[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Nah, its stock wizard.

Poor phrasing, better answer

(Nov. 20, 2021  8:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Nah, its stock wizard.

Poor phrasing, better answer
I Hope that I can finally let go of my accidental hate speech...
Anyone know any news on what stadium it’s gonna be

For the new pro set there is Wizard and Slash, really only good part in here is Xtreme' but wait until the set releases normal
Now I don’t have to order Random Boosters
I wished they just put the big bey stadium in the set instead of a recolor also only good parts are extreme dash and maybe rise
If you awaken rise

At least they have good drivers
Just seen Walmart has the pro series stadium and two Cho z beys for under 25$
Idk why people would want to buy those since they are so disappointed with Hasbro......
Why isnt hasbro doing stock combos for pro series? I just wish Hasbro could keep up with tt
I assume they are slapping the parts randomly on various combos. Someone needs to fire the guy in charge of Hasbro's beyblade division at this point....
(Dec. 23, 2021  12:05 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I assume they are slapping the parts randomly on various combos. Someone needs to fire the guy in charge of Hasbro's beyblade division at this point....

Someone needs to fire ALL of Hasbro's Beyblade division at this point...
(Dec. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  12:05 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I assume they are slapping the parts randomly on various combos. Someone needs to fire the guy in charge of Hasbro's beyblade division at this point....

Just the I/C though, not the workers, they are just taking orders
(Dec. 24, 2021  6:29 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Someone needs to fire ALL of Hasbro's Beyblade division at this point...

Just the I/C though, not the workers, they are just taking orders

* Hey, lighten up, bucko!
* I'm just joking with you.
Anyway, in spite of the teeth wear issues, lack of dashes etc. Pro Series is dominating at Hasbro-only tournaments for some reason...
(Dec. 24, 2021  8:24 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Anyway, in spite of the teeth wear issues, lack of dashes etc. Pro Series is dominating at Hasbro-only tournaments for some reason...

Well, given Judgement, Lord, and Zwei exist, it's easy to see why. It's just a limited version of actual GT meta at this point.
(Dec. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

That seems kind of childish and unrealistic. You cast your vote with your dollar. If the pro series does well and people buy them then most likely Hasbro will do more. Complaining on forum and wanting people to lose their jobs accomplishes nothing
(Dec. 26, 2021  10:35 PM)ChadCena Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  5:01 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Someone needs to fire ALL of Hasbro's Beyblade division at this point...

That seems kind of childish and unrealistic. You cast your vote with your dollar. If the pro series does well and people buy them then most likely Hasbro will do more. Complaining on forum and wanting people to lose their jobs accomplishes nothing

Like I said 3 posts ago, I'm only joking. A lot of people on this site do that. It's kind of a tradition now where we poke fun at Hasbro.
(Dec. 26, 2021  11:07 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  10:35 PM)ChadCena Wrote: That seems kind of childish and unrealistic. You cast your vote with your dollar. If the pro series does well and people buy them then most likely Hasbro will do more. Complaining on forum and wanting people to lose their jobs accomplishes nothing

Like I said 3 posts ago, I'm only joking. A lot of people on this site do that. It's kind of a tradition now where we poke fun at Hasbro.

Oh…
Anyway I wonder how good Union and Apocalypse were in GT, for I know Venom is Trash(though @Wombat’s test in Limited implies it could be good for anti-Attack, IDk if it’s good)?
(From Zankye vid) news flash:
Someone from Leftburst discord somehow got Union and Apocalypse early, they have stock combos, teeth wear fixed too.
Now, let's hope Venom doesn't disappoint(maybe they ACTUALLY changed the I/C?)
*crickets* *crickets*
(Dec. 30, 2021  6:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: (From Zankye vid) news flash:
Someone from Leftburst discord somehow got Union and Apocalypse early, they have stock combos, teeth wear fixed too.
*crickets* *crickets*

What do you mean by I/C?
(Dec. 30, 2021  7:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2021  6:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: (From Zankye vid) news flash:
*crickets* *crickets*

What do you mean by I/C?

In charge
Kinda want a 3Hit disc even if it is off-meta
Hopefully they release a power driver on some random Pro Series release so I can make Slash stock out of PS parts
I want them to do Hasbro exclusive pro series, they can probably take a pre existing GT chip and slap the motif on it.