[Product]  Fury Capricorn 100HF.

It should have been locked long ago, honestly.

This Beyblade is looking neater and neater to me.
its not just here...but all threads like this one...at some point someone drives it off topic and/or does not read the OP, leading to useless and stupid remarks/speculation.
you just did what you said people do in topics like these...
anyway can a mod please close this for now (at least until we have a bigger picture of the bey or something like that)
That'd be one of the reasons I said that.... The other is that probably Entertainment Earth and Toywiz had lazed off at loading up decent pictures.

I sure hope HF gets a new mold before this releases.

DANG IT BEATEN. DAMN!!!
I just tried putting the Capricorne clear wheel over the Capricorne metal wheel

[Image: 23u0l5.png]
I personally think it looks pretty neat, since they line up together so nicely. The way the horns overlap is pretty cool.
I hope this is what it looks like.

Edit:
[Image: 2r27yab.png]
a directly overhead view so you can see where the metal wheel would likely extend to.
Capricorne and Storm are actually identical in size, so I imagine Fury will end up looking a little like Storm with two "wings" instead of 3. Plus the "hooves" between the two wings.
See, we would have missed Crimson's cool picture if this topic had been closed earlier.
i will admit-great pics.

since Crimson was able to put a Capricorn wheel on the original Capricorn i now wonder if Fury could be used as a Pre-HWS wheel (basicly a 4 layer bey)
It didn't fit in the wheel...

She just put the Capricorn clear wheel directly on top of the Capricorn metal wheel to show how they lined up. And how could Fury act as a pre-HWS bey if it has a clear wheel? Uncertain

Though yes, that does looks pretty neat.
i have done tests and have seen capricorn beat saggitario
plus dont u think that fury will be changed so that it can compete with othet hybrid wheel bey eg. Storm pegusus and im just tired of my constellation being crappy i hated m145q fury is its only chance if it fails i will use meteo or something
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:49 AM)screw capricorn Wrote: i have done tests and have seen capricorn beat saggitario

Okay, uncustomized Capricorn Vs. uncustomized Saggitario= Attack Vs. Stamina and Attack almost always beat stamina types. And just because Capricorn beat Saggitario, doesn't mean it's better (the laws of beyblade are funny). What stadium did you use by the way (to avoid a warning for me, send it to me by PM)?

On topic, TBH, IMO it looks pretty darn awesome and I really like the pictures Crimson posted. Thanks. For some reason, I want to see Fury Gasher 90SF. Seems a bit like a destbilizingy type of of Metal Wheel, but that's just what I think.
Wait, another Capricorn? The first one was bad already..I hope Screw and Fury Capricorn are better than Storm Capricorn.. Well, thanks for the info Kai-V!
its finally out the legend beyblade series all of them are out now
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:15 AM)faazil12345 Wrote: its finally out the legend beyblade series all of them are out now
Before you post things like that can you show proof or something ...
Hasbro actually did a good job making these bey blade
Fury looks like a cross between flame and earth. This might perform like the regular capricorne.
A copy of Storm Capricorn...At least it doesn't have Q this time. But HF again! Screw Capricorn will be better.
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:08 PM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: A copy of Storm Capricorn...At least it doesn't have Q this time. But HF again! Screw Capricorn will be better.

wrong its a copy of the pre-hws capricorn
Oh yeah, forgot about that.
A picture of the packaging.
Looks pretty good. I'm hoping for some 55%+ results.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Looks pretty good. I'm hoping for some 55%+ results.
Why ? You judge that from the look, while Capricorne had basically no potential ?
Capricorne...Storm Capricorne...Screw Capricorne and Fury Capricorne...Capricorne may be the only bey which has been released in 4 versions.