[Product]  Fury Capricorn 100HF.

Isn't this going to look like a thermal wheel if it's just a HWS system of pre-HWS capricorne? :?

(Jan. 16, 2011  3:46 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Capricorne...Storm Capricorne...Screw Capricorne and Fury Capricorne...Capricorne may be the only bey which has been released in 4 versions.
Pegasis, Cyber Pegasis, Storm/Stardust Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis, Big Bang Pegasis

Pegasis's got it going on, man.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Isn't this going to look like a thermal wheel if it's just a HWS system of pre-HWS capricorne? :?

(Jan. 16, 2011  3:46 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Capricorne...Storm Capricorne...Screw Capricorne and Fury Capricorne...Capricorne may be the only bey which has been released in 4 versions.
Pegasis, Cyber Pegasis, Storm/Stardust Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis, Big Bang Pegasis

Pegasis's got it going on, man.

ha this post is awesome
Pegasis...Storm Pegasis...Cyber Pegasus...Galaxy Pegasis...Big Bang Pegasis. That's 5 right there.
I wonder if the Clear Wheel exposure will hinder/boost performance.
EDIT:Beaten.
Ok,
This is getting off topic guys
And soryy if im going off topic but pegasis have much more versions
Wind Pegasis DF145Fs
Heat Pegasis 100WB
Heat Pegasis DF145WB
Clay Pegasis 145S
NUU WAI!!!!...you just found out about that.................................
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:27 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: so this is already in stores WOW
It is already in some limited stores which put things on the shelves earlier than meant ...
If someone gets these, TEST IMMEDIATELY! I still have some hope for Fury, though Capricorne had no use.
Wow.. I honestly thought if I waited long enough before coming back here for a visit, things might have changed.
But they're still slapping the same 100HF, 125SF, and 145WD on everything, parts that are anything up to 3 years old by this point.
I guess people really don't change.
ah flightyellz ,how right you are ,the exact same thing again and again is boring and i am going to get this bey or the metal system capricorne though,just for tests,for destabiizers,the original capricorn wheel did seem very similar to flame,y'know.
lol i lost my HF so i need to get this, and fury looks like flame so destabilize possibility coming
Cool i Loved Original Capricorn Ant Jumping Ability (Even Thought I Could Only Get It To Jump 2 Times), But It Had Bad Stamina. The Longest It Spun For Me Without Any Opponents Was 1 Minute And 10 Seconds So The New One Should Have Beter Defense Or Stamina.
The original Capricorne 100HF could not jump...That's Storm Capricorne M145Q.
Yes, there were two at the store but just bought the one :V
Saving for the other legends beys.

and i think there is some truth to what someone said in one of these threads about paint. It seems it has a thin layer of fairly easily scratched paint, it looks a lot more dinged after mild use than my other Hasbro wheels.
Meh. It looked like it had upper attack didn't it? I don't wanna be disappointed, so I'm not sure if I want to use my Fury.
Off-Topic: Muddy-the-Mudkip? Nice name, bro.
i got iit preety good but my ray unicorno got a staduim out on it in the maxamim stapead has alot of stamina
It spins a fairly long time yeah, and the attack is good and then bad and then good and then bad, but never awful and never fabulous.
Basically, it's better than Capricorne, but still does not have much use? I will keep Fury Capricorne to look at then.
hmm...
i still think that Fury Capricorn is not a worthy buy
maybe bull or virgo would be better
after one battle with my little brother. millions of scratches... same on my hyper aquario
brianDAblader hehe thats funny..........it must have been a one big battle Grin ............ or does it get scratched easily????
yea they get scratched easily