[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

(Aug. 23, 2010  2:28 AM)Einstien11 Wrote: Actually Blaze Sol symbolizes the Sun, while all the other Beyblades symbolize constellations.

Vulcan Horseus, Mercury Anubis, Quetzalcoatl.

Even when you're stating the obvious you're wrong :V

EDIT: Blaze Sol?
pfffft
i'm gonna give my friend the ticket money, have him go to the movie and pick me up sol blaze, and he'll get to see the movie, and i get blaze.
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:51 AM)gasher30024 Wrote: i'm gonna give my friend the ticket money, have him go to the movie and pick me up sol blaze, and he'll get to see the movie, and i get blaze.
Sol Blaze is not available at the theatres. You should really read the topic you are posting in. And you have a friend in Japan ?
testing with fake v145 shows it absorbs most of the attacks but scrapes the stadim even with as
I think as shall be used on 145 to maximize its use
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:21 PM)s200401150 Wrote: testing with fake v145 shows it absorbs most of the attacks but scrapes the stadim even with as
I think as shall be used on 145 to maximize its use

Testing with fakes gives us very little information.
(Aug. 23, 2010  5:01 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Testing with fakes gives us very little information.

that depends... even though they are made from different materials if the mold looks the same and almost weighs the same and if it also works the same as well (the gimmick); then it shouldn't be that much of a difference. its like saying testing between hasbro and TT just because they are made of different material the end result should be similar.
but of course the fake is not as durable that's the only down side.
Well poorer production can also lead to poor weight distribution, and often the molds are not exactly the same.
It seems AS can be disassembled ... I do not know if it would still be a legal Bottom.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10628406491.html
looks like a tall sharp solblazev145ts
I wonder why TAKARA-TOMY makes so many Tracks or Bottoms that have detachable parts. For WA130, it seems that it was meant so the opposite direction of the wings could be used as well. However, for AS, are we supposed to reverse the Around part so the Bottom looks like a teepee or something, hah ? A sort of Wide Hole Sharp, which would make more sense than simply "Hole Sharp".

It is either that, or AS can be used only with the S part. The Japanese do not seem to really force the parts when they undo them, so it can be assumed that some of it was voluntary in my opinion ...
WA130 was detachable so it can be reversed and used for left spins.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:03 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: WA130 was detachable so it can be reversed and used for left spins.
Essentially what I wrote or meant, yes ... So what about AS, hah ?
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Essentially what I wrote or meant, yes ... So what about AS, hah ?

Switch it for left spins too! Tongue_out

I honestly have no clue why it would be detachable...
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I wonder why TAKARA-TOMY makes so many Tracks or Bottoms that have detachable parts.

maybe its so that we can replace them and keep the things which are not broken?
but we'd have to buy the entire part any ways....
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I honestly have no clue why it would be detachable...

Maybe to be easier to assemble in production?
Personally I think any part should be made so it is not easily detachable after production, even if it helps production ...
That may be, but any moving part will most likely still have the ability to come apart.
Heck, Metal Faces come apart.
One thing I would like to add is that this blade looks very fragile. There are some area of the wheel that can be break easily and the V145 track in "defense mode"(The area that fill the gap) is wayyyy tooooo THIN! (1mm only!) It looks like I can break it with my finger nail...
The only "playable" part (for me) is the AS bottom.

btw, I don't know if it has been mentioned before but the detachable "thing" of the AS bottom is "free-spinning". Don't know if it has any advantage during battles...Probably it provides good stamina while maintaining decent defense?
i am getting this beyblade for sol blaze ans AS
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally I think any part should be made so it is not easily detachable after production, even if it helps production ...

This is the sort of area where compromises have to be made. It may have been too expensive or impossible or unfeasible to make this part not come apart. I understand and agree with what you say, but, there's nothing to be done about it
Sol blaze is defense in i think i saw a bb18libra video and its wasn't attack and didn't last that long so i suspect its defense.