[Product]  Night Virgo DF145BS.

(Nov. 26, 2010  2:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: there are 4 (excluding te new cyber pegasis Night Virgo, Midnight Bull, Torch Aries, and Fury Capricorn
what about counter leone?
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:32 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: what about counter leone?
If you had visited the Entertainment Earth website that repeatedly got posted, you would have seen that there was no news about Counter Leone being released separately, hence why LeonTempestXIII did not mention anything about it.
exactly.

if you want my personal opinion though, a second Counter Leone will eventualy be released, as long as Hasbro continues this new line of beys. however, there is no news as of yet. for now, let us just focus on these 5 new beys
oh i thought he meant the beys that resembled the pre-hws. lol my bad. and i was told this b4 but wasnt burn supposed to resemble virgo? just like thermal resembles pisces?
What a cool beyblade.
So sad I'm not an american ,
Or else I will buy this.
well its not only in america. as long as hasbro is the producer/distributor, then it will probably be avaliable.
(Nov. 28, 2010  3:32 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: oh i thought he meant the beys that resembled the pre-hws. lol my bad. and i was told this b4 but wasnt burn supposed to resemble virgo? just like thermal resembles pisces?
There was never a Burn Virgo ... It was Burn Phoenix, Earth Virgo, etc. Therefore no, there is not really a Metal Wheel that is supposed to resemble Virgo.
That is a beautiful bey... THANKS KAI-V!
it looks like a silver virgo,the clear wheel is too white.
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:24 PM)Kaitou Wrote: it looks like a silver virgo,the clear wheel is too white.
What ? The Clear Wheel is essentially bronze.
With This Release,

Night Bull 145SD: the thing that could outclass the Virgo Wheel.(Probably)

A good reason for me to go to US and buy from Hasbro.
I doubt Night will be better than a 5min mold Virgo. :\
Doubt this matters though. Most people probably use burn since 5 min molds are very rare. Would be good if this otuclassed burn.
this is gonna sound soooo noob...

but whats a 5 min mold????

I'm not so enthused about this as to pre-order it, I think I might jut wait until tests are done. I've always found stamina kinda boring, for starters, and seeing as I have two Burns, it'd need to outclass them.

This wouldn't beat Earth for low-track stamina customs would it? (Sorry, I'm a tad sketchy about how earth works so well for that, but eh). That'd give me a reason to purchase it (other than the fact I'm a Virgo, but, well, I'm both a skeptic and the most un-virgo-ey virgo possible).

It is nice to see hasbro releasing some unique parts though, even if they're just meh.
well, Hasbro parts do have a rep for being heavier and stuff, so it could touch the 5 minute mark.
It depends where and how it is heavier ...
(Dec. 18, 2010  9:07 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: well, Hasbro parts do have a rep for being heavier and stuff, so it could touch the 5 minute mark.

greater weight is better for stability, not fr solo spin time. that is why Hasbro's metagame is mostly dominated by defense types.
Well, seeing as I'm yet to come across results saying Hasbro's Burn does worse than TT's, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now. At least it says they might know how to do stamina right. Smile
Okay, that's it. I'm buying this and Screw Capricorn and making Screw Virgo M145Q. Smile Eee XD
Dear god, tell me they are making a Hybrid Quetz..? Pinching_eyes_2
I will pick on of these up, test it etc. pushing parents, kicking employees for this. notrly.
Dear God I hope so, anyway back on topic..
I really want to say its never gonna happen, to you guys, but i really don't wanna be the guy that kills your dream. Ugh inner conflicts...
Speechless Tbh, it is obvious. Also, you most likely have no clue what Hasbro is going to do.. Who would even think they'd do this. :Y