[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

(Sep. 12, 2010  9:02 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: But isnt SD a balance bottom?
Let me clarify; SD is labeled a balance type by Takara-Tomy, yet it is best suited for stamina by our tests.

So this bey could be labeled as a balance type by TT, but its wheel could suit better for attack.
looks really cool!
The wheel looks like attack... even though the rest of the parts seem to lean towards stamina.

But seems like a really cool blade (especially for collectors!)
Not sure if this was posted...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1064590...86354.html
EDIT: I am a stupid little boy.
Feel free to quote me on that.
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Not sure if this was posted...
thanks okiblaze
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Not sure if this was posted...
It is the first thing in the first post ...
Ah, sorry, I only payed attention to the picture...
GENOCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*guitar solo*
OMG should have expected that.
the gold on this bey looks sickly , note to self buy more paintstripper.
(Sep. 13, 2010  7:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: GENOCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*guitar solo*

RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RRRAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR

*cymbol solo/guitar solo*
It is confirmed that this Beyblade is exclusive to the latest DS game.
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is confirmed that this Beyblade is exclusive to the latest DS game.

Sigh, another game exclusive I really want. Genocide Cancer will have to wait...

Thanks Kai-V.
(Sep. 15, 2010  8:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh, another game exclusive I really want. Genocide Cancer will have to wait...

Thanks Kai-V.
Fortunately we have dimsum2u.

Thank you.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:21 PM)To Wrote: What an ugly face.

Also, no one should be surprised if Hasbro releases this, and the word "Genocide" is no where to be found.

they will probably change it to tyrant or ancient
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:06 PM)Ra Wrote:

Also, no one should be surprised if Hasbro releases this, and the word "Genocide" is no where to be found.

why do you think that,hasbro doesnt even know that beyblade exist.
Cause pretty much the exact same thing happened with a plastics part years ago. The part was genocide something and it was changed to something else which didn't have genocide in it. It's death gargoyle's AR.
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Cause pretty much the exact same thing happened with a plastics part years ago. The part was genocide something and it was changed to something else which didn't have genocide in it. It's death gargoyle's AR.
oh i didnt know, sorry
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:55 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:06 PM)Ra Wrote:

why do you think that,hasbro doesnt even know that beyblade exist.

Derp-Derp
They do know about it. And unless you work for hasbro and know EXACTLY what they know.
Don't post such
I'm not sure but I think this is the title of the new DS game. Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers
Hmm, I LIKE IT!!! Although that's not so shocking since TT hasn't let me down yet with how awsome the exclusive Beyblades are.
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:47 PM).:VirgO:. Wrote: I'm not sure but I think this is the title of the new DS game. Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers
... Look at the Video Games forum. A thread for that game was done several weeks ago.
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:06 AM)Minion Wrote: [Image: 512-S56JjDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
anyone?

lol i wonder if mega bloks decided to release it first. too bad cause battle strikers isnt popular in my area
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:28 PM)Pyro Wrote: GEnocide looks similar to storm o-o

you are so true
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:13 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:06 AM)Minion Wrote: [Image: 512-S56JjDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
anyone?

lol i wonder if mega bloks decided to release it first. too bad cause battle strikers isnt popular in my area

No..
That's like saying
"Pokemon(Battle Strikers) just released a pokemon(Top) that looks like a T-rex..T-Rex's are popular among kids."

"Well,Yu-gi-oh(Beyblade) just released structure deck(Bey) that has a T-Rex within it.They're obviously copying it"

You WILL noticed almost all brands of toys and such will release SOMETHING that looks like a dinosaur.Most likely a T-Rex

(Sep. 22, 2010  3:29 AM)reddagger Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:28 PM)Pyro Wrote: GEnocide looks similar to storm o-o

you are so true

We've stated such already