[Product]  Fury Capricorn 100HF.

i just searched capricorne on this sites search engine and have figured out that every one is saying capricorne 100hf is bad but in videos and in personal experience it says otherwise if the capricorne wheel is in fact suckish then would the fury wheel be different in a way that makes it better because kai-v wrote that it might or it will be different
Guys, they're just putting an energy ring/clear wheel on the type of the Pre-HWS. Such as Capricorn, they modify the Pre-HWS wheel to fit the Capricorn energy ring. Pretty self-explanitory.
but we also have to remember we have no proof. they may have done this just on looks, and not real dimensions. or maybe its just partially correct
Different shape, weight, ant performance. Don't speculate on performance until it has been seen at least twice.
so it could be better but it could be even worse than before but if it was bad or it sucks as brad said and it got worse then it would be as unpopular as storm capricorn m145q
the weight of the capricorne is very light and easily got knocked around so that will be remedied hopefully
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:00 AM)fury capricorn Wrote: so it could be better but it could be even worse than before but if it was bad or it sucks as brad said and it got worse then it would be as unpopular as storm capricorn m145q
the weight of the capricorne is very light and easily got knocked around so that will be remedied hopefully
if its so light then fury bull should fix that lol
So, I just looked at my calendar, and counted this- if the anime continues at this pace(1 episode a week), then episode 51 will be on February 26. If they plan to continue to beyblade metal masters right away, then they better get their arse's moving and release these, so they don't interfere with season two.
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:54 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: If they plan to continue to beyblade metal masters right away,

Sorry about that. Not a fan of the dubbed title.

Anyway, this could be good for collectors who want 100HF, although L.L-Drago would probably be a better purchase.
Ahah, I don't like it either. Just when I am referring to hasbro products, I use hasbro names. It's the same way with takara tomy for me.
Sorry for off topicness
lightning libra i meant the pre hws capricorne no one has info as far as i know of so we wouldnt know how light or heavy it is
it has to be tested before speculations are made the weight could be light or heavy i wish it could be like storm but if it was the weight of flame i wouldn't love it but metal faces can be used to make it heavier
I was expecting this.Will they made ... Sagittario145S cuz i want to see it.
saggitario sucks
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:31 PM)fury capricorn Wrote: saggitario sucks

Sagittario is actually better than Capricorne. Capricorne was useless.

At least Sagittario had some smash attack.

Edit: Sorry, this is getting a little off-topic.
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:31 PM)fury capricorn Wrote: saggitario sucks

You sound just like a Capricorne Fan.

Honestly, I don't think this will be that useful.
Sagittario had an insane amount of smash for a supposed stamina wheel right?
Yes it does.

But let's try to keep discussion on Fury Capricorn.

As bad as the original Capricorn was, I'm hoping for some sort of interesting niche combo with this one.
im hopping for at least a decent destabilizer combo from fury, because it looks a bit like flame not alot just a bit
yes i have, it looks a tiny bit like flame
the fury wheel looks like thermal too me
Fury Looks like a Mix of Storm And Flame. But more like Flame than Storm. So maybe we could find some results of how it preforms if we test Flame Capricorn 100HF.

EDIT: I could test if BUT I only have a Super Vortex Staduim.
people this is what fury should look like http://www.okyeshop.com/i/Beyblade/780403.jpg just add the capricorn clear wheel

it looks like flame and thermal

anyway a mod should lock this for now i think
I Second that AND It looks like it should be good, and finally thank you lord WolfBlade
thank you, and your welcome

ps, it was not good it reeked from what ive heard