[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

Hestia :p hmm ur right achilles isnt a greek god he was in something greek i recently read so i got that jumbled my bad :p OOO Hermes! it could move around the stadium hella fast like a new storm pegasis rf
Kind of hoping there'll be a series of ancient Egyptian blades, but I doubt it. Ra, Osiris, Horus, Isis.
Can see some nice designs being based around these, just hope they improve on the color schemes a little...
Gold instead of yellow would be a good start Tired
A greek series was already done with the plastic series, so doubt we'll see that reused.
To be fair, most of the MFB out are ALREADY based on Greek mythology. The horoscope signs used are the Greco-Roman Zodiac.
(Jul. 18, 2009  5:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Kind of hoping there'll be a series of ancient Egyptian blades, but I doubt it. Ra, Osiris, Horus, Isis.
Can see some nice designs being based around these, just hope they improve on the color schemes a little...
Gold instead of yellow would be a good start Tired
A greek series was already done with the plastic series, so doubt we'll see that reused.

actually they only used a couple of the greek gods in the plastic series but yes spinster is right. i still like the achilles idea though i think it would be kinda fun :p
http://file.homaharu.blog.shinobi.jp/P1040751.jpg

I think winners of the current Battle Bladers Summer Cup will receive Anubis by mail.
I really like the Face design, although it's quite plain compared to the other ones which are usually embellished by some sort of graffiti styling/additions.

I'm hoping the Clear Wheel won't stay that terrible shade of green which doesn't suit the blue/gold combination.

Thanks Kai-V for your information as usual. :]
That Clear Wheel doesn't look so clear. Tacky color too.

Thanks for the info Kai-V
I wonder if I'll ever get this
That face is awesome, I think the wheel is a solid color and not a clear one, which is a nice change.
The protrusions look like they could be used for defense if heavy enough.
ugh kai-v i hate u i also want to be one of the 1st to know the latest updates=(
anyways this blade looks awesome on second thought! definitely in my buy asap list of beyblades!
It kinda reminds me of a Hybrid Wheel version of the original wolf.

Plus now with a clearer picture not really digging the colour scheme. Hopefully a clearer shot of the actual blade will convince me otherwise.
Still not so keen on the colour scheme but I'll admit it's growing on me. The face is cool at least. :3

I think it's pretty clear (lol) that the clear wheel isn't actually going to be clear......I wonder if we'll start calling them by another name or continue to call them clear wheels. It could be confusing for beginners, I mean, I imagine TT will bring out other not-clear-clear-wheels after this. :X
(Aug. 03, 2009  4:16 PM)Khel Wrote: Plus now with a clearer picture not really digging the colour scheme
seconded ^^""
lol beaten by rocky
Beynval Wrote:ugh kai-v i hate u i also want to be one of the 1st to know the latest updates=(
Hahah. I cannot do anything if you are not even online so I can tell you about them ...

Remember that this is still only a render ...

Plus, I had a thought that perhaps the whole Hybrid Wheel is in fact called Anubis, which would mean that they really are not planning on releasing any of its parts (Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel) elsewhere.

♥ Wrote:Thanks Kai-V for your information as usual. :]
Tempestas007 Wrote:Thanks for the info Kai-V
Thank you.
Guessing Anubis will be REALLY expensive if the tournament is the only way you'll be able to get the blade (since if they're only for the winners, they'll be extremely limited.
That color scheme really is hideous though, and the clear wheel isn't particularly great looking either :\
Thanks for the new pic Kai-V.
I love the design of Anubis but the colour scheme is disgusting :\

Anyways, I hope it will turn out to be good and hopefully it will be re-released with the MFB Wii Game (and with a different colour scheme) so that it won't be too rare (expensive).

Thanks for the new information Kai-V!
I really doubt this will be that hard to get. Chances are we will see another color released if this is truly the only way to get this model.

It looks nice, but not particularly useful.
Wow, I can't wait to see the other WBO member special editions
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:14 PM)Sasch Wrote: Wow, I can't wait to see the other WBO member special editions

LOL *WBBA

(I wish!)
Think he was joking because it's called Anubis?

Cute mistake though. <3
(Aug. 03, 2009  6:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: Think he was joking because it's called Anubis?

Cute mistake though. <3

oh i'm an idiot
Don't worry, I didn't catch that immediately either. XD
I'll fly to Japan and play Bey Tai all day and night as soon as Blader: Kenny is the prize
I'll join you.