[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

(Aug. 17, 2010  3:44 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Where did you get that fake from?

Those are being sold everywhere in Hong Kong, pictures are found in Beyblade Parts House.
EDIT: Fake Sol Blaze V145AS (Right Spin) VS Pegasis GB145WF Pretty useless, in a Super Attack Stadium
Hmm, for some reason, I actually want one to see its quality. Is there anywhere to order it?
It looks almost real! Ouch, I am glad you told us though because I could have bought the fake Unhappy I want a real AS darn it xD
heh heh the only use is for tricking kids
Edit
Heres some more pics
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 17, 2010  4:50 PM)s200401150 Wrote: heh heh the only use is for tricking kids

Kids should have recognized the differences between real or fake ones.
Let's discuss back on Sol Blaze (real)
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:50 PM)s200401150 Wrote: heh heh the only use is for tricking kids
Edit
Heres some more pics

The thing is this has a lot of similarities. If it does not come in any special package how do we that import know the difference between real and fake when buying?
first thing look at the box if its english its fake
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:01 PM)s200401150 Wrote: first thing look at the box if its english its fake

X_X I do not think you understand what I meant.

What if Sol Blaze V145AS does not come in a box or package and they just sell them on ebay. There is NO box, nothing. How would you know it is fake?

That is what I meant Smile
you look for the line
Soz for bad quolity did this on my cell phone
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Edit
Heres some more pics

oh looks we got a new series ! "Rapidity"
Can we discuss the actual Beyblade. Seriously, that box is very obviously fake, and we know the quality of fake Beyblades is bad, and we already know about "Rapidity".
by looking at the pic above it has decent force smash because its slunting up abit
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I bet it will be as useless as Dark.
A little optimism goes a loooooooooong way. Eee
I hope it will be, or else I will envy everyone who's lucky enough to get it xD.
(Aug. 18, 2010  10:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I hope it will be
I really would like to test Sol later when I get it. But I don't want to ruin the aesthetics of the Wheel. Confused

Although, seeing the numerous protrusions at the 'top' of Sol, it seems to me that Sol might perform okay/good as a Destabilizing Wheel for low Destabilizers, IMO. :\

(Aug. 18, 2010  10:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: or else I will envy everyone who's lucky enough to get it xD.
Cool
Grin!!
Sol_Blaze_1
Sol_Blaze_2
Sol_Blaze_3
Sol_Blaze_4

if anyone else has it can they tell me whether the details of the face can be scratched off easily like G.Perseus? (that's one of my biggest fears)

EDIT: i meant by using your nails*
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:46 AM)Jaems Wrote: Grin!!
Sol_Blaze_1
Sol_Blaze_2
Sol_Blaze_3
Sol_Blaze_4

if anyone else has it can they tell me whether the details of the face can be scratched off easily like G.Perseus? (that's one of my biggest fears)

EDIT: i meant by using your nails*

I want my Sol Blaze darn it! *looks in mail* Unhappy
I just looked at all the pages of this topic, and I do not think the weight was posted.

Sol weighs 31.3~31.5 grams;
V145, 3.5 grams;
AS, 0.8 grams;
Blaze, 3 grams.