[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

I'm holding out for the roonyt wheel...
At least, they did not forget about this beyblade :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1041016...06995.html

It also looks like there is another line-up poster in the latest Coro Coro issue.
I like the face a lot.
Imagine that face and clear wheel on a counter wheel. That would look just sick!
Man, that looks so awesome! I hope it's left spin.
the face looks so good
lol the stickers remind me of Apophis symbol from stargate SG1
Wow that bey looks pretty nice overall especially the face
looks awesome!
A set of Egyptian God blades would be really cool!
This is gonna be right spin, no offense to anybody who wished for left spin, but the design of the wheel could hurt somebody's hands if it is a left spin.
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:36 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: This is gonna be right spin, no offense to anybody who wished for left spin, but the design of the wheel could hurt somebody's hands if it is a left spin.

and thats why there arent as many descent attack wheels as there could be.
Too bad the wheel won't be super useful.

If I had the choice I would get the L.L. Drago but whatevs. I wouldn't be surprised if I pick one of these up anyway Tired
Hmm, I like the clear wheel a lot. And the stickers look great on it too.
thanks for the pic Kai-V!
Anubis looks very very cool!!
Thanks Kai-V! Is it just me, or does the Clear Wheel look like Aquila... As much as we would like it to be left spin, I doubt that will happen, even though it would likely be a very good smash wheel in left.

Ah well, there is still hope for another upper attacking beyblade!
I can't wait to find out what the track and bottom are.

Or, I can, because it'll end up being D125B or DF145FS...
Oh, man. You have to be the best in Japan to get one. Or, it will cost a lot... Pinching_eyes
no you don't you get this the same way they got quetz in japan by the bey tai thing.
Your reply makes no sense, the previous post by diamond mentioned nothing about it being obtained in the same way as Quetz :\
It seems to be the prize for winning the battle bladers 2010 competition, meaning you have to be essentially either the best, or luckiest blader in Japan.
Considerably harder than saving up beypoints, meaning it will most probably cost a small fortune if it ever does make its way on to YJA (most probably more so than Blizzard Phoenix 90WF)
Hopefully there will be another way of getting it at a future date.
oh sorry I thought it said that on one of the pages in the thread. Wonder if hasbro will ever release this blade.
(Feb. 01, 2010  2:36 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Your reply makes no sense, the previous post by diamond mentioned nothing about it being obtained in the same way as Quetz :\
It seems to be the prize for winning the battle bladers 2010 competition, meaning you have to be essentially either the best, or luckiest blader in Japan.
Considerably harder than saving up beypoints, meaning it will most probably cost a small fortune if it ever does make its way on to YJA (most probably more so than Blizzard Phoenix 90WF)
Hopefully there will be another way of getting it at a future date.

Yeah, let's just hope that we could get it in boosters. Ultra unlikely. Unhappy
If it's released in any way, it won't be with boosters Tired...
It would most likely be with either a new beyblade game, or it'll eventually replace Quetz in the way we originally thought that it would.
Currently though, Japanese champions only.