[Product]  Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types"

my impression: FAIL & UNBALANCE balance stadium...
any1 know the price of the other stadiums hasbros gonna release?
i'll buy a thunder whip stadium when its release, muahahha (FAIL)
then ima w8 for the otehr stadiums, ima get alll, BWUAHAHAHAHA! <SPAM MUCH?
but, i only think i sa afew pics... and i really wanna go see then pictures again... but where can i find the pictures on WBO?
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:53 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: my impression: FAIL & UNBALANCE balance stadium...
any1 know the price of the other stadiums hasbros gonna release?
i'll buy a thunder whip stadium when its release, muahahha (FAIL)
then ima w8 for the otehr stadiums, ima get alll, BWUAHAHAHAHA! but, i only think i sa afew pics... and i really wanna go see then pictures again... but where can i find the pictures on WBO?
Probably the same price as the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. Otherwise, check the Bey News, or this topic, for the prices and pictures.
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:34 AM)Meruda Wrote: This is a great thing to hear Gadget! Glad that at least one person in the company is taking note. Also, If I read that correctly, the representative agreed that the new stadium does indeed have a deeper dish?

She said she's quite sure it does (though I dunno, if this is true yet since she seemed iffy about it)
Can anyone tell me if this is worse than the Thunder Rumbler stadium from Hasbro? Or maye are they both just as bad?
Is it me or does the yellow paint rub onto my performance tips..
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:44 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is it me or does the yellow paint rub onto my performance tips..

It's probably not you. From what I've heard, this happens with a lot of Hasbro stadiums.
Wouldn't be surprised if it did. This was a big problem with the Hasbro stadiums of the old beyblade series.
Hooray my Rock Leone has a poo colored bottom Grin
It's not just you Soysaucexp, both myself and MaxL have icky coloured bottoms from fooling around in Thunderwhip Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:10 PM)Meruda Wrote: It's not just you Soysaucexp, both myself and MaxL have icky coloured bottoms from fooling around in Thunderwhip Unhappy

Chocked_2 'Nuff said...
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:20 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:10 PM)Meruda Wrote: It's not just you Soysaucexp, both myself and MaxL have icky coloured bottoms from fooling around in Thunderwhip Unhappy

Chocked_2 'Nuff said...

That sucks...
I live in SD ima go check out the Hasbro Beyblade section on Sunday... im going to Comic- Con soooo... any questions anyone wants answered?
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:20 PM)The LVJ Wrote:

Chocked_2 'Nuff said...

... ~facepalm~

This was said even in the context of the subject.

Immaturity, you has it.
i bought it then played found out it sucked then went back to walmart and exchanged it for a beylauncher
smart move but why didnt ya read this thread then buy a bey launcher to begin with
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:13 PM)Nova Wrote: smart move but why didnt ya read this thread then buy a bey launcher to begin with

Maybe he wanted to save his fingers from pain?
And buying a stadium would stop his fingers hurting ok maxl
and anyway has anyone noticed the ridge on the inside of the stadium is abit akwardly placed
as the stadiums in a bowl shape and its kinda impossible for attack types to use it
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:26 PM)Nova Wrote: And buying a stadium would stop his fingers hurting ok maxl
and anyway has anyone noticed the ride on the inside of the stadium is abit akwardly placed
as the stadiums in a bowl shape

Was making a joke about how the Beylauncher hits your fingers when you let go. But that's cool, you can just misinterpret me and try to discredit me... I'm cool with that as well. Smile
Didnt mean to offend you maxl but its kinda dificult
to notice whether your joking on the internet with no lol or smiley
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:34 PM)Nova Wrote: Didnt mean to offend you maxl but its kinda dificult
to notice whether your joking on the internet with no lol or smiley

It's cool.

But why would I try to relate finger pain to the stadium and not the beylauncher? The two just go hand in hand.
Damn I just ordered the thunder whip stadium a while ago, is it that bad? Because I have the super attack stadium that sucks really badly. Is the super attack stadium better or is it worse than the thunder whip stadium??
(Jul. 25, 2010  8:41 AM)GPegasus Wrote: Damn I just ordered the thunder whip stadium a while ago, is it that bad? Because I have the super attack stadium that sucks really badly. Is the super attack stadium better or is it worse than the thunder whip stadium??

The Super Attack stadium is much better than Pegasus Thunder Whip.
Ah I see, I wanted to buy the standard stadium but they don't sell it on amazon. I do hope that the thunder whip stadium will do well for me and my blades. Peace.
And I thought the hms one I use sucks. Makes me glad I choose to get a flame saggotario blade instead of this stadium at walmart yesterday,
i watched vid, i say just cut the holes a inch longer o-o.
Out of thunder whip or my hms one? I just used duck tape to create a slope covering the pit and it made mine useable for attack types where they don't run themselves into the but still can phush opponents out of the stadium.