[Product]  Night Virgo DF145BS.

This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Virgo DF145BS. Shape and weight will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

[Image: nightvirgo1.jpg]
Thanks Kai-V!
For the other information to will you post pictures?
Hasbro doing something right. I think WBO might have had something to do with this, but on topic, I hope this has as good as stamina as Virgo 5min+ mold.
Hmm. Hasbro is..... interesting....
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:40 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I hope this has as good as stamina as Virgo 5min+ mold.
This seems very improbable ...
Hmmm. A Hybrid Wheel Virgo. This will be cool!
Want it! I'll probably pre-order from ToyWiz.
At the very least these will add some variety and I am VERY much looking forward to this one in particular. Not sure how they plan on making such a circular ring into a hybrid, but it should prove interesting.
Wow! Thanks Kai! Wonder what this bey is going to look like?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:05 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Wonder what this bey is going to look like?
Have you even looked in the first post ?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:05 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Wonder what this bey is going to look like?
Have you even looked in the first post ?
Sorry. Did not see the picture. Sorry.
EDIT:When I posted, the pic did not show up.
This thing is so hot.

Um anyway, I'd push kids to the floor to get this first.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xDD. Also dont spam as much on different threads about the Pre-HWS beys.
Cool bey black will it spin better??
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:12 AM)REtread Wrote: This thing is so hot.

Um anyway, I'd push kids to the floor to get this first.

That's mean!! Lol but I would too.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:21 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: This Virgo from a view looks like the original metal fights.......this is interesting...

It IS the metal system Virgo, but it's been modified so it can fit a Clear Wheel. Seriously, read the thread before posting.
I'm a big virgo fan, so i find it interesting that they would put a clear wheel in the middle of a wheel not designed to fit one.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:36 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I'm a big virgo fan, so i find it interesting that they would put a clear wheel in the middle of a wheel not designed to fit one.
You know they modified the centre so it could fit a Clear Wheel, hence why I wrote that the shape and weight will differ ?
Lol now people will have to order from us Grin , i thought this would only be a recolor but its really cool
So, most likely the Infinity wheel will be released as well?
I hope this will still have great Stamina abilities. I can't wait for this to get tested!!
Yay! This is so awesome! I can't wait for these to come out! Night Virgo looks very nice I hope it will be a good use in Stamina. *fingers crossed*
i think theyre making the metal wheels similar to those non hybrid wheel beys
That was already posted READ THE OP! God... When will the obvious posts stop, they're in all 4 threads on these beys?