[Product]  Infinity Libra GB145S (or Thunder Libra because Infinity is too cool for Hasbro)

He is saying this was mentioned ages ago in this thread.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:43 AM)Izumin Wrote: how can you reply so fast
the one with the blank
wheres the topic you are talking about

[Image: DERP.jpg]

It's right here...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Infinity-Libra-GB145S
Exactly where you have been posting.
All I can say is this about Infinity Libra: Thank GOD Takara-Tomy have made an originally broken Wheel less broken, number one, and number two, the original Libra won't make it over to here. Thank god Hasbro's only working on the HWS.

Personally, Inifnity seems like a good wheel, doing what it's meant for (perhaps I'm disregarding the competitive scene but whatever...), and that is Stamina - Libra's main function has always been Stamina, am I right? Only my opinion, though. (Yes, I do understand about 90% of what I'll encounter is competitive talk while the other 10% belongs to spam. This post is solely of my opinion, and hey, isn't the whole thread focused around that?)
Libra was mainly used for Defence IIRC. That and a balance combo Libra CH120 RF.
Libra's main function was defence as well as stamina. Back when it was used it tourneys it had decent stamina but now when compared to other wheels it's stamina isn't great. Also Infinity has shown potential to be a good defence wheel in kei's testing but we're not sure since only he has tested it.
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Libra was mainly used for Defence IIRC. That and a balance combo Libra CH120 RF.

I know mainly because I heard about the banning of Libra in WBO Standard Rules. I also remember that its Wheel was good for both Stamina and Defense. I just believe that the blades should be played how they were meant to be played with.

Quick Edit:
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Libra's main function was defence as well as stamina. Back when it was used it tourneys it had decent stamina but now when compared to other wheels it's stamina isn't great. Also Infinity has shown potential to be a good defence wheel in kei's testing but we're not sure since only he has tested it.

Aha...I wouldn't mind trying to get an Inifnity Libra myself, perhaps just because I like it full stop.
Still, Libra's always had some sort of problem in the past, hasn't it? Maybe not the original, but Flame Libra had ES (Just how would they fit bearings inside that Performance Tip anyway, to make a truly unhindered spin like Bearing Core of HMS? I guess TT did that deliberately for some reason - perhaps to piss all of you Wolborg MS fans off. Dang its reputation as one of the best uncustomized Beyblades ever made!) And everyone's blamming Infinity for being a carppy Fusion Wheel, 10 grams less than the original Libra. What the heck, extensive testing as you, megablader2, have stated, is needed. But does it really matter in the end? It's a hard-to-get Bey anyway! It should be worth just getting it!
It's kinda expensive at the moment. The only places to get it if you live outside Asia are using MOJ, buying from Dimsum2u or hoping more appear on ebay cause they have been on there before.
Do you think it will come out for Metal fusion in the USA
The logic is the same : if nobody uses it in the anime, then there is almost no chance that Hasbro will release it.
This bey is actully cool! but cant get it! i dont even ave a beypoiter or bey point cardCrying
dont need one.theyve pretty much died out
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:34 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: This bey is actully cool! but cant get it! i dont even ave a beypoiter or bey point cardCrying

They're selling on ebay for roughly $50 including shipping.
does the paint chip off the wheel when you use it?
When a car hits a car does the paint chip off?
Same thing, a collision between two high velocity metal objects.
I dunno Mc Frown,
I got a Storm Pegasis from the Super Vortex Battle Set, and its fusion wheel was sapphire blue. After a few battles against L Drago the blue started being scratched. Right now, there is not much difference to an oridinary storm wheel.
Yes, because when two high speed metal objects collide, paint will invariably chip.

That was Mc Frown's point. Unless the paint is coated with a thin, invisible layer of plastic that is tougher than metal, it will chip.
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Or if the metal is naturally that color.

But then it's not paint, now is it?
Precisely.
Though if it was painted the metals natural color YOU COULD NEVER TELL.
I still wonder who is going to use IL.
I hope Yuu Tendou but I also hope not because theres no point if doji returns to crush this Libra aswell...heh...
Yuu Tendou = my fave character
No ones going to use it. It won't ever be in the anime or manga. It's just a promotional beyblade.
Awww....i was getting really excited for a second....

oh well, better get used to Flame Libra!
(Nov. 09, 2010  8:45 PM)YuuTendou Wrote: Awww....i was getting really excited for a second....

oh well, better get used to Flame Libra!

You seem to like the anime more than beyblade itself.

Are they going to make more metal wheel version of the Pre HWS wheels?

Pre HWS Pegasis = Cyber
Pre HWS Leone = Counter
Pre HWS Libra = Infinity
Wrong place to ask, and we have no idea.