[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

Wow thanks for sharing this blade, it looks amazing! Really liking the clear wheel/energy ring, it looks pretty unique. The metal wheel looks like a mix between poison and rock too, pretty awesome.

As for the track and bottom, it looks like little roller things in the picture, maybe Tri-Roller? Triple Roller? lol it looks like a crazy defense bottom, and I can't really tell what the track is so I can't guess....

EDIT: Omg how crazy would MF Earth Bull TR145B be now?? LOL It would be unbeatable now....
We don't know the weight yet, and that makes a massive difference.
Meh, maybe if it's obscenely heavy, but as far as the actual gimmick goes it'll be worthless.
Hah, I agree here. Might be good against any low meteo L drago combos, but that's all I can think of.

We should probably keep speculation to a minimum though.
going to buy it soonish will post pics if bought.
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:31 PM)s200401150 Wrote: going to buy it soonish will post pics if bought.

I'm going to repeat what has been said in many other threads:

Don't post carp like "I'm going to get it!" or "I'll post pics if I get it!". It's pointless.
And in the meanwhile, nobody cares about its spin direction, but does it really matter?
(Was going to post something else as well but I thought it could be classed as speculation. Only something concerning the spin direction.)
I am quite sure it is a right-spin like all the other Beyblades besides the evil characters'. In my opinion they would mention it. They would also have to include a left launcher with it, which is very improbable since no Beyblade from one of CoroCoro's fan-service campaign was a Starter.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite sure it is a right-spin like all the other Beyblades besides the evil characters'.

ut ut ut! off topic here but Cesar is not evil. there's a difference between bad and evil. won't say any more. (hope i didn't mis-read what you meant)

I love the colour design for the metal wheel!
"Antagonist" if you want. Also, for some people "bad" is "evil" too.

Divine is going to look so ugly so quickly, whether the stickers are applied or not ... And it almost assured that it will be quite hollow, hah.
ZOMG o epic o.o i love the gold colorand the face is what got me the clear wheel is okay but the track looks like posion serpents...
but looks like it could be heavy but have recoil since it looks like the rock metal wheel just with the overhangs or whatever you wanna call them smaller and closer toghter.....but epic o.o ill use it once then neverz touch it again(well maybe the face just to show off...XD)
Well, I can see your point there, Kai-V.
And Brooklyn_Zeus, seriously? In no way does that look like SW145, other than the equal height to TR145.
As for the rest of that information contained in that post, we've already said that it could have some recoil issues.
TR145 has free spinning wheels and FB is a wide HF with a ball in it
(Oct. 08, 2010  1:30 AM)Goldbug Wrote: TR145 has free spinning wheels and FB is a wide HF with a ball in it
... Are you speculating or you saw something we did not ?
how do you know about FB?

We already knew about TR145 though.
What he is saying is true i have seen it its nothing but a CS but instead its like CB
Goldbug, BakuPhoenix90RF, you both sound like noobs... >_>
Argh, hard to think of something apologetic to them while also saying that I mean what I say.

And how could--wait, is there even a CB? I'm sure there isn't...]
Plus, the part of FB (not to mention TR145) is transparent, do you think we could see any rubber on them?
How could a "Coat Ball" work and look like anyway?
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:22 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: And how could--wait, is there even a CB? I'm sure there isn't...]
Plus, the part of FB (not to mention TR145) is transparent, do you think we could see any rubber on them?

IIRC, CB was once the ''prototype bottom'' of Storm Aquario, named Change Ball.

Anyway, the appearance of this bey is UGLY.
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:22 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Goldbug, BakuPhoenix90RF, you both sound like noobs... >_>
Argh, hard to think of something apologetic to them while also saying that I mean what I say.

And how could--wait, is there even a CB? I'm sure there isn't...]
How could a "Coat Ball" work and look like anyway?
There is certainly no rubber on that.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:32 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Well, I can see your point there, Kai-V.
And Brooklyn_Zeus, seriously? In no way does that look like SW145, other than the equal height to TR145.
As for the rest of that information contained in that post, we've already said that it could have some recoil issues.

eh to me it kinda of does :T and lets bold the word could Grin
[img][Image: th_1008101144a.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: th_1008101148a.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: th_1008101432a.jpg][/img]

^ Inverted image shows the Ball inside Wide HF= FB i think?, hey its the best i can describe it
FB is still blurry and confusing in my opinion, but I can confirm that TR stands for Triple Roller, and FB, Flat Ball.
fb is a kinda cs in hard plastic but more space in between.
Pic of tr14
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

What is the point of FB? It's all plastic, so I don't see why it would be a gimmick-y type bottom. It's very unlikely that the Ball would wear down enough for the flat sections to even make a difference in movement..