts. =/ read them.

EDIT: Now that I carefully read your post, you're less right than I thought you were.
I must say, this is probably the coolest looking Blade in my opinion.
Its so Sexi!
Just pre-ordered this at my local toy shop for 219 HKD Smile
Needs to be picked up on or after August 23rd.
Hung Hing Wholesale, Tai Yuen Street, Wan Chai.
It's on a piece of A4 paper stuck on a cabinet.
Tell the cashier you want to pre-order/reserve it, then pay.
hmmmm it seems from the pic the pic that ellz posted that sol blaze is ytavelling in left has anyone else noticed this? or is it just me?
An official re-color of the Blaze Clear wheel:
http://i27.tinypic.com/5d8cc9.jpg
(^ Scan from Beyblade Spirit)

EDIT: That was Sol Phoenix, not Sol Blaze. Sorry for the wrong info.