[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

(Aug. 24, 2010  4:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the sort of area where compromises have to be made. It may have been too expensive or impossible or unfeasible to make this part not come apart. I understand and agree with what you say, but, there's nothing to be done about it

except super glue or do something about it yourself XD then it won't come out at all lawl.
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:03 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Sol blaze is defense in i think i saw a bb18libra video and its wasn't attack and didn't last that long so i suspect its defense.

supposedly its a balance type but i agree that it seems more of a defence type (as a whole), maybe its because of the AS being similar to the WD thus we don't see it much attack out of it. also with the V145 it seems that it loses spin easily.
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:03 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Sol blaze is defense in i think i saw a bb18libra video and its wasn't attack and didn't last that long so i suspect its defense.

Just because he used an uncustomized Sol Blaze, and it just stayed in the middle
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: TT says it's "Ultimate" type.

sorry but ilol'd.
lets hope it does better in attack stadiums.
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:03 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the sort of area where compromises have to be made. It may have been too expensive or impossible or unfeasible to make this part not come apart. I understand and agree with what you say, but, there's nothing to be done about it

except super glue or do something about it yourself XD then it won't come out at all lawl.

thereby defeating the purpose of AS completely
Not too important, but otenki2010 posted some pictures of Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse version) in his blog.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10650119109.html

I prefer the original color of V145 and AS though, haha.
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:02 PM)Diamond Wrote: Not too important, but otenki2010 posted some pictures of Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse version) in his blog.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10650119109.html

I prefer the original color of V145 and AS though, haha.

Me too, the V145AS looks like fake....

Haha, but the Wheels are pretty.
No it isn't, that's Burn Pheonix.
Don't post irrelevant tidbits of knowledge that aren't even true in the first place.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:15 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: introduced as burn fireblaze in teh US.

If you mean that Burn Fireblaze in the U.S. is Sol Blaze, you're completely wrong.
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:20 PM)teh cute gemini Wrote: info from toywiz.

You are completely and utterly wrong. Burn Fireblaze = Burn Pheonix.

Burn Fireblaze =! Sol Blaze.
This Bey does go with all the others because the others are STAR constalations the SUN is a Star after all so it kinda works right?
this bey will be EPIC
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I bet it will be as useless as Dark.
A little optimism goes a loooooooooong way. Eee

Hah, I so called it, maybe a use will be found if more people test it, probably not though.
If you consider $58 cheap, then yes! Dimsum2u is cheapest once again.
Awww man I want one when I get my money!! It's so wicked and the spin track is awesome too! But it costs a lot.........and when is it coming out to Canada? Also I know metal fusion explosion is coming out in December but how bout the movie?
That looks awesome
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:46 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: Awww man I want one when I get my money!! It's so wicked and the spin track is awesome too! But it costs a lot.........and when is it coming out to Canada? Also I know metal fusion explosion is coming out in December but how bout the movie?
No, Beyblade Metal Masters, or Explosion, is not coming in December at all. It will only be released in about mid 2011, but not in 2010 for sure.

Sol Blaze will only be released if the movie gets translated and sold outside East Asia, and it might only come with the movie if a DVD is ever released, which has not even been the case yet in Japan, so do not wait eagerly for it.

Rico Wrote:That looks awesome
Attempt to add more content to your posts.
What do Blaze's tip and spin track actually do?
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:33 PM)Qwert Wrote: What do Blaze's tip and spin track actually do?

This belongs in the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer!' thread.
ok, looks like I spoted the thread that you mentioned. Kai.
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:57 PM)MFBEYBLADE_2011 Wrote: ok, looks like I spoted the thread that you mentioned. Kai.
OK, but it is not this topic ...
Woah, this blade is awesome, I just got the eclipse version, and I must admit, it looks totally epic. The blaze metal wheel is shaped like 4 comets revolving around eachother. The V145 track isnt free spinning, but it has two modes (I am not sure what they are called) But you can take of a part, and put it on at 180 degrees, and it changes mode. The Performance tip is free spinning on the outside, and on the inside, it is sharp, so it is sharp in the middle, and the rest is free spinning. I haven't done much testing yet, but I am at uploading some photos.