[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

I love the color of the track + bottom

And i also like the face <3
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:37 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: looks cool, but whats with the clear wheel, I don't know what it is, but something makes it look weird?
It shows two Tyrannosaurus Rex ...

Also, it is not guaranteed at all that this will be released by Hasbro, especially if it only comes with a video game.
i thought the face bolt would have been cooler, I'll wonder how the Genocide wheel performs
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:28 PM)Pyro Wrote: GEnocide looks similar to storm o-o

Cyber,Storm,Galaxy And more

Also..Theres a Dinosaur in the constellations?
Looks pretty sweet. Wheel reminds me of Storm/Ray actually. And gives me a way to get SW145 since the Poison wheel sucks. now if only it will come to America...
Genocide just looks like a ridged version of Storm (everyone has said this).
It looks like it will be much better.
I honestly think that it looks more of Galaxy than of Storm.
Genocide doesn't seem to have those pressure points like Storm. That's how Storm mainly sticks out, IMO.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:29 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: man that sounds so beast i want it! XD

Lol--beast. I just hope that the ridges don't create bad recoil and make this thing suck.
Yes! Genocide Cancer, here I come! Thanks Kai-V.

(Sep. 11, 2010  10:04 PM)Extic Wrote: But, on the subject of this bey: I don't see how the performance tip suits the metal wheel. Pinching_eyes

An uncustomized bey being carp? Shocker. Tongue_out

(Sep. 11, 2010  10:30 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: how do you know Genocide is an attack wheel?

By the shape of it, we can make an educated guess.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:04 PM)Extic Wrote: But, on the subject of this bey: I don't see how the performance tip suits the metal wheel. Pinching_eyes

That's where customization comes in
I bet hasbro's gonna recolour it purple and call it Barney. Tired Genocide kinda looks like a minature version of ray.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:11 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: I bet hasbro's gonna recolour it purple and call it Barney. Tired Genocide kinda looks like a minature version of ray.

And risked getting in trouble using a copyrighted character from a different company without their permission? I think not.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:11 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: I bet hasbro's gonna recolour it purple and call it Barney. Tired Genocide kinda looks like a minature version of ray.

why would they need to change Rex at all? only Genocide would need changing. but to what? hmmmm.......

also, what type would Genocide Rex SW145SD be?
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:01 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

why would they need to change Rex at all? only Genocide would need changing. but to what? hmmmm.......

Balance probably.

I don't think the wheel should give too much recoil as the bumps/ridges are not that pronounced (at least from what we can see in the picture)
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:28 PM)Pyro Wrote: GEnocide looks similar to storm o-o

I agree with you,so I wonder if this is an attack type?
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)Ra Wrote: I wonder if this is an attack type?

it will not be attack type. balance or defence maybe. it uses the same bottom as Dark Bull.
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:08 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)Ra Wrote: I wonder if this is an attack type?

it will not be attack type. balance or defence maybe. it uses the same bottom as Dark Bull.

More importantly the track and bottom are the same as Poison Serpent which is a Balance type, but yes same idea the track and bottom don't jell it's most likely balance.
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:01 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

Most likely either Attack or Balance.
I'm leaning towards Attack since a
T-Rex mainly "Attacks" its prey.
T-Rex don't really have any "Defense"
T-Rex aren't that "Fast"
The metal wheel doesn't look like a "Balance" Type
Dark Metal Wheel can be an example for what a "Balance" would look like.

From what I've seen every Bey is fit to it's certain BitBeast
What face it has doesn't have anything to do with it
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:46 PM)Moss Wrote: What face it has doesn't have anything to do with it

Was this directed toward me?
But isnt SD a balance bottom? SD comes with Dark Bull H145SD and Poison Serpent SW145SD, which are both balance type. the MW could be a balance wheel it has attack but the ridges could be for defence? but yeah im thinking balance type
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:02 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: But isnt SD a balance bottom?

SD is a stamina bottom.

I vote we close this thread until more information is available. Pointless type speculation is pointless.
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:02 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: But isnt SD a balance bottom? SD comes with Dark Bull H145SD and Poison Serpent SW145SD, which are both balance type. the MW could be a balance wheel it has attack but the ridges could be for defence? but yeah im thinking balance type

Last time i checked. Its a Stamina Tip

(Sep. 12, 2010  9:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I vote we close this thread until more information is available.

Same.
There simply does not have to be any discussion on what type it is ... That is useless conversation. You will want to customize it anyway, so who cares.

I think we know enough about this Beyblade for this topic to remain open. If there is still some pointless discussion on what type it is, then posts will be deleted and some people might get warned.