[Product]  Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types"

(Jun. 27, 2010  4:07 AM)ashton b Wrote: yeah i know the lightning stadiam or whatever its called is the same as the thunderwhip so hasbro isnt making a good stadiam at all and i know im off topic but i had to put it out hereso everybody would know
How do you know what the Lightning Force stadium will be like ? We only saw pictures of the Pegasus Thunder Whip, the mobile Stadium, and the Super Vortex, yet none of the last two have been tested yet anyway.
I found a picture of this "Lightning Force Stadium", I assume its fake but you can check out the picture if you like, looks to me like its another PTW stadium Uncertain

Lightning Force Stadium

Edit: I just found out that another member had posted this picture like 4 minutes prior to me while I was editing this post..ugh sorry Uncertain
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:22 AM)ashton b Wrote: its on entertainmentearth.com its the same its just black
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY21355
Or it could be slightly steeper too ... We thought Pegasus Thunder Whip might be OK from the pictures, however when it got tested it was too flat. In my opinion we really have to wait.

Kid Windy, it is no fake.
im thinking its steeper by the looks of it
The Lightning Force Stadium definitely looks like it has a steeper slope than the Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium. If the Lightning Force Stadium is actually what it appears to be, then there's hope for a decent hasbro stadium.
Bleck I saw the Stadium in the store today, and it was more flat, then slope. D:
Are they making a Hasbro version of the Takara Pegasis ones? D:
That one seems better :T
We'll have to wait until it comes out. Maybe they did fix it just a little bit and make it a bit deeper. Knowing Hasbro though, it's probably just a recolour...
Hasbro does as much good as bad, people don't give them enough credit.
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:52 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hasbro does as much good as bad, people don't give them enough credit.

Their blades are better made but their stadiums suck carp. They break often and they are usually no good for any real play. That and they refuse to listen to their community in any way shape or form. I swear that I would go and get a job there just to fix their carp-tarded releases.
Their stadiums are all garbage, but I wouldn't say they break easier.
My old stadiums from the plastic days had to be taped up so often I can't even remember. Duct tape was a staple for me playing though. This is just how I remember it though, I might be an idiot child and been doing something wrong though.
As someone who has actually run a tournament for Hasbro, they do seem very lazy with their stadiums at the moment. The one we received for tournament use was just a thunder whip stadium, so I'm hoping we get actual interesting ones...because if you look at the winning list, This is a really odd match-up.

The finalists were:
1. Flame Aries ED145FS
2. Rock Leone (Un-customized)
3. Storm Aquario (Un-customized)
im wondering on how storm aquario un custoized wnn stamina mode i guess
I just don't get why some people win against blades that have the clear advantage. On top of that, we had 1 Storm Pegasus user and he lost every match.

Hasbro needs to give us a decent stadium so the play can be fair to everyone...
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:55 PM)Gadget Wrote: I just don't get why some people win against blades that have the clear advantage. On top of that, we had 1 Storm Pegasus user and he lost every match.

<sarcasm>They do. Try giving them an email or asking them to.

You will get tons of response. </sarcasm>

No seriously, they don't care at all about us. You pretty much just have to pitch out the $60 and buy a real stadium... Which sucks but at least you can actually play the game.
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:06 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:55 PM)Gadget Wrote: I just don't get why some people win against blades that have the clear advantage. On top of that, we had 1 Storm Pegasus user and he lost every match.

<sarcasm>They do. Try giving them an email or asking them to.

You will get tons of response. </sarcasm>

No seriously, they don't care at all about us. You pretty much just have to pitch out the $60 and buy a real stadium... Which sucks but at least you can actually play the game.

Wow, stadiums are getting pricey Uncertain

Makes me wish I had some of my old japanese ones...dunno where the hell they went.
Really not surprised at the finalist results.
Solo spin time for Rock Leone in this stadium was like 5'
and flame stamina combo is obvious.
Edit: Kai-V had given a link for a exact replica of attack stadiums for $5 without shipping.
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:33 PM)Dan Wrote: Edit: Kai-V had given a link for a exact replica of attack stadiums for $5 without shipping.

link plx?
Man lightning force is not what I was hoping for. I though it would look different from the thunder whip but it's just looks like a recolour of it. Hope it isn't just that. At least we can still hope it's decent.
wow $5 thats quite good i might buy that
You have to pay for shipping too.
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:16 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Man lightning force is not what I was hoping for. I though it would look different from the thunder whip but it's just looks like a recolour of it. Hope it isn't just that. At least we can still hope it's decent.

From the pictures posted the stadium seems to have more slope...
Cool I was just hoping it would look completly different to Pegasis thunder whip in terms of shape but it's very similar. I hope it does have more slope cause then we might have an easy to get decent stadium for all types. I hope that Hasbro realised that Pegasus thunder whip is terrible for attack types and have created lightning force to be more balanced although looking back at their old plastic stadiums I don't think it's likely although I hope i'm wrong about that.