[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

Looks like it would be heavy. So it would a defense bey? Haha we'll just have to see.
Now we just need an "Ultimate" metal wheel :V

And if TR145 is anything like Roller Defenser/Spike Lizard's AR, don't expect much.
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:07 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: And if TR145 is anything like Roller Defenser/Spike Lizard's AR, don't expect much.

I knew there was a plastic beyblade that I forgot in my post. Yeah, Roller Defenser seemed like a good idea until I used it.
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the CoroCoro design contest winner. Considering the package under it, this Beyblade will probably only be available in a CoroCoro campaign, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. or the black Lightning L Drago. According to CoroCoro, it should get a 'release' in December 2010 in Japan. No more information is known.

[Image: MFB_DivineChimera1.jpg]
From Kerry's Taiwan blog.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg

Is that a Serpent face
It it was "Tire" I hope it's like, wheels along the side of a circular track, like Shield135.
Maybe to assist wobbling?
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:57 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  5:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the CoroCoro design contest winner. Considering the package under it, this Beyblade will probably only be available in a CoroCoro campaign, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. or the black Lightning L Drago. According to CoroCoro, it should get a 'release' in December 2010 in Japan. No more information is known.

[Image: MFB_DivineChimera1.jpg]
From Kerry's Taiwan blog.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2je4sna.jpg

Is that a Serpent face

No, it's Chimera... a mix between creatures.
From the looks of it...a T-Rex, and Pterodactyl.
My apologies, I didn't realize that the face was rotated on the Beyblade
(Sep. 08, 2010  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For everybody worrying about its price, this is a summary of the situation : only CoroCoro subscribers will be able to order one, but there is no limited quantity as long as people can pay, and the price will probably be reasonable for the Japanese. After a while though, the campaign is over, and nobody can get it anymore.

That is if the only release is through CoroCoro of course.

Also, I forgot to say that damn, this Beyblade has hundreds of stickers.

Which by the look of it,The stickers on the metal wheel will be easily torn off during use.
Though i wouldn't use this until i found spares.Then i wouldn't worry about the stickers
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:54 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  2:15 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Flat Ball and Friction Ball so far...Who else has suggestions as to what FB is? I was thinking Front Ball but that's highly unlikely.

How about we don't pointlessly speculate on the name of a part that we have no grounds to reason with?

Ok then. It's fair to say this sort of stuff happens all the time but sometimes you just can't help but guess. Who knows, it may not even be part of the "Ball" series!

As for TR, the render does show wheel-like things, so it most likely is "Tyre/Tire" for TR, and it makes sense to name it because of the gimmick.

Also, does anyone know what the contest winners actually were (they're located on that CoroCoro scan)? That would help us to exactly determine what creatures are in that Chimera Face Bolt.
(Sep. 09, 2010  8:06 AM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Also, does anyone know what the contest winners actually were (they're located on that CoroCoro scan)? That would help us to exactly determine what creatures are in that Chimera Face Bolt.
Fire Crocodile and God 'Birdshine'.
Haha, I'm thankful that they made some subtle changes to Divine from the original render, but it's still going to have an insane amount of recoil!
This track looks pretty cool. I hate to speculate, but I wouldn't be shocked if the name was Triple Roller 145. There appear to be three rollers.
It is impossible for TR to be "Tire" as people speculated, because the Japanese essentially write it "taiyaa" anyway, and there are two letters.
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:21 PM)Guardian Odin Wrote: I wouldn't be shocked if the name was Triple Roller 145.

This.
I was about to say "Tire Roller" but I agree with this.
This certainly seems like a promising Bey i am interested in the new parts that this Bey comes with. The design of the face has good concept i would purchase this beyblade also the track has kep me puzzled hopefully FB and TR145 will offer some new competitive parts for the game
TR145=Tornado Rubber 145,FB=Flat Ball ? LOL
Chimera=T-Rex?LOL
Thought i see this one before on Beyblade Spirit.
(Sep. 10, 2010  3:11 PM)Hell Bey Wrote: Thought i see this one before on Beyblade Spirit.
If you looked at the first post, you indeed see a scan from CoroCoro that is on Beyblade Spirit, my website ...
Free Ball? You know like free spinning.... ah i dont know
Speculation should stop right now. Anybody who continues trying to guess what TR and FB stand for will be warned.
were could you buy this at if anywere?
Read the thread.

Also, isn't that someone else's sig? I can see ReallyRandomTJ on it.
I'll just throw my hat out there and say that Divine Chimera is the awesomest and most hardcore name ever after Genocide Rex.

But hey, Genocide Rex is pretty much guaranteed to get another name, thanks to Nelvana, like Hostile Rex, or something.
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Read the thread.

Also, isn't that someone else's sig? I can see ReallyRandomTJ on it.
yes it is i sent a PM and he doesent care
Divine reminds me of rock/Pre-HWS leone.
May have some Attack potential, The face looks really cool though. =)
Will have a lot of recoil, but a MF can maybe fix that.

The metagame is changing a lot with all the releases such as RS, and new combos are being found frequently.
Will be interesting to see if TR145 or FB has any use. Thanks Kai-V!
Wow, the look of this thing gives me fond memories of the first draciel blade I ever used....weird.