[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

I wonder how hasbro is going to do superking and dB in pro series
(Apr. 11, 2022  4:48 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: I wonder how hasbro is going to do superking and dB in pro series

They're basically going to just copy TT's designs for the layers, just weaker plastic. I'm not expecting anything but odd part choices for all of the beys tbh though.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:41 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Imagine Hasbro making ACCURATE MUGEN LOCK BEYS WITH HYBRID AND ULTIMATE REBOOT!
...Ok, just excuse me while I clean the drool off my shirt... 
DJ - Yeah!

I do believe that your wish came true
(Apr. 11, 2022  5:24 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:41 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Imagine Hasbro making ACCURATE MUGEN LOCK BEYS WITH HYBRID AND ULTIMATE REBOOT!
...Ok, just excuse me while I clean the drool off my shirt... 
DJ - Yeah!

I do believe that your wish came true
Yeah if they would put it on shelves in the us😭😭
(Apr. 11, 2022  5:35 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2022  5:24 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: I do believe that your wish came true
Yeah if they would put it on shelves in the us😭😭

from what I have been told it should be coming to the USA around may
I am a little nervous about how Hasbro will do Superking. I can at least say they cleaned up their act quite a bit by Wave 3.
(Apr. 12, 2022  12:49 AM)RedDragon227 Wrote: I am a little nervous about how Hasbro will do Superking. I can at least say they cleaned up their act quite a bit by Wave 3.

Yeah my Lord Spryzen and Master Devolos Pro is a lot higher in quality than for say my Slash Valtryek pro. Heck even my zwei luinor with its xtend+ is in good shape. Hasbro just needs to fix quality control and then pro would be able to keep up with Takara Tomy

Also I would like to see more than just 3 beys per wave, maybe a random booster or 2 per year would boost sales
(Apr. 11, 2022  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2022  4:48 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: I wonder how hasbro is going to do superking and dB in pro series

They're basically going to just copy TT's designs for the layers, just weaker plastic. I'm not expecting anything but odd part choices for all of the beys tbh though.

Yeah can’t wait for Ultimate Valtryek Legacy Volcanic’-7
(Apr. 12, 2022  8:03 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2022  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: They're basically going to just copy TT's designs for the layers, just weaker plastic. I'm not expecting anything but odd part choices for all of the beys tbh though.

Yeah can’t wait for Ultimate Valtryek Legacy Volcanic’-7

That's if they ever get passed Gachi.
Maybe Wave 7 will start seeing Superking beyblades.
(Apr. 13, 2022  11:05 PM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: Maybe Wave 7 will start seeing Superking beyblades.

It's most likely gonna be an all GT wave again, plus it looks like we are supposed to get Eclipse Genesis in that wave.
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:25 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2022  11:05 PM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: Maybe Wave 7 will start seeing Superking beyblades.

It's most likely gonna be an all GT wave again, plus it looks like we are supposed to get Eclipse Genesis in that wave.

You never know mabye we'll get a glide ragnarok or Curse Satan or even First Uranus
i looked a little closer at the myth odax wave 6 teaser. I think the combo will be myth odax, go, 3 lift, octa, octa is the slash dragon version
Hi all

I am from Switzerland (Europe) and honestly I rly cant understand the release schedule here. Is there any page where I can inform me about the actual wave and when the next one will hit the shelves here in Switzerland or Germany? Or can someone tell me the usual release dates of a new wave?

So for further informations, here what I got:
Judgement Joker and Lord Spryzen sometime last year.

I found Zwei Luinor, Master Devolos, Ace Dragon and Poison Cobra during the last two weeks in two different shops (Zwei Luinor in one shop, and the other three each 30% cheaper than the usual Pro price in a online shop of a store, but it was not shown as a price reduction).

Then I also found last week Union Achilles and Prime Apocalypse together in „mueller“ shop, in Germany AND in the same retail chain in Switzerland. But no sign of
Harmony pegasus, which should come with the same wave? But maybe I was just unlucky on this one?

Also I couldnt find any trace of command dragon, which I assume is bc its an older wave, but I didnt find any resellers or so of it, which made me wonder if it even came out here, or maybe there were some production/transport problems for EU due to corona or so :-/

Hope someone can help me with this, thank you in advance!
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:25 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

i hope, i desperately need the Big Bang armor to help with my Prime Apocalypse staggering
I want Prime as well but I will want to get both Prime and Takara Tomys Big Bang Yenesis/genesis
Hey yall. I would like to ask a question. What is the best pro series beyblade available out there that is

1. Most competitively viable
2. aesthetically pleasing
3. Cheap
(May. 02, 2022  3:07 AM)99kira Wrote: Hey yall. I would like to ask a question. What is the best pro series beyblade available out there that is

1. Most competitively viable
2. aesthetically pleasing
3. Cheap

Probably Command Dragon and Prime Apocalypse, from what I've seen at least.
Is it just me or has every pro series wave other than 3 not released in Australia. Yesterday I checked three shops and only two of them had some, and it was just Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon and Soul Balkesh. It's driving me insane because I don't want any of those 3, or already own them.
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:05 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is it just me or has every pro series wave other than 3 not released in Australia. Yesterday I checked three shops and only two of them had some, and it was just Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon and Soul Balkesh. It's driving me insane because I don't want any of those 3, or already own them.

I only have wave 5 pro in stores where I live. Is the series dead?
(Jul. 18, 2022  6:39 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:05 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is it just me or has every pro series wave other than 3 not released in Australia. Yesterday I checked three shops and only two of them had some, and it was just Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon and Soul Balkesh. It's driving me insane because I don't want any of those 3, or already own them.

In the US, wave 5 has been Amazon-exclusive until just recently from what I know. Wave 6 started getting listings on other sites, so it shouldn't be long until they release.
(Jul. 18, 2022  6:39 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote:

Line isn't dead - the issue is distribution. Ever since the pandemic, Hasbro has had distribution issues for all their toylines, Beyblade included.
I just found prime apocalypse in Walmart for 46$… yikes
(Jul. 27, 2022  4:21 AM)Attila Wrote: I just found prime apocalypse in Walmart for 46$… yikes

Yikes indeed especially for CAD I got my union achilles for 19.99 in USD and thats expensive

Big W has Heaven Pegasus, Prime Apocalypse and Union Achilles out now