[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

i had a dream last night where it came with 125F

lol
Lmao. Even if it comes with parts we have already seen [except for the wheel] I might just get it cuz of the face!
I think it is no big shock that I want like three of these
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i had a dream last night where it came with 125F

lol

isnt that more of a nightmare lol :p we need a 80 track
Woah, Anubis. What's next? Ra, Osiris, Horus, ..., ....?
Lol xD
I dun know. First its Constellations, then its Egyptian Myths. If we find the ties between the two then we might be able to sort out the possibilities on the next gen of MFB.
The WBBA limiteds are all deities so far.
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:12 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: I dun know. First its Constellations, then its Egyptian Myths. If we find the ties between the two then we might be able to sort out the possibilities on the next gen of MFB.

Norse Myths, all hail for the Loki, the Beyblade that pulls pranks Eee

I am foreseeing a new MFB DS game having it as the prize next year the same time MFB DS got launched Grin
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The WBBA limiteds are all deities so far.

sorry i don't know what Deities are.
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:18 AM)ZenX Wrote: Norse Myths, all hail for the Loki, the Beyblade that pulls pranks Eee

I am foreseeing a new MFB DS game having it as the prize next year the same time MFB DS got launched Grin
maybe the wii version of the game???
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:24 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: sorry i don't know what Deities are.

You could ... look it up?
Not worth it, too lazy
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:29 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Not worth it, too lazy

And yet, you're not too lazy to post about how lazy you are and how you don't know what a deity is.

get out
Hahaha, I want to see a blade based on the Loa (Voudoun dieties). Baron Samedi, anyone?
deity=god like.

Anyway,I WANT THIS!.I wish it comes with....50 TRACK XD
I also thought this thread was about Anubis at first. XD
The beyblade looks pretty ugly, tbh, though.
it looks awesome screw the haters
Love it i really would like to see a horus :] or maybe a little more of the greek gods like hmm...achilles? or is there already a suck thing in the plastic gen. either way this beyblade is awesome
hope that this will be left spin: 100%
chances of it being left spin: 0%
i want one so bad. plz dont let it be rlly pricy.uh 60% pricy might be good. the wheel looks a little plastic. but its way cool. I WANT 1!!!!!! and i will get it >Smile
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:47 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i want one so bad. plz dont let it be rlly pricy.uh 60% pricy might be good. the wheel looks a little plastic. but its way cool. I WANT 1!!!!!! and i will get it >Smile

What the deuce is 60% pricey?
Man if it means we'll get a bigger variety of Metal Wheels then I'm stoked.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:55 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:47 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i want one so bad. plz dont let it be rlly pricy.uh 60% pricy might be good. the wheel looks a little plastic. but its way cool. I WANT 1!!!!!! and i will get it >Smile

What the deuce is 60% pricey?

*attempted translation*

This item appears somewhat expensive, I sure hope that despite this, it is not expensive, but if, to my extreme and utter misfortune that this item does indeed confirm my original thoughts of it being expensive, then I honestly hope for a maximum price of 60% of the monetary figure that i consider "expensive" or lower on this item, so that I may purchase it. Oh, the wheel part of this item appears to be comprised a plastic substance, but this does not affect the popularity of this item in my eyes! It would please me most pleasingly to obtain one such item! I have no qualms and am willing to slaughter the innocent to obtain it. *evilface*

lol, Sorry flamer, I wasn't making fun of you or anything, please don't interpret it as such, I just was a bit bored, forgive me D:

Now to the relevant part of my post.
It the wheel does look somewhat plastic, and i think the color scheme could've been done better.

Would be kinda ironic if they released an uber-rare light wheel.

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's useful.
(Jul. 17, 2009  6:22 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Would be kinda ironic if they released an uber-rare light wheel.

This is what I feared D:
it doesn't look like metal wheel at all in the picture, with colorful yellow and blue like that... even Quetz look more metallic.

But still, awesome!

Jesus Christ dude will you please pick up a dictionary

You've ruined Mr. T, the supaburn face, and Leone for me already. Please don't ruin the English language, too