[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

I don't th!nk I would dare do a battle. I was allowed to only get one copy so... But I'll do other tests though.(I did a trial run with Omega Dragonis out-of-the-box. I have a balance stadium, and I found it that it exhibited quite a lot of recoil when it hit the corners of the walls)

I'm one of those guys crazy enough to use omega XD I will strip the paint off when it gets REALLY UGLY...

Though I haven't tested it that much, it has some potential smash the only problem I see is that omega seems to be too light to handle it's own recoil so adding a MF-H would help a lot. And one more thing I've noticed is that it seems to work well on low tracks like 90 and 85 if you use RF...I've tried putting omega on D125,CH120, and some 145 based variants and it seems to not work that well as I've expected. I think the part of omega which produces the smash is the Metal Frame...the core may have the same smash as galaxy.
Shogun
I have been testing it on a lot of tracks and bottoms, and Omega Dragonis WA130XF works brilliant for me. If I get a chance, I'll start an Omega discussion thread after I do my homework.
WA130XF? that would suck on the BB-10
actually it will Tongue_out
WA130 = useless part like ED145

The competitive combo I made was MF-H Omega Dragonis 85/90RF...

Wow. Looking at the bottom of the Omega wheel, it looks like Galaxy.

Anyway, thanks for the video, Shogun, and I guess I don't need two to keep. I'll just use one. I hate that horrendous blue color anyway, as you all probably know already.
actually it's purple... the CW is Turquoise so everything except for the Paint and stickers are anime accurate...
Ah. Well then, the purple color looks horrendous. I do wish they'd kept everything on it anime accurate. Anyway, thanks, Shogun.
(Jan. 31, 2012  9:14 PM)Shogun Wrote: WA130XF? that would suck on the BB-10
actually it will Tongue_out
WA130 = useless part like ED145

The competitive combo I made was MF-H Omega Dragonis 85/90RF...
I was using a BB-10. I'm just experimenting. 85RF actually works pretty bad for me... Scratches the floor to much.

XF will only make it stall at the tornado ridge that's why it's pretty useless :\ RF is taller than XF which is why i can still manage to use it with 85 using sliding shoot or a slight banking...
The goal is to make the Metal Frame take more hits than the Metal Core.

sorry for Kai-V if it may look like I'm spamming or whatever I just can't stand noobs Grin
You used metal frame 2x...

What you are doing isnt even close to spam, you are posting. Nothing wrong with posting =)

High recoil as expectedIs it reallly as bad as Galaxy though?
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:04 PM)Shogun Wrote: XF will only make it stall at the tornado ridge that's why it's pretty useless :\ RF is taller than XF which is why i can still manage to use it with 85 using sliding shoot or a slight banking...
I hate XF, I just have no RF's that aren't worn (which is probably why I was scratching the floor). Also, I was just experimenting, and that's just the best combo I could make (my brother took all my good parts). WA130 sucks. I know. I'm not that much of noob. Also, when I use XF, it does not stall the tornado ridge. So.. when my brother gives me my BD145 back, and when my new Storm Pegasus comes, I think I'll test Omega Dragonis BD145RF.

EDIT: Weird, my Storm Pegasus just came.
(Jan. 31, 2012  11:02 PM)Emerald Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:04 PM)Shogun Wrote: XF will only make it stall at the tornado ridge that's why it's pretty useless :\ RF is taller than XF which is why i can still manage to use it with 85 using sliding shoot or a slight banking...
I hate XF, I just have no RF's that aren't worn (which is probably why I was scratching the floor). Also, I was just experimenting, and that's just the best combo I could make (my brother took all my good parts). WA130 sucks. I know. I'm not that much of noob. Also, when I use XF, it does not stall the tornado ridge. So.. when my brother gives me my BD145 back, and when my new Storm Pegasus comes, I think I'll test Omega Dragonis BD145RF.

WOW an XF that does not Tornado Stall!!!!!!!!!! (*clap clap)

already tried it with BD145 just made things worse... :\
(Jan. 31, 2012  11:44 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  11:02 PM)Emerald Wrote:

WOW an XF that does not Tornado Stall!!!!!!!!!! (*clap clap)

already tried it with BD145 just made things worse... :\
Yeah, I basically just started testing random tracks/bottoms after BD145 did terrible. (M145 is still horrible!)XD

Can I request some actual testing in the standard procedure. From videos I've seen, it doesn't look as bad as people are claiming. Every one has different perspectives on what is bad, and its kinda hard to see where the problem is without standard procedure.

It you can, can some one test this against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS and MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS in proper format please?

I don't me to be a stickler but there is nothing much to gauge it on. We have no idea what your testing it against or anything.
If anyone posts tests of it, it better not actually be on 85XF, either... videos about the stock Beyblade could not be more useless, honestly.
Naturally.

Attack testing most likely. I highly doubt this would be useful for defense anyway. So I'll test it once mine comes in.
will do a video on my combo
MF-H Omega Dragonis 85RF vs Basalt GB145CS
this beyblade looks amazing i really wish i had it
Soon I'm going to get 2 omega dragonis! since i have a ton of beyblades, i'll try to help with the testing! let me know what to do after i get them!
I bought one today, and this thing is soooo light-weighted that it feels like will be blown away with a slight of wind.
This metal wheel, although good looking, the backside design sucks.
Just it is too light......
(BTW, it reminds me of Mercury with the track and the wheel design when spinning.)

Shogun, are you afraid that letting the tips falling on the ground may damage it? I've cracked lots of bottoms like that.
Just to be clear, Omega is a dark purple in color, not blue?

I feel much better about that now. Turquoise and Purple? This bey must be mine someday...
(Feb. 06, 2012  11:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Just to be clear, Omega is a dark purple in color, not blue?

I feel much better about that now. Turquoise and Purple? This bey must be mine someday...

It is most definitely blue. I've seen several videos, real-life pictures, etc. of it, and they're all very obviously a dark metallic blue.
Actually, Omega is purple, I'm looking at mine right now. Sorry if it's just me, but I'm pretty positive it's purple.
It really looks like it's the same shade as some of the Galaxy MWs' paintjobs, which are a very purple-tinted metallic blue, in some pictures. But, in others, under what appears to otherwise be the same lighting, it looks very blue.

So, it's probably just the Galaxy paintjob thing again.
Mine's more purple than it is Blue. It's definitely unlike the Galaxy Metal Wheel's paintjob. Hence, my earlier comment about the color mismatch between the Metal Wheel and the Clear Wheel.