[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

Why would you think that? For one both of those are already released and this doesn't get released till the 20th Jan and second it doesn't say that in the OP.
Yay!! Strata Dragoon is reborn in MFB!! Grin I like this bey....and I hope it comes with a good track and tip (hopefully 85 XF). Thanks for the updates Kai-V
(Jan. 09, 2012  11:23 PM)Harkins Wrote: Its Spin Track and Performance Tip in the anime are 85 and Extreme Flat respectively. So those will probably be its Spin Track and Performance Tip in the metagame.

Thank you for informing us of what the OP clearly states while also wildly misusing the word "metagame".

As a side note, my only fret about this is that the stickers are in a place where they will be absolutely demolished if you ever use it... and the stickers really make it look nicer.
I find MW stickers fall off long before they are damaged through wear and tear, and that's if I can even get them to go on in the first place.
Aren't all the stickers in the places where they will be hit?

But for me, I find that even on my Ray wheel, when I use it sometimes, the stickers in the indents are not scratched at all. And it's been a few months. But I suppose it should be taken in that I do not even use Ray that often, except for a training dummy, so.

I have to say that this Bey is the first one that really connects to me, in the looks department at least. I do hope that this has wonderful performance, that matches its looks. I mean, I like attack types, but if this outclasses even Variares, it would be my new favorite. Variares is my favorite because it is the king of attack, which I generally use, but it doesn't exactly look...I suppose the best word at the moment is good. Unlike this Bey.
It would be extremely difficult for any single-direction-locked wheel to actually outclass variares at this point.
I'm sure this Bey won't have a changing bottom.
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:27 PM)Rayperseus1 Wrote: I'm sure this Bey won't have a changing bottom.

Oh really, and what are you basing that on, if you aren't just repeating what was already clearly said in the OP?
Well, Variares is considered more useful in right-spin, and this wheel is also in right spin, so maybe...but that is just my prayer. Because Variares doesn't really look that good. It just has quite exceptional performance. At least for me. And this Bey is like Hazel's Kreis Cygnus..love it. I'm getting this Bey, despite if it's performance is bad.

I'm just highly hoping that if the track and tip are different from the anime, that they might be new, and good parts.
Yes, as long as you completely fail to think about future applications and the fact opponents will change over time, and forget how useful left-spin was in the past, it is completely irrelevant.

Nice job.
I'm just hoping, that's all.

I understand left-spin is quite useful still. And I do understand that opponents will change over time.

I'm just hoping that this Bey might outclass Variares. I highly doubt it, but if it did, that would be incredibly good.

And yes, further confirmation, the cover of the magazine, which shows something that is not an anime render of Omega Dragonis :
[Image: strongestdragonis4dguid.jpg]
That's the official Bey color then?

Urggh....I hate that blue..
Oh, it is not the original colorscheme...

...I liked the original colorscheme more, but at least a painted wheel will not tarnish.
I'm sure it won't look as amazing as it does in that light, but on the off chance it does, that beyblade is absolutely stunning.

If it is painted, that's kind of a shame because no one will test it. Uncertain
85XF is also confirmed.
I personally don't like the color.

I am assuming it is painted....which makes it worse. So this wheel might not be something I will use even.

And the reason I don't like it is because the color of the MW doesn't make the CW pop out. What I mean is, the colors look too similar.

EDIT: ARRRRGGHHH!! It still is 85XF.... but thanks for the info, Kai-V.
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm sure it won't look as amazing as it does in that light, but on the off chance it does, that beyblade is absolutely stunning.

No wonder Kreis will hence take away all the limelight! Its beautiful, and people will test it too! Tongue_out jk.
But yes, this is AMAZING! Thanks for all the updates Kai-V!
Another bey with 85XF... Cool.
Only if the two were a bit more useful as they used to be before...
Ryu-X- As for me, I prefer a more cool-looking color scheme, in which the colors of the MW and CW blend together... At the same time, an unpainted MW looks good with almost anything! But yeah, I have no complaints about its aesthetics!
As you can see there is also a gold and red Diablo Nemesis recolour, but it is a lottery special, so it is not even worth mentioning, hah.
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm sure it won't look as amazing as it does in that light, but on the off chance it does, that beyblade is absolutely stunning.

It is most certainly painted. You cannot dye such a rough zinc composite to that kind of finish.
What I hoped was it was unpainted and it was just trick lighting making it look purple-ish.
Even then, the metal would not be that smooth looking if it were just light. They could've photoshopped it excruciatingly, but that would be unprecedented to anything nearing this degree, haha.
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As you can see there is also a gold and red Diablo Nemesis recolour, but it is a lottery special, so it is not even worth mentioning*, hah.

*(Unless you're Uwik)

Hazel: A leprechaun can dream. Though mainly it's just nightmares about people stealing our pots of gold and/or mistaking us for dwarves in dwarf-throwing contests.
TT probably wouldn't do that. Smile
They would either release a B&W picture, or one in original colors. Smile
You see, the disclaimer at the bottom of such pictures (Disclaimer- Color scheme of the original product may differ from the picture shown above) shouldn't be taken as a Product Description itself. Tongue_out
Beaten twice, and by 4 minutes since the last post! O_O
phoew, I am very glad to see this treat because I was worrying TT wouldn't release this bey since it appeared earlier then Jade Jupitter in the anime series. Thanks for posting this Kai-V