[Product]  Pegasus Thunder Whip: "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types"

(May. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Im thinking of getting the Thunder Whip just to test everything out.
I wanted to try an Attack on Attack in that stadium. With the slopes being all messed up, it wouldn't really matter if both of them are going at it right?
The battle would probably be more boring though.
(May. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Im thinking of getting the Thunder Whip just to test everything out.

Don't waste your money, especially since I know you have an Attack Stadium.
(May. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I wanted to try an Attack on Attack in that stadium. With the slopes being all messed up, it wouldn't really matter if both of them are going at it right?
I'm guessing the one with better stamina would win, so it'll just be a stale match. Don't waste you're money.

Hopefully better stadiums will come out soon.
(May. 19, 2010  1:44 AM)∂an Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I wanted to try an Attack on Attack in that stadium. With the slopes being all messed up, it wouldn't really matter if both of them are going at it right?
I'm guessing the one with better stamina would win, so it'll just be a stale match. Don't waste you're money.

Hopefully better stadiums will come out soon.

If you look at the orignal hasbro stadiums for the plastic blades they were close to each other in design which gives less hope that they will change future MFB stadiums drastically (Such as the pockets) and the vortex probably won't be better for attack types since it has no pockets at all.
So it looks bleak that there will be a better stadium
(May. 19, 2010  2:11 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: If you look at the orignal hasbro stadiums for the plastic blades they were close to each other in design which gives less hope that they will change future MFB stadiums drastically (Such as the pockets) and the vortex probably won't be better for attack types since it has no pockets at all.
So it looks bleak that there will be a better stadium

Would be intresting to see how the vortex stadium is for attacks,also with the old hasbro stadiums a good mod that worked well with the pockets was making a ramp out of plastic from milk bottles to intress the chance of actul KO's
I wanted to try an Attack on Attack in that stadium. With the slopes being all messed up, it wouldn't really matter if both of them are going at it right?

I think since the thunder whip stadium makes it highly unlikely to perform a knockout, the attack type that spins the longest would be the victor.
i guess il just have to use a fruit bowl

or atleas i would if i didnt get my blades stolen

anyway defnently dissapointed in hasro
(May. 20, 2010  2:40 AM)Tellah Wrote: i guess il just have to use a fruit bowl

or atleas i would if i didnt get my blades stolen

anyway defnently dissapointed in hasro

obviously this stadium is better than a fruit bowl, however if you can buy online i encourage to buy a takara tomy one. at least buy a hasbro one... even if its bad.
(May. 20, 2010  6:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: tbh this looks better than TT's Wide Square.

Wide square is actually an extemely fun stadium. It's not exactly balanced but I'm willing to put money on that it's more balanced than Thunder Whip.
the pegasis thunder whip is pure garbage. Im waiting until the super vortex comes out
(May. 28, 2010  9:13 PM)WindLeone Wrote: the pegasis thunder whip is pure garbage. Im waiting until the super vortex comes out

Unfortunately, that wont really leviate the problem of getting a good stadium since it has no openings. Your best bet will be the portable stadium.
This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types.
i probably think this stadium is good because im used to using the Thunder Rumbler stadium >_>
(May. 31, 2010  8:46 PM)Khel Wrote: This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types.

adding this to the title
lol

I mean I won a couple of times with MF Sagg 90RF (really worn RF). But I really feel both times were flukes.
Won with storm leone 100RF and storm cancer105HF (the one that came with aquario) against rock aquario145WB a couple of times by pocket.

It looks like storm leone100RF (is basically the same as storm pegasis100RF) isn't acting like it should, but I wouldn't know since I don't have a takara tomy attack stadium.
I've noticed that Rock Aquario and Flame Bull rock everything in there.
I think that endurance beyblades work well on the statium, well as defence types.
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:18 AM)pod117 Wrote: I think that endurance beyblades work well on the statium, well as defence types.

even in TT's attack stadium defence and stamina beys are better esspically against a RF attack combo.

i actully had hope for this stadium since it ridge looked like it would work alot better then TT's ahwell
If the pockets were larger, and the slope steeper this could have been a good stadium. It had potential.
I don't like this type of stadiums, its kinda hard to Knock Out.
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:07 AM)Dan Wrote: I've noticed that Rock Aquario and Flame Bull rock everything in there.

so true. S. Pegasis always loses against it unless I'm lucky.
yeah i know the lightning stadiam or whatever its called is the same as the thunderwhip so hasbro isnt making a good stadiam at all and i know im off topic but i had to put it out hereso everybody would know