[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1064590...86354.html

Shown on the same page as the new DS game ... I think my prediction (us simply not having the information that it came with a Beyblade yet) is going to be right. However, it might not come in a Random Booster after all.

The image that was posted earlier :

[Image: GenocideRex2.jpg]
I like the colors. Nothing new except for genocide which looks like an attack type wheel.
Looks like a stamina type. Do you know if its going to be a booster or will it come with a DS game?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:12 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Looks like a stamina type. Do you know if its going to be a booster or will it come with a DS game?
All I know is what is written in the opening post ...

Also, I would expect TAKARA-TOMY to list it as a Balance Type, just like Poison Serpent SW145SD.
What an ugly face.

Also, no one should be surprised if Hasbro releases this, and the word "Genocide" is no where to be found.
GEnocide looks similar to storm o-o
man that sounds so beast i want it! XD
this looks like storn kinda, but has the ridges like galaxy
genocide looks like a mix of storm,galaxy and a bit of aquario
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:53 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: genocide looks like a mix of storm,galaxy and a bit of aquario

Beyblade Random Thoughts?
Genocide totally looked like Storm to me at first glance. I assume Genocide is also an attack wheel?

Apart from Genocide and Rex, "part recycling"...
Man I wish we were in Japan own North America just for this. Genocide Pegasus sounds like an awesome friking bey
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:41 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Man I wish we were in Japan own North America just for this. Genocide Pegasus sounds like an awesome friking bey

(Sep. 11, 2010  8:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:41 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Man I wish we were in Japan own North America just for this. Genocide Pegasus sounds like an awesome friking bey

stop doing that please
But shouldn't those kinds of posts be there?
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:44 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: But shouldn't those kinds of posts be there?

Theoretically, yes.
However, you should PM them, not make posts like that continuously. Are your posts not equally off topic?
Actually, I'd imagine thoughts about a Beyblade should be in the thread about that Beyblade. Genocide is a new part afaik, exclusive (so far) to this blade. What's the point of the thread if we can't discuss the topic?

I agree, it looks similar to Storm, which is no bad thing. The name is brilliant too - Genocide Pegasus sounds so badass.
Hasbro definitely will change the name though.. Unhappy
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:23 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Actually, I'd imagine thoughts about a Beyblade should be in the thread about that Beyblade. Genocide is a new part afaik, exclusive (so far) to this blade. What's the point of the thread if we can't discuss the topic?

They weren't really discussing the blade, though?
They were just noting random visual similarities....... :\
The design for this beyblade looks splendid. I do love the name as well, "Genocide Rex" sounds quite evil! It makes me wonder however, will a new character own this beyblade?
i wonder what hasbro will change genocide to? cause for sure they will change it.
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:27 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:23 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Actually, I'd imagine thoughts about a Beyblade should be in the thread about that Beyblade. Genocide is a new part afaik, exclusive (so far) to this blade. What's the point of the thread if we can't discuss the topic?

They weren't really discussing the blade, though?
They were just noting random visual similarities....... :\

Similarities the blade shares with other blades, therefore giving a clue to how it may perform. So I'd say it's pretty relevant.
Anyway, enough carping Smile
the metal wheel basicly is storm except for that it has those ridges on the wings
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:44 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Similarities the blade shares with other blades, therefore giving a clue to how it may perform. So I'd say it's pretty relevant.
Anyway, enough carping Smile

Okay, the first post he quoted was okay.
The second, however, was just completely irrelevant.

But, on the subject of this bey: I don't see how the performance tip suits the metal wheel. Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:04 PM)Extic Wrote: But, on the subject of this bey: I don't see how the performance tip suits the metal wheel. Pinching_eyes

how do you know Genocide is an attack wheel?
looks cool, but whats with the clear wheel, I don't know what it is, but something makes it look weird?