[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

Perfect.... The color scheme is great, the track and bottom are great and even the face is great...for a person like me(who likes strata dragoon v as much as janstarblast likes dragoon v2) this bey is a treat. Thanks for the updates kai-v. I dont care if people test it or not and whether it is good or not...even if it is as useless as wyborg, i'll still try my best to get it.
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: quote removed

what will this magazine be called. also the only bad thing is that it is a beyblade only released with a magazine, this is shame since it wouldve been better if released witha starter/booster, instead with a magazine. still this is the bey of my dreams, forget kreis cygnus, this is what i want. cant wait to see akrasdaddy review of the beyblade.
(Jan. 10, 2012  8:20 PM)dragoonevo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: quote removed

what will this magazine be called. also the only bad thing is that it is a beyblade only released with a magazine, this is shame since it wouldve been better if released witha starter/booster, instead with a magazine. still this is the bey of my dreams, forget kreis cygnus, this is what i want. cant wait to see akrasdaddy review of the beyblade.

The name of the magazine is in the OP...
No! I wanted the original color! Now it just looks like Mercury Anubis.
Judging from the anime, the slopes on Omega look like they could deliver some smash,
but that all depends on the weight.
Yay :3 we get to finally see this beast... I'd love to see this do some love to right spin attack some good. Thank you for the info Kai-V. Also' its a shame that it won't be released in its original colors. Nobody will test this.now.due to the paint... Well, if no one does, looks like Im buying a second ;D
Hahaha, finally we know what's going on with this. Hopefully it isn't another Mercury Anubis that nobody wants to use, but I don't know about how rare things like these get.

And does it say 86XF? Haha, what the?

Do I see a gold Death Quetzalcoatl on the filmstrip type thing in the sorta bottom left corner?

Can't wait to find out what [Discuss this content in the appropriate topic for the moment, which is the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread] is!
It probably will, though. It looks too pretty for anyone to dare use, even me (and I've played with a Uriel 2, violently).
85XF was predictable. They would have no reason not to include it.

The blue looks pretty, but thats about it. This bey, regardless of preformance, is one for a collector. I highly dought we willl ever see Omega Dragonis outside of this release, unless TT decides to do an original color scheme version which is unlikely I think. The fact that it is painted will lead to insuffecient testing and a lack of willingness to examine any potential it may/may not have. even if Omega and Dragonis end up being good, they will be so rare that no one will take notice

Red and Gold Diablo Nemesis looks nice, almost like a royal imperial color scheme =D

Is it even possible to have a colored MW that isnt painted
I hope that one day, Omega and Mercury will show up in a random booster.

In fact, I kind of expected mercury in RBV9, considering it played a large part in the TV show but was only given limited releases Uncertain
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: I hope that one day, Omega and Mercury will show up in a random booster.

In fact, I kind of expected mercury in RBV9, considering it played a large part in the TV show but was only given limited releases Uncertain

Watch it be in RBV10, lol.

I can't remember, is this going to be like L-Drago Destroy gold, or just plain out rare?
That bey just looks... Amazing. Forget Kries Cygnus! I want this bey! And I could use a new 85 and XF. This will probably be MY Vulcan 2.0. Don't use it for two weeks then work up the courage to use it. Hope TT releases a starter of this. Great info Kai-V!
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:27 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Watch it be in RBV10, lol.

I can't remember, is this going to be like L-Drago Destroy gold, or just plain out rare?

Hm, neither. The magazine will be sold at the World Hobby Fair and in regular book/toy stores in Japan in sufficient quantity for most of the end of January, but then it will become much rarer.

This release is exactly like the limited release of that "White Knight" Perseus Clear Wheel and the black (?) L Drago Assault (?) Ver. that accompanied a similar magazine. Hopefully you have an idea of how rare they are, because it will be almost the same scenario. I think that at the moment they cannot be found anymore.
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: I hope that one day, Omega and Mercury will show up in a random booster.

Its a good way to make money...put an awesome product on a TV show only umong evenrything else that has a real world equivelent, and everyone who is a fan will want it. When even a small rare oppritunity like a limited release for such a product comes along, fans will be all over it. labeling this as a rare exclusive will make them money right off the bat, probobly more than releasing this as a normal bey. Thier roles in the anime just make them that much more desirable...sad for us and our wallets dont you think?
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:27 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Watch it be in RBV10, lol.

Hm, neither. The magazine will be sold at the World Hobby Fair and in regular book/toy stores in Japan in sufficient quantity for most of the end of January, but then it will become much rarer.

This release is exactly like the limited release of that "White Knight" Perseus Clear Wheel and the black (?) L Drago Assault (?) Ver. that accompanied a similar magazine. Hopefully you have an idea of how rare they are, because it will be almost the same scenario. I think that at the moment they cannot be found anymore.

Then I'm assuming I need to jump on acquiring the magazine, no? lol

Thanks Kai-V. Always helpful Smile
(Jan. 11, 2012  1:06 PM)the.successor Wrote: Huge quote that I removed with known picture.

Go to page #2.
Anything look familiar?
Anyways, I kinda like these colors. Certainly less than the original colors. This release might be even more rare than the CWs, since this is an entire beyblade.
Recently the magazine that include Divine Chimera, it got released as Hong Kong version and is sold for HKD $80 only. Hoping that after a month or so, there will be a Hong Kong version for this magzine as well. When this guide is available I will be buying 1 or maybe 2 copies depending on how much the HK importers will sell it for.
When I can get one for 30 euro I´ll make testings
(Jan. 11, 2012  4:50 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: When I can get one for 30 euro I´ll make testings
You'd be lucky to get one that cheap. I'd say about €50 at least.
Also, Hasbro, you better release this.
I get my own metal wheel Smile anyway, I wish I could afford one. Also wish it wasn't painted. This does give hope for a normal booster though.
So this bey is gonna be in the special corocoro beyblade edition like Divine chimera?

Btw I dont see any topics bout [Two fan-made Beyblades removed.].Tell me if either im blind or the WBO wont annouce unconfirmed beys.
It is coming with its own magazine, as is stated in the OP.

We do not announce unconfirmed products.
Where do you are or are there any thread to talk about unconfirmed stuff.
We do not encourage the discussion of unconfirmed things at all. Doing so leads to the propagation of insipid rumors.
? im kinda confused....... WBO does control the wiki in Wikia right?You can reply this with one word if you want.

sorry this is getting off topic