[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

I thought the same at first Uwik but I've just managed to scratch mine with a 50 pence.
Totally ruined one of them but you can still make out what it is... Kinda lol.
I got a few things more than twice though - x3 Pegasis, x3 Orion, x3 VariAres and x3 LDrago.
Ok, gonna have others try it. Maybe I just have farmer's fingers.
To me, it's a real shame that they didn't make this Bey in its original anime colours. I seriously hope that an anime one is made in the future, I would most certainly buy it.
(Jan. 27, 2012  4:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: I thought the same at first Uwik but I've just managed to scratch mine with a 50 pence.
Totally ruined one of them but you can still make out what it is... Kinda lol.
I got a few things more than twice though - x3 Pegasis, x3 Orion, x3 VariAres and x3 LDrago.

Doesnt that mean you won or soemthing? That seems way to easy if you need only more than 2 of each in order to win and by your book, you won 4 times? Or am I misunderstanding the rules of this lotto?
Obviously it has got to be more than three or something, even though I thought I remembered someone mentioning a similar way ...
I still can't believe there is a track lower than the 90 let alone the 100!!! There must be a lot of scraping with that track!
There has been, ever since season 2 with Mercury Anubis...
(Jan. 27, 2012  8:31 PM)Metal Cerberus Wrote: To me, it's a real shame that they didn't make this Bey in its original anime colours. I seriously hope that an anime one is made in the future, I would most certainly buy it.

everything except the painted metal wheel is the same from the anime... oh yeah also the red trimmings in the sticker sheet too...so if you really want the original anime colors you always have the option of stripping the paint off.

This 4D Guide will be the only release for Omega Dragonis... as for hasbro hmmm i don't think they'll be releasing this since it's a corocoro exclusive.

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:13 AM)Shogun Wrote: This 4D Guide will be the only release for Omega Dragonis... as for hasbro hmmm i don't think they'll be releasing this since it's a corocoro exclusive.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Omega-Dr...#pid881563
Looking at pictures of the box, TT made a pretty big typo in calling it 'Omega Dragonis 85WF' instead of XF.

It is XF though, yes?
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Looking at pictures of the box, TT made a pretty big typo in calling it 'Omega Dragonis 85WF' instead of XF.

It is XF though, yes?

I did a comparison of Omegas tip vs a WF and an XF. Its XF.

(Jan. 28, 2012  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:13 AM)Shogun Wrote: This 4D Guide will be the only release for Omega Dragonis... as for hasbro hmmm i don't think they'll be releasing this since it's a corocoro exclusive.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Omega-Dr...#pid881563

I know it's in the anime but what about Sol Blaze? and hasbro hasn't even released a single at was released by corocoro... so it's still like a 50/50 chance of hasbro actually making this one.
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:31 AM)Shogun Wrote: I know it's in the anime but what about Sol Blaze? and hasbro hasn't even released a single at was released by corocoro... so it's still like a 50/50 chance of hasbro actually making this one.

Nelvana has shown no sign of wanting to release the Metal Fight Beyblade movie, so of course Hasbro would not just release Sol Blaze out of nowhere. Divine Chimera is also manga-exclusive. Omega Dragonis, however, appears in a few episodes of the anime which will definitely be dubbed.

GaHooleone, that was mentioned earlier in the topic, and you could have still trusted the title of this thread ...
Think of it this way. The majority of the Hasbro beyblade market coralates with the anime popularity. When kids see a bey on TV, they will want it in real life. It is a money oppritunity Hasbro can't refuse.

This is not the last we have seen of Omega Dragonis. Count on it.
I hav one winging it's way to me as we speak with the magazine so I may run a few tests on it if I've got the guts
I agree with Kai-V that hasbro will probably release this due to its involvement in the show, and u never kno maybe hasbro might release it with an unpainted metal wheel, but there's no guarantee to that
(Jan. 27, 2012  9:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously it has got to be more than three or something, even though I thought I remembered someone mentioning a similar way ...
Is five enough? I got 2 Orions (octagons), 2 L-Dragos (circles), 2 Uranus (weird shape), 2 VariAres (Circles), and 2 Fusion Hades (circles).

OK, yo, if you want me to tell you the real "rules", then scan your sheet and I will try to translate. At the moment I am essentially working with air.
Yeah! I just got Omega Dragonis! I will do some non-battle testing if needed!
What exactly is "non battle testing"? Do you mean solo spin time?
Solo spin-time could not be any less relevant on a wheel like Omega...
My point exactly, which is why I was a bit confused by his post.

While the possibility exists that any untested wheel or part can possess any attribute, it is likely that Omega does not have Stamina like attributesd, as it does not have any of the physical properties generally seenw ith stamina wheels. That said, Omega would most likely be an attack type wheel
I mean like it's weight,etc. I have it with me right now.
We already have the weights and everything of that variety.
(Jan. 31, 2012  7:20 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: I mean like it's weight,etc. I have it with me right now.

If you could add your weights in the Weights of MFB's thread, it would be great. The more data we get, the better.

If you want to do solo spin on a WD, feel free to do so. Anything is better than nothing. You could post in this thread. Don't start a new Omega Discussion thread without proper battle tests though.