[Product]  Infinity Libra GB145S (or Thunder Libra because Infinity is too cool for Hasbro)

Riumama just posted interesting news :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10497052794.html

TAKARA-TOMY finally updated the black silhouette that used to appear for Level 5 on this page :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html

So now at level 5 you could be awarded an Infinity Libra GB145S (there seems to be a mistake in the name on the small banner at the top of the official page).

Infinity slightly resembles Rock and Counter, but mostly the first Libra Wheel to me. Although, the underside might be very hollow hah.
What is that level thing because I couldn't read about as babel fish didn't translate all of it. Is like one beypoint card a level or something?
I think when you collect a certain amount of points, you get into another level.
(Apr. 01, 2010  11:57 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: I think when you collect a certain amount of points, you get into another level.
Exactly. The number of Beypoints is indicated in one of the top rows.
Infinity looks a lot like the Metal Wheel variant of Heat, obviously. They didn't even bother for a recolour of the Libra Clear Wheel ...?
Looks sick, honestly.
Does look pretty good, least i will have another way of getting a GB145 without ending up with so many doubles.
The metal wheel resembles the original Libra a lot IMO. Looks pretty good too.
I hope it's not as overpowered as the original haha
Hmm i wonder if the dog will have that blade in this season or in the manga
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:12 PM)metal fight Wrote: Hmm i wonder if the dog will have that blade in this season

I imagine Yuu will.
looks good but hate the clear libra face Unhappy
better not break the game again Grin
Looks sweet, but... 20000 Beypoints!? Looks a whole lot like Rock.

And it looks like 60000 Beypoints will get you Mercury Anubis!
Looks cool but seems like it could be another one of those extremely expensive YJA blades no one on here can buy.
In 6 months time both Anubis and this will be relatively cheap I think. You can get quetz for under 2000 yen if you look hard.
Not really digging Infinity, to be honest. That picture isn't the greatest though. Both Rock and Counter are better looking aesthetically imo. Should be interesting to see what they've done with this Wheel weight-wise though!
This looks awesome. Infinity definitely resembles the original Libra the most. Also, regarding the weight of Infinity, I doubt TT would make that same mistake again.
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:24 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Looks sweet, but... 20000 Beypoints!? Looks a whole lot like Rock.

I thought of the same thing. The Libra CW should be a different color IMO.
Everything sounds nice except for S... If it at least came with B, you could have a nice defensive bey right out of the box; same with Earth Virgo...
So in a nutshell, this is....

Another one of those Cyber/Counter dudes. Wonderful.

At least it doesn't come with a game. Then again, it still can't just be bought in the store...

On the bright side, GB145 is getting it's exercise.

It's about time TT forgot about S, or at least pulled an H145 and fixed the breakage issues.
(Apr. 07, 2010  3:01 AM)firelord767 Wrote: or at least pulled an H145 and fixed the breakage issues.
They already fixed it with the new mold ... ? I did not see many breaks of it since.
I mean do what they did with S. "Pulling an H145" would be doing what they did with H145- fixing it.

Unless you understood that part and there is a magical S mold that doesn't break. Will search.
(Apr. 07, 2010  4:09 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I mean do what they did with S. "Pulling an H145" would be doing what they did with H145- fixing it.

Unless you understood that part and there is a magical S mold that doesn't break. Will search.
I do not think I have ever seen a broken S Bottom on a Japanese blog.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105093...00598.html

Close up image of Infinity Libra.
Yep, it's the same as Counter/Cyber, basically the original Libra wheel morphed into a Hybrid Wheel.
I wonder if it will be as broken.