[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

Edit: Can't bear to grammar nazi D:

Also, this would be interesting in left spin...
Either it's Light wheel,
Or they were very generous with the paint.
I sincerely doubt it's a Light Wheel, it just looks like a painted Metal Wheel a la gold Quetz.
You're probably right,
But just remember we've been disappointed by takara before...
I doubt this is anything special though,

And gold quetz still had the metallic sheen to it, so...
And this is also a blurry picture of what's possibly a render from a magazine. Takara-Tomy would be insane to release a Light Wheel Beyblade as a WBBA limited. They haven't released any Light Wheels outside of RBVL yet and I'd be surprised if they did.
It definitely looks like a render to me. It isn't going to be a light wheel. I don't think my little dragon heart could handle it.
Odd though,
That they bundled it together and called it Anubis...
the clear and metal wheel don't have separate names,
so am i right in thinking customization could be limited similarly to LL Drago?

Wheel just seems too...rounded for my liking.
[coming from an escolpio user, lol]
Or it's possible -- and likely -- that since it's just a teaser, we've only been given its "main" name.
Just out of curiosity, was quetz a corocoro too?
Quetz launched basically the same time as MFB did IIRC.

CoroCoro is the official magazine of Beyblade, so ...
So Anu is the clear wheel and Bis the metal wheel XD.

The clear wheel looks like storm.maybe its Storm Anbuis
Storm is a Metal Wheel. Pegasis is a Clear Wheel.
OH

Sorry, some confusion on my part.
Thought that this was a custom designed one that won some contest, like gaia dragoon.
That's what i meant by CoroCoro, Had no idea it was a magazine...

So the pic came from CoroCoro Magazine. Got it.

off-topic: What kind of name is "CoroCoro" for a Beyblade magazine?
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Storm is a Metal Wheel. Pegasis is a Clear Wheel.

Wow I leave for like 2 weeks and Now im Stupid XD.Then maybe its.....Ancient Anubis,Angle Anubis,Triad ubis
CoroCoro is a general manga and hobby magazine in Japan that follows a lot of franchises, including Beyblade and Duel Masters.

CoroCoro did have Beyblade design contests, but neither Quetz nor, AFAIK Anubis, were involved in anything like that.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:28 AM)Suzaku Wrote: Love it i really would like to see a horus :] or maybe a little more of the greek gods like hmm...achilles? or is there already a suck thing in the plastic gen. either way this beyblade is awesome

Achilles wasn't a Greek god, he was a hero in the Trojan war and a scion of Thetis, a nymph, making him quasi-divine at best.
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:17 PM)Spinster Wrote: Achilles wasn't a Greek god, he was a hero in the Trojan war and a scion of Thetis, a nymph, making him quasi-divine at best.

You know your history!('least someone does)
But yes, an achilles beyblade would be nice.

(what about Prometheus)
You launch it and it brings fire to the beystadium! Only problem is, halfway through the battle, it'd get chained to one of the stadium walls and every day, Earth Aquila would swoop in and eat its Track.
lmao Spinster

Greek Mythology would be pretty cool. But they might have trouble with Zeus XD
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:49 PM)Spinster Wrote: You launch it and it brings fire to the beystadium! Only problem is, halfway through the battle, it'd get chained to one of the stadium walls and every day, Earth Aquila would swoop in and eat its Track.

Lol! That would be strange...but awesome!
Looks really cool but i won't be buying it unless hasbro releases it and same with quetz
Spinster, Whenever I read one of your posts I can't help but ROFL. (Totally imagined what you typed)

On topic: Having some high hopes for this since it's rare. I can already see Anubis making his own Anubis custom when he gets his lolz.
The Achilles Beyblade would be unstoppable until you hit its track, at which point it would explode.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Achilles Beyblade would be unstoppable until you hit its track, at which point it would explode.

Lol! Along with the Greek male gods, it'd be interesting to see some of the more feminine Gods.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Lol! Along with the Greek male gods, it'd be interesting to see some of the more feminine Gods.

Hera seduces the opponent till it gets putspinned Eee
This looks awesome! I'll have to wait until the hasbro releases to get it Unhappy