[Product]  Draciel F Burst version

Oof, this guy is bad. Obviously, he's my favorite OG bey. But, I got him in a few days ago. He bursts with the slightest of summer breezes. My daughter's Phantazus consistently stop on his face. Anyone else that got this bey, is he actually that bad across the board or did I get a lemon?
(May. 01, 2020  8:10 PM)Obscuris Wrote: Oof, this guy is bad. Obviously, he's my favorite OG bey. But, I got him in a few days ago. He bursts with the slightest of summer breezes. My daughter's Phantazus consistently stop on his face. Anyone else that got this bey, is he actually that bad across the board or did I get a lemon?

he is that bad

most of the first remakes are not tat competitive I recommend changing the combo to sorting like 0 flow orbit for better results
It is that bad, and most OG remakes are pretty bad.Only Driger S and Driger F are competitive with Single, Dual or early God layers.
TBH, the design of OG beys, especially those early ones and in the aspect of performance, is pretty horrible in today's view. Most of them are too aggressive and highly recoiled.
You know, that was just the beginning of Beyblade... Even TT may have no idea what is a good design. Everything is always unprofessional when it just starts.
I mean, Draciel's line is known for its good blade bases and terrible Attack Rings. Given that the layer is the "Attack ring" for Burst, it's no wonder why they have no real chance of holding together with their far-flung spikey shapes. This goes double for something using 10 Planet, which is super heavy already and simply way more than the lightweight layer can handle.
Mine was 00 wall charge. Our stadium is slingshock blue and is particularly bad for draciel. He's the worst bey we have in that stadium. Include a hypersphere valtryek. Lol
(May. 05, 2020  12:57 AM)Obscuris Wrote: Mine was 00 wall charge. Our stadium is slingshock blue and is particularly bad for draciel. He's the worst bey we have in that stadium. Include a hypersphere valtryek. Lol

Stupidly fat drivers like Charge don't like Slingshock rails at all, especially when they're that low to the ground. Heck, even things like Eternal-S, Absorb-S, and Destroy-S are too fat to work on the things, and they're supposed to be used on them.

Octa would have the same issue too. Thing is, Octa doesn't like to move to places.
Here is my version of Hasbro's Draciel F Burst Version:

Draciel F 10 Liner-S / D57 TB05-S:

The Energy Layer: Draciel F (Fortress):

[Image: bey__draciel_f_10_liner_s__hasbro_vers__...5ecpvV-mLA]

The Forge Disc & Performance Tip: 10 / D57 & Liner-S / TBO5-S:

[Image: bey__draciel_f_10_liner_s__hasbro_vers__...Fh6z01rlAw]

Tell me about my version of Burst Draciel F in Hasbro.
I think that it would still have the same problem as TT's. The layer is just so grabby. If it had some burst locks or something, maybe...
(May. 12, 2020  12:10 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here is my version of Hasbro's Draciel F Burst Version:

Draciel F 10 Liner-S / D57 TB05-S:

The Energy Layer: Draciel F (Fortress):  

[Image: bey__draciel_f_10_liner_s__hasbro_vers__...5ecpvV-mLA]

The Forge Disc & Performance Tip: 10 / D57 & Liner-S / TBO5-S:

[Image: bey__draciel_f_10_liner_s__hasbro_vers__...Fh6z01rlAw]

Tell me about my version of Burst Draciel F in Hasbro.

Why Liner, of all drivers?  Planet, Orbit Metal, or Yard Metal would make much more sense for mimicking the Fortress base.  Plus, I'd swap 10 for 7 and give it a Wall or Lift frame.
I heard that Hasbro is make Draciel F / Fortress into a Hypersphere bey in the future product in the Hypersphere system & maybe Driger F / Fang will join in this system too.

They will use Draciel Fortress / F Energy Layer & 10 / D57 Forge Disc, but I don't know about Hypersphere performance tip.

What you guys thought for the Hypersphere performance tip of Draciel F?
This I heard from JoMario67, he said, "To add on to earlier news, there's a listing for an old gen bey remake from Hasbro, and that's Draciel F. Glad Hasbro's making the layer more public but also as a hypersphere release since it only came with that old gen set TT released. Hopefully we'll see a Driger F from Hasbro as well. For parts I would think they would keep the 10 disc and have a hypersphere tip. It's not much but another example of Hasbro making the rarer TT beys easier to get.
Source: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Bey-.../188840669
This is the looks of the Draciel Fortress / F HyperSphere in the Beyblade Burst Rise series.

(Hasbro) DC F looks:
[Image: latest?cb=20200819060348]

(Hasbro) Draciel F / Fortress with the launcher:
[Image: latest?cb=20200819060537]

(Hasbro) DC F / Fortress' starter set:
[Image: latest?cb=20200819060427]
I have a link on the HyperSphere Draciel F on ToyWorld.com.au that be coming soon in the future: https://www.toyworld.com.au/products/bey...-draciel-f
Draciel F sure seems to be taking a while to show up.
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:42 AM)rayasha Wrote: Draciel F sure seems to be taking a while to show up.

I know right?
Here is the Full colored version of HyperSphere Draciel F / Fortress & Beylauncher, But I still wait for the official HyperSphere parts combo for this bey.

[Image: latest?cb=20200921043432]

[Image: latest?cb=20200921043413]
I heard of a listing for a Hypersphere version of Draciel F. I'm curious as to what they'll replace Planet with.
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:09 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I heard of a listing for a Hypersphere version of Draciel F.  I'm curious as to what they'll replace Planet with.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Bey-.../188840669

This listing?
I already know about that, I think some months agos.
(Sep. 28, 2020  12:08 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I already know about that, I think some months agos.

Yeah I recall Draciel F popping up via that Walmart link long before the recolors of Dranzer/Dragoon/Draciel/Driger. Sometime in early summer, maybe July.
I got a good idea, you see when the HyperSphere Draciel F arrive in T.X, I will use the 10 Disc from Left Apollo & the Yard-S from Emperor Forneus to make it, a Defense SlingShock Type kinda similar a little to the original Draciel Fortress / F in the Plastic Gens series.
Thank to Zankye, I was right that HyperSphere Draciel F with be out in one of Beyblade Burst Surge's HyperSphere Set or starters.
Here it is, the Hasbro Version of Draciel F (Fortress) in HyperSphere in Beyblade Burst Surge: Draciel Fortress Limited Friction-H (DC F L.Fr-H).

The Bey, itself:

[Image: aa49d8a7-0755-4915-85dd-3d7d182fa32f.662...nBg=ffffff]

The Package

Front view:

[Image: 6d063d71-90fd-4b83-831b-97344a4625fe.cee...nBg=ffffff]

Back view:

[Image: 8fe66254-2cca-4af9-bba0-292d2f54881e.576...nBg=ffffff]

Both side views:

[Image: 596fbde0-7d75-4d62-b96d-c077ea384a6f.f89...nBg=ffffff]

Both Starter & package:

[Image: 6d604e91-3b02-4113-a3c1-3f94f17b7d38.9d7...nBg=ffffff]

Hope you guys like it.
I just got this beyblade and I can say that you can make lot of nice color combo’s with this. I put a green cross frame and put also a 10 disk made it better